• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Will the GBA CoM add to Days?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xnairb

Website
theredsquirtle.blogspot.com
So I was thinking about Days, and since CoM was for GBA and Days is for the DS, do you think that if you have a CoM game in the DS when you play Days, you could get something, like an unlockable or something? Or would that be somewhat of a step backwards since the new DSi, that even has a special design for Days, doesnt have a GBA slot?

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I can't see them doing anything of this sort. The DSi lacking a GBA slot aside, CoM is for an old console. This isn't like the FM+Re:CoM where they were shipped together, so it kind of made sense they'd affect each other's playability.

Xnairb

Website
I can't see them doing anything of this sort. The DSi lacking a GBA slot aside, CoM is for an old console. This isn't like the FM+Re:CoM where they were shipped together, so it kind of made sense they'd affect each other's playability.

Well, I say this because its been done before, that is, a GBA game unlocked something in a DS game if the GBA game was in the DS too, with Wario Ware Touched & Wario Ware Twisted, and Pokemon Pearl/Diamond & Pokemon Ruby/Saphire/Fire Red/Leaf Green

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Hm. That's a good point then. The question remains how much are they aiming at the DSi then.

maybe nothing at all. Since majority of people own a DS or DS Lite I would think that they weren't aiming for the DSI at all.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
But they made the special DSi, and the case that only fits the DSi, and they both are Days related

that being said maybe thats all there doing for the DSI. They started working on the game before the DSI even came out. So it would be kind of unfair if one country got something more than the other.

S oreally I don't think the re doing anythign special for KH 358/2 Days.

Xnairb

Website
that being said maybe thats all there doing for the DSI. They started working on the game before the DSI even came out. So it would be kind of unfair if one country got something more than the other.

S oreally I don't think the re doing anythign special for KH 358/2 Days.

...*cough cough* KH FM & KH FM+ *cough cough*

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
...*cough cough* KH FM & KH FM+ *cough cough*

well as you know those games where on the PS2, so they might not pull that same stuff on the DS.

And why would they do that for the DS, seem kind of a waste, and you do realize that the US started this whole FM thing.

We got more boss's that Japan did they got mad, so made a final mix.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
but who says that japan cant do the same thing? They got CoM for GBA too, right?

Yes they did get COM for GBA.

I just have a feeling that they won't do the final mix thing again. and if they did then I would feel really stupid.

Besides why would they? Its not like the USA and Japan will get different things, and if they did the final mix thing for 358/2 days and birth by sleep then we should get it too, only seems fair.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I just have a feeling that they won't do the final mix thing again. and if they did then I would feel really stupid.

Besides why would they? Its not like the USA and Japan will get different things, and if they did the final mix thing for 358/2 days and birth by sleep then we should get it too, only seems fair.

Nomura's set himself a trend. What's to say he's going to break it and make any KH final mix outside of Japan?

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
How'd this get on FM?

Is there going to be any special unlockable for DS if you have a CoM cartridge in. Probably not, for the most part, since it no longer matters about putting attention on CoM, which is what they were trying to do with the unlockable stuff in FM and Re: CoM.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
It would be nice, but don't expect anything big. If they do something, I'd say some extra weapons for the CoM Org members or maybe one mission with them at the most.

AllEndsWith-

Will the GBA cartrage be shipped with the game? No, that's a bit of money to waste.

Will it be part of the game? I doubt it considering 358/2 Days is already pushing the DS's 128MB limit.

Xnairb

Website
Will the GBA cartrage be shipped with the game? No, that's a bit of money to waste.

Will it be part of the game? I doubt it considering 358/2 Days is already pushing the DS's 128MB limit.

Thats not what im saying. I mean if you already have CoM and leave it in there while you play Days, will it unlock something in the game. It doesn't seem like many people think so there will be a bonus though, but it would still be awesome if they do

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
of course not.

Look at The newest Chrystal Chronicles. it's out in both Wii and DS. You can play both separately, but together they give added content, or something.

Other games do something similar, get the handheld, hook it up to the console, you unlock content.

Or, if you have a Super Mario Galaxy save file on your Wii, it is easier to unlock Rosalina in Mario Kart Wii

The hidden content would be IN the programming already. if it's in there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back