• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra + Xehanort theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muse

you look atrocious
not really...you re basically speaking for terra, as if you know what he will do...but whatever...its plausible. and again maybe terra had a weak heart

If he had a weak heart, then he wouldn't be able to be a Keyblade Wielder. So, no.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
not really...you re basically speaking for terra, as if you know what he will do...but whatever...its plausible. and again maybe terra had a weak heart

Okay, you weren't here for the discussion her and I had about point number 3, so I'll fill you in.

Her logic was that Terra, distraught over Ven and Aqua dying by some currently unseen force, though she originally said Terra, accepts Master Xehanort's darkness after intentionally not killing him.

So the timeline was:
Aqua13: Terra defeats MX and DS but doesn't kill them. He then notices that he accidentally killed Ven and Aqua. In his broken mental state, Master Xehanort convinces Terra to accept his darkness. [Though they were fighting less that 5 minutes ago.] And that's what becomes Xehanort.

Karate: Then what becomes of Master Xehanort?

Aqua13: They're dead, but Terra accepts his darkness anyway.

~

Now do you understand Tomoko Saeki?

D

DeathTomoko

oh yeah....i guess....though thats her logic, this is a more general idea dont you think?

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I would assume so, but since she tried pressing so hard, I told her why it could not be, and she can't accept it.
She's trying to find a way to make that theory correct now.

D

DeathTomoko

so? i think its correct. sometimes i contradict myself too (actually a whole mess) but yeah....lets jsut accept the general idea ok? yay! yay!

Muse

you look atrocious
General idea? You mean Terra + MX = Xehanort? Or the darkness infusion thing..?

D

DeathTomoko

darkness infusion thing, though technically they both the same right? i mean you can itnerpret terra + MX =xehanort with darkness infusion?

Muse

you look atrocious
No. They're similar, but not the same.

Terra + MX theory is actual fusion. Not just MX putting his darkness in Terra and then dying. MX and Terra actually integrating together into a new being.

Darkness infusion is like what I said before. MX putting his darkness in Terra and dying. Whether or not Terra would have his appearance change into Xehanort depends on whether or not he wants to, and I doubt that he would willingly do that.

D

DeathTomoko

terra + MX (though its so general you can probably differentaite it no matter what like terra + MX body, terra + mX soul, Terra + MX heart?) is a little weird.

the fusion thing would make terra unbelievably strong, yet in ansem reports say he was near death right?

Muse

you look atrocious
Even if he's strong, he would still have his wounds from the battle with DS and MX. He fell off a frickin' cliff. That's sure to leave a lot more than a few bruises.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
the fusion thing would make terra unbelievably strong, yet in ansem reports say he was near death right?
Yes he almost died, but it also said he had "Superhuman" abilities.
url

D

DeathTomoko

i think the superhuman thing is taken a little too out there.

maybe its the ability to grasp knowledge so quickly even after he got amnesia.

other than that, the superhuman ability doesnt count since the darkness infusion could do the same right? right?

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
so? i think its correct.

And you think wrong.

lets jsut accept the general idea ok? yay! yay!

Not is it's wrong.

terra + MX (though its so general you can probably differentaite it no matter what like terra + MX body, terra + mX soul, Terra + MX heart?) is a little weird.

Terra wouldn't have MX's soul.

Cononically, Xehanort is stronger than Sora, so I don't see why that's impossible.

only assuming that terra is Xehanort

and didn't karate already disprove this?

Yes, and only stupid people believe otherwise.

D

DeathTomoko

And you think wrong.

Not is it's wrong.

Terra wouldn't have MX's soul.

Cononically, Xehanort is stronger than Sora, so I don't see why that's impossible.

Yes, and only stupid people believe otherwise.

why so harsh dude? you bascially say something, but no back-up?????

ah well. your opinion my friend, feel free to express it.

Athomus

No, no, no.

The masked being is actually Terra's twin brother, who becomes lost in the power of darkness.

You see, the masked one is in fact subverting the will of Old Xehanort to open Kingdom Hearts - Since his darkness forbids him from doing it himself. (He simply uses a false keyblade, and the power of said darkness)

Terra, who also was tempted with darkness, learned that the power of light and his friends are stronger then the powers of darkness.

Then, at the last second, Micky goes one on one with Terra's Brother that ends in the destruction of his keyblade, allowing Terra time to stop Xehanort from reaching Kingdom Hearts. He finds that the only way to stop him, is to end both of their lives in a large explosion. Aqua and the now comatose Ventus, manage to escape the blast. Mickey and Xehanort, survive as well, though Xehanort loses his memories from the incident. Everyone assumes that Xehanort has died. Seeing the lifeless body of his Old Master before him, Xehanort, the only word he can remember is "Xehanort".

Terra, who walked the path of the Twilight - Would then become Riku's eventual Day To Dawn Keyblade, as his soul lives on as the new weapon, and also being a sort of big brother to Riku.

Aqua becomes the Keyblade that Sora eventually uses, having been sort of a big sister to him.

Ven becomes the Keyblade that Kairi eventually uses, having been the gentle warrior soul that had protected her Pure Heart during the game.

Since they erase themselves from the world, the memories of them are erased as well. With their hearts now in Kingdom Hearts, only their souls - The Keyblades - remain. Their bodies, however, remain and yern for exsistance once again. So much so, they attempt to merge with other powerful nobodies to try and once again have as much meaning as they once did in the world.

Thus, Roxas, Xion, and Xemnas are the fused Nobodies of the original three's bodies - yerning for a purpose.

Terra's brother becomes the Xehanort we all know and love after being found alone and without memories. King Micky tries to deal with the truth, not fully understanding why he knows of the Keyblade - yet no longer has one.

There.

There's everything explained.

HYUCK HYUCK

D

DeathTomoko

The numbered reasons were backed up.
Obviously you have failed to play the games.

umm....if you owuld have stated them, it would be a problem. but whatever. you havent said how it was worng, so really it cant be. lol. yay! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back