• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Yeah kh2 was......

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan
Okay so for like the millionth time im playing kh2 but for the first time on proud mode right. i always thought it was crazy hard cuz "I" could never beat twilight thorn, but this time i trained, and after that i played through the whole game. it was soooooooooo easy, just beat xemnas watched ending. i didnt have trouble with any bosses. wats up with that kh was easy on expert but harder than kh2

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
How do I put this so it makes sense...

KH2 was easy overall--it kinda felt like the developers kinda threw together a new battle system, rather than focusing on making it more of a challenge; the Triangle Commands, for example, weren't considered a convinience, but rather a way to make the fight easier (as if it wasn't easy enough...)

Last edited:

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
How do I put this so it makes sense...

KH2 was easy overall--it kinda felt like the developers kinda threw together a new battle system, rather than focusing on making it more of a challenge; the Triangel Commands, for example, weren't considered a convinience, but rather a way to make the fight easier (as if it wasn't easy enough...)

And thats why I went throught the 1000 heartless battle without using reaction comands.

It did take a while though. >_>

EDIT:

bbsforever, you double posted.

http://forums.khinsider.com/members/bbsforever121-71561.html

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
Its okay. But you can edit your posts, y'know?

Theres a button next to the quote button on any of your own posts.

Ryuki90

Eh? :confused: How come you can't beat Twilight Thorn? I beat it when Roxas was lvl 3, but try lvl 4 or 5, you'll win for sure :tongue: [but sorry if you don't]. Yeah, I agree. I don't have any trouble playing in proud mode at all!! It flows as smooth as water:35: Sometimes I feel KH1 was way more difficult. But, yes, the battle system in KH2 is better. Actually the reaction commands doesn't really help, it only cut some of the enemy's HP. You can always un-equip the commands with your party member right? I never equip them actually :wink:

Zesty

The Darkness Flame
Inside the Darkness, just under the light
Website
www.myspace.com
Okay so for like the millionth time im playing kh2 but for the first time on proud mode right. i always thought it was crazy hard cuz "I" could never beat twilight thorn, but this time i trained, and after that i played through the whole game. it was soooooooooo easy, just beat xemnas watched ending. i didnt have trouble with any bosses. wats up with that kh was easy on expert but harder than kh2

The Triangle Button

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
I don't mean to be rude, but Twilight Thorn was extreamly easy for me on all modes. But it may have just been because I was lvl eleven.. Yeah.. I think that was it. xD

Good luck.

99% EbIL

LvL 11? wow, i think i would get bored trying to lvl Roxas up that high, i was tired enough at lvl 5, but yeah, if u wanna make kh2 hard, then rush it on a low lvl, it makes even Dusk's harder

Ryuki90

I don't mean to be rude, but Twilight Thorn was extreamly easy for me on all modes. But it may have just been because I was lvl eleven.. Yeah.. I think that was it. xD

Good luck.

11??!! Of Course Twilight Thorn becomes easy!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back