• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ven's Identity!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

star_seeker24

Hey!

this is my first post so sorry if it sucks:p

I have a small idea about Vens Identity!

If you go on this link: Roxa VS Ven by ~vampiricheart125 on deviantART and look at the part on Ven where the 2 parts of his jacket are connected.

It's a upside down symbol of the Nobodies! i don't know what it means but i guess it's kinda important considering that he looks A LOT like Roxas who just happens to be a nobody.

Whether you agree or not, it'll be nice to hear what you think:D

A

Audo

It's just the emblem of their Master.
Aqua and Terra have them too, except that Terra's is gold supposedly signifying his higher rank (and that he's closer to being a Master than them)

star_seeker24

True, they all have them I just looked at pics of them.

But seeing as there may be ranks and that they could be a Orginisation of some sort and that their Master could be a Leader so there could be more of them because I know this may sound a bit stupid, but isn't it a bit pointless having ranks if theres only 3 of them? And isn't Master Xehanort supposed to be a part of their "Orginisation" then wouldn't he have one of those emblems? And I just found it a bit odd that it looks like a Nobody symbol.

Those are my thoughts

A

Audo

True, they all have them I just looked at pics of them.

But seeing as there may be ranks and that they could be a Orginisation of some sort and that their Master could be a Leader so there could be more of them because I know this may sound a bit stupid, but isn't it a bit pointless having ranks if theres only 3 of them? And isn't Master Xehanort supposed to be a part of their "Orginisation" then wouldn't he have one of those emblems? And I just found it a bit odd that it looks like a Nobody symbol.

Those are my thoughts
It's to show their progress in their apprenticeship.
Aqua and Ven have silver, while Terra has Gold. Which means Terra is closer to finishing his apprenticeship and becoming a Master.
I'm sure their Master has had more apprentices than just them in the past, but I doubt there is an actual "Organization" of sorts, it just seems to be something to signify their place in apprenticeship.

star_seeker24

Yerr your right.

If he had more apprentices, then wouldn't that explain the so called "Keyblade War" and the crossroads with loads of the Keyblades? And i know this is going off the subject, but at the time of Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix, when you fight Terra, is he a Master or not?

It's just the emblem of their Master.
Aqua and Terra have them too, except that Terra's is gold supposedly signifying his higher rank (and that he's closer to being a Master than them)

Ohh if their Master has a symbol, then wouldn't Master Xehanort have one? And if his Dark Soilder person can wield the Keyblade, then wouldn't he be a apprentice? And if he is, then what rank is he?

Last edited by a moderator:

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
Please dont double post use the edit button.
Yerr your right.

If he had more apprentices, then wouldn't that explain the so called "Keyblade War" and the crossroads with loads of the Keyblades? And i know this is going off the subject, but at the time of Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix, when you fight Terra, is he a Master or not?

Well i believe their is numerous masters and apprentice like MX and DS, VAT and their master, and possibly Yen Sid and Mickey.

You mean Lingering Sentiment he may or may not be Terra but i doubt it.

Ohh if their Master has a symbol, then wouldn't Master Xehanort have one? And if his Dark Soilder person can wield the Keyblade, then wouldn't he be a apprentice? And if he is, then what rank is he?
Different master may have different styles of training their apprentice such as MX's apprentice DS.

A

Audo

Yerr your right.

Lingering Sentiment isn't really all the canon, so... don't really worry about it.
And the Dark Soldier is an apprentice to MX.

Well i believe their is numerous masters and apprentice like MX and DS, VAT and their master, and possibly Yen Sid and Mickey.
This. The press release for BBS has stated that in the past (time of BBS) there were many Masters. So far we only know of, technically, three (VAT's, MX and Yen Sid) but there are more.

Different master may have different styles of training their apprentice
This. Nomura has stated this to be the case.

H

Haxon

how come all the ksyblades in the ground were keyblades(keychains) sora gets in KH1+2?

A

Audo

how come all the ksyblades in the ground were keyblades(keychains) sora gets in KH1+2?
It's just Nomura being lazy and not wanting to design a whole bunch of new keyblades for a two minute video.
Don't give it too much thought.

Madam Lyssa

Not sure if I live in my house or at my band room
OMT I SAW IT!!!! I SAW IT!!!
*srry* had a blond moment.
in my retardedness i didn't see it lol
OMT so it's an apprenticeship thing...freaking sweet <3
also hve you noticed that the field of keyblades looks...kinda...like...
the field where Sora first saw Marluxia in KH: CoM?????
at least, i does to me...except there's not grassy. Just Keyblades....
what do you think?????

but you know---
Ven DOES look EXACTLY like Roxas...
it is weirding me out just a little bit---

Last edited by a moderator:

stegosaurus

I thought about it being the same crossroad too. A friend of mine seemed to have researched it pretty well and said that it's indeed the same crossroad, and each of the 4 paths lead to light, dark, twilight and dawn. Notice with the crossroad of keyblades, the 3 knights/chasers meet from 3 of the different paths, then there's Xehanort walking towards them from the 4th path.

Then in regards to the characters of kh1 and 2, I've read that they're unsure of who symbolizes which path. There were Sora, Riku, King Mickey, and some people suggested Kairi.. Perhaps Sora as Twilight, Riku as Dawn (since Sora and Riku have kinda been rivals in a way), Mickey as Dark (since he got his keyblade from the dark) and Kairi as Light (Cuuzzz she was handed a keyblade at the end of KH2.. but then there's argument that she's not even a true keyblade weilder sooo, haha..).

I'm not the one thinking this, this is merely what I've been reading, so I'm relaying it to you guys, ahah. Please don't attack me, ahaaa.. You guys on this forum are vicious sometimes.

And about the keyblades being the same.. Ahaha, why would the designers leave them the same just because they're lazy? Shoot, if I was a designer for Squeenix, I'd design a thousand different ones if I had to. Why would they hire sloppy designers? Squeenix is wayyy more professional than that. Pretty sure Nomura wouldn't have done that accidentally either.

ufufu, my two cents.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
Its just a concept video everything in it may not be canon.

but it might be. you cant prove it either way
people say its a concept video but it has got to have some truth to it or it would be useless. we dont know if all the factual things we saw and know are true are all that there is.

you cant disprove it. but you cant prove it. so yeah i guess thats why its a theory but still. you cant disprove things that were seen in the gathering because it was a concept video because there is truth to it and you dont know everything about it.

~azure.requiem

&#12300;fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu&#12301;
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com
Hey!

this is my first post so sorry if it sucks:p

I have a small idea about Vens Identity!

If you go on this link: Roxa VS Ven by ~vampiricheart125 on deviantART and look at the part on Ven where the 2 parts of his jacket are connected.

It's a upside down symbol of the Nobodies! i don't know what it means but i guess it's kinda important considering that he looks A LOT like Roxas who just happens to be a nobody.

Whether you agree or not, it'll be nice to hear what you think:D

~ look. the only thing i have to say reguarding this is that somethin' happened at to those three at the end of bbs that absolutely nobody can think of. folks, i suggest you just leave this whole situation alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back