• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ven Poh?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
They not refered to as PoH in BBS, it's possible that Ven is one though, there has been nothing to state that he isn't.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
There have been many theories, but personally I feel that since Terra can sense the "pure light" then he would have sensed it from the beginning of their journey. It's a fickle assessment but anything is possible.

A

Audo

There have been many theories, but personally I feel that since Terra can sense the "pure light" then he would have sensed it from the beginning of their journey. It's a fickle assessment but anything is possible.
Unless of course Terra didn't acquire that ability until after the trio split.

Iridium

Awards
That's arguable, but plausible as well.
It's quite the conundrum @W@

near the end of final mix+ 2 he grab's him then after shoots the dark ball type thing maybe that was Vens heart

Ven would have been comatose without a heart, which he wasn't.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
That actually doesn't sound half bad. Since Ven meets him in Olympus Coliseum and holds the same orb in front of Ven and tells him to "Remember"

Iridium

Awards
There's not much to compare considering the comparison of "orbs" would be just silly; it's safe to say that either one being Ven is a BoPL or not is an arguable statement. And his memories do play a huge role in the game, which by extension is related to the heart. Still I doubt that his heart was made to create the Kingdom Hearts--esque shape in the sky.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Nah, I think Ven is just some regular guy, not a PoH, maybe he just wants Ven to get to Terra to use somehow

Falco Punch!!!!!

Well i don't want to push it over and over but maybe his heart was special to MX because he knew he was the only exsisting one at the time or MX couldn't get to the other poh's if they existed.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
There's not much to compare considering the comparison of "orbs" would be just silly; it's safe to say that either one being Ven is a BoPL or not is an arguable statement. And his memories do play a huge role in the game, which by extension is related to the heart. Still I doubt that his heart was made to create the Kingdom Hearts--esque shape in the sky.

Well, it did seem that he turned his Keyblade into the orb. Maybe another heart unlocker. Nah, difference in having keychains.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Well i don't want to push it over and over but maybe his heart was special to MX because he knew he was the only exsisting one at the time or MX couldn't get to the other poh's if they existed.

What happened to that scan of Terra with the princesses?

A

Audo

Thus the importance of the fact that they have yet to be referred to as PoH in BBS.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

Unless of course Terra didn't acquire that ability until after the trio split.

This. Either that, or he's always felt something about Ven and possibly even Aqua (har <3) but had no idea what it was until he both set out to look for people he knew would have Hearts of Pure Light (and then he knew what he was feeling finally), and then - fell somewhat into Darkness, so the differences between him and the people he met were made more obvious. That would mean he'd have no idea about Ven and/or Aqua until he met them again though.

I thought only girls was the only qualified to be a POH?

Actually, we have nothing at all saying this. We know that thus far, the PoHs were all females, which ties in with Maleficent saying that it's not their universal name - it's how "they call them", as she told Riku. The PoHs are BWHoPL, but they call them the Princesses, probably due to the fact they had a pretty good idea about their identities - which could tie in with Maleficent telling Hook Wendy wasn't a Princess seeing how Maleficent was around and looking for them since the time of BBS.
There's absolutely nothing saying a male can't possess a Heart of Pure Light, nor that one never did, for that matter, which kind of leads us back to the Ven possibility, which ties in with -

Thus the importance of the fact that they have yet to be referred to as PoH in BBS.

This. Either Ven was it or Alice made more of a mishap than people like to give her credit for at times and they had no idea who the last person was, so they couldn't call them Princesses, despite Ven helping out on Cinderella's dress.

Last edited:

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
if Ven was a PoH, then why did MX try to kill him[in the secret ending in finalmix+ where he freezes him and drops him from the cliff]? but then again, he needs the PoH's hearts to open KH, so maybe by then he already had them all, or since Ven was there, he was able to open it, or maybe while grabbing Ven and freezing him he did some sort of jutsu move/spell to get his heart or something?! iuno but i do think that Ven might be a PoH, which also might explain him wanting to be erased, so that MX will never be able to get his heart and he wont ever be able to get KH and fill the world with darkness or take over it..by sacrificing himself.. hn.

Muse

you look atrocious
Not PoH, BWHoPL. =/ Last time I checked, Ven wasn't a girl. And by that extension, a princess.

Muse

you look atrocious
Okay. xD

It's not impossible that Ven has a pure heart, however. And like Audo said, Terra might not have had the ability to sense pure light until after TAV split up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back