• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why is Saix second in command and not Xigbar?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who Should Be Second In Command?

• Xigbar

Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Saix

Votes: 37 67.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Azrael

I would have to disagree with you on this my dear friend. Saix seemed real ready for his heart and expressed so. So it would seem to me unlikely that he would be a threat, or willing to throw the plans astray.

The Organization members seemed to all each have plans for themselves.

Saix was the only one besides Xemnas at the point who had survived the destruction of the Organization by Sora, Riku and the Riku Replica.

Saix could had his own plans to eliminate Xemnas.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
Number=/=Rank.

It's all based on missions.

Vexen is the lowest, I believe.

Muse

you look atrocious
Saix could had his own plans to eliminate Xemnas.

I always knew there was something about Saix-puppy... D:

Anyways, in all seriousness, I feel that it goes along with "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer" or quite possibly Xemnas had more faith or confidence in Saix than anyone else in the Organization.

Let's face it: From number XIII down, they were/are the last ones you want to trust with anything. Axel isn't scared of eliminating his fellow members, Demyx is far too timid and wimpy to really do anything, Luxord might decide to turn the future of the Organization's 'Kingdom Hearts' into a game and then lose, Marluxia and Larxene tried to overthrow the Organization, and Roxas 'betrayed' the Organization and left.

As for the fellow apprentices, they probably weren't very well suited for second in command either. They knew Xemnas' way of thinking and could probably put a hamper in his overall plan, whereas Saix seemed really dedicated to getting his heart back, moreso than anyone else in the Org.

D: I'm prolly wrong though.

Swxpert

Number=/=Rank.

It's all based on missions.

Vexen is the lowest, I believe.

yes vexen is the lowest, if we ar going on hights its Xemnas, Marluxia, Xigbar and Xaldin, and Luxord are among the tallest, Lexaeus, Saix, Larxene axel and Roxas are in the middle and then Demyx, Zexion and Vexen are really short chairs

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Yeah, they dont fight all that much. Vexen's busy doing experiaments, Zexion is busy doing god-knows-what. Whild the boy Demyx doesn't like fighting at all.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
You're saying that basing on the assumption that Xemnas really wanted to give the Hearts back to the Nobodies, something I'm not sure we'll know for certain even after Days.
If he didn't, Saix is thus, by your logic, the prime threat to his plans, because he's so passionate.

You'll have to elaborate with that, because to me it fits, Xemnas wants his heart back (whether to share it with other nobodies or not, he wants his heart back, no?) and so does Saix, so for Saix, who may, or may not, know the full details of what to do, wouldn't want to interfere with his plans, because to do so would put what he wants in danger.

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
Maybe thats why he was second in command, because he knew more about kingdom hearts. In the world that never was kingdom hearts was the moon.

That was an artifical KH. And as has been said, the number rank is just when they joined. As for #2-6, maybe ordered by age? just a thought.

As to why Saix is second in command, either because hes more serious, or as SA suggested, "keep your friends close, but your enemies closer".

Rio_209

Saix is second in command cuz hes loyal to the organization and even says himself that axel will "receive the maximum punishment" for betraying them meaning hes loyal as a dog which xemnas probably noticed and treated him with much respect. plus xigbar and demyx act too goofy, xaldin seemed like he prefered to do things by himself, vexen was a coward, zexion seemed kinda young and shady, lexeaus idk much bout him, axel we all kno about, marluxia and larxene were new members so they needed to gain more trust from the others, luxord also seemed like he did things solo and roxas left them so that rules out the only guy who didnt show any flaws or hints of betrayal: saix!

Cloaked_schemer

The numbers indicate the relative time in which a member joined.
1-6 all "drafted" at the same time.
Saix joined next, thus - seven.
Roxas joined last, thus - thirteen.
Xion joined after Roxas - fourteen.
Their roles and numbers aren't related, and the same goes for their strengths. Just because Roxas is 13 hardly means he's the weakest.
The only thing arguable about this would be the handing out of numbers for 1-6, but that's all but shrugable imo.
YES YES YES YES YES YES YYYYEEEESSSS!!!!!! Every one read and learn. it is even in the dangum GAME.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
The numbers just denote when the member joined, not importance.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
who says he isn't as serious? maybe what you take for immaturity is really overconfidence.

You can tell that Xigbar has a certain air to him that leans towards the lighter side. He's... 'whoopsy-daisy', 'now, do you think that's fair?', 'you've put Organization XIII in quite a pickel', 'As if!'. Everything from his words to his 'totally, dude' surfer attitude and voice gives him the image of being a bit more, excuse the pun, light-hearted. That doesn't mean that he doesn't take his missions seriously, or that he's a complete goof off, like most think Demyx is. It just means that he has his own way of doing things that might not coincide with the way that Xemnas wants things done.

uhhh its because its when they joined the organization. Thats why hes in second in command. if Xigbar came first then Saix would be 3 or w/e number he is.

Saïx is 7th in the Organization. Xigbar is 2nd. Hence the question of Saïx being second-in-command, or so it seems, because, if we go by their numbers alone, Xigbar should be the second-in-command, and not Saïx. However, Xigbar does not act like he's second-in-command, although, neither does Saïx, really. Saïx more acts like a... lackey, who will do whatever is asked. A good personality for being second-in-command, but that doesn't necessarily mean much.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Their numbers are who joined first, just because you joined first doesn't mean that you should get special treatment or anything. Saix is probably a better worker/takes the situation more seriously and contributes more than Xigbar. On a side note, I think Xemnas knew something about Xigbar that made him not trust him.

Swxpert

You can tell that Xigbar has a certain air to him that leans towards the lighter side. He's... 'whoopsy-daisy', 'now, do you think that's fair?', 'you've put Organization XIII in quite a pickel', 'As if!'. Everything from his words to his 'totally, dude' surfer attitude and voice gives him the image of being a bit more, excuse the pun, light-hearted. That doesn't mean that he doesn't take his missions seriously, or that he's a complete goof off, like most think Demyx is. It just means that he has his own way of doing things that might not coincide with the way that Xemnas wants things done.

Saïx is 7th in the Organization. Xigbar is 2nd. Hence the question of Saïx being second-in-command, or so it seems, because, if we go by their numbers alone, Xigbar should be the second-in-command, and not Saïx. However, Xigbar does not act like he's second-in-command, although, neither does Saïx, really. Saïx more acts like a... lackey, who will do whatever is asked. A good personality for being second-in-command, but that doesn't necessarily mean much.

honestly think Xigbar is alot more important then you all give him credit for, im not doubting that Saix is VERY important to the organization more so then anyone besides the 6 and Marluxia and Axel for obvious reasons

Lifes.Lover

Website
honestly think Xigbar is alot more important then you all give him credit for, im not doubting that Saix is VERY important to the organization more so then anyone besides the 6 and Marluxia and Axel for obvious reasons

Where in my last post does it say that I don't think Xigbar is important? I'm just saying that he's more lighthearted. That doesn't mean he isn't important, it doesn't mean that he doesn't get his work done, and it doesn't mean that Xemnas chose Saïx because of said lightheartedness. Xemnas probably thought that Saïx was the better man for the job.

Or, what about this? Perhaps Xigbar didn't want to be second-in-command. If he didn't want to take on this role, then obviously it would have gone to someone different.

Swxpert

Where in my last post does it say that I don't think Xigbar is important? I'm just saying that he's more lighthearted. That doesn't mean he isn't important, it doesn't mean that he doesn't get his work done, and it doesn't mean that Xemnas chose Saïx because of said lightheartedness. Xemnas probably thought that Saïx was the better man for the job.

Or, what about this? Perhaps Xigbar didn't want to be second-in-command. If he didn't want to take on this role, then obviously it would have gone to someone different.

thats more what i believe, see i see Xigbar kinda like Xaldin they BOTH are smart enough to have been no.2 man but they chose personal power rather then leadership

XenonSovereign

The End Boss of KHInsider
Saix is second in command because he is the first of the Organization members to NOT have been an apprentice of Ansem the Wise. He also looks like Xemnas from a certain point of view.

Lifes.Lover

Website
thats more what i believe, see i see Xigbar kinda like Xaldin they BOTH are smart enough to have been no.2 man but they chose personal power rather then leadership

See now, other people agree with me. How come you didn't say that to begin with?

Saix is second in command because he is the first of the Organization members to NOT have been an apprentice of Ansem the Wise. He also looks like Xemnas from a certain point of view.

Oh, really? And how, may I ask, do you know this? Or is this just speculation on your part?

Infinite Complex

I'll be waiting....
fading into the background of history.....
it's all about trust. saix was a bit more trustworthy than Xigbar. i mean, his name "the free shooter" might say some thing. the "free" in his name makes him seem like the kinda guy whos not around a lot(on missions, or just chillen'). im pretty sure saix was always trustowrthy, and after marluxia, he didn't want to take any chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back