• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xehanort's Memories

• Thread starter Deleted member 71005
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 71005

Umm.... I don't know if this thread has already been made or if there is a place for this but anyway this thread is for speculation on Xehanort(BBS) connection to Xehanort and his heartless as well as nobody. I personally speculate that something happend when Kingdom Hearts was first messed with causing Xehanort's memories to become dormant and be in fragments but and Xehanort's age and physical form were somehow altered from whatever actually happend. However his dormant memories preserved aspects of his personality causing him to take up the same obsession with hearts that he had before this is shown in various ways such as their obsession with Kingdom Hearts the weird armor that Riku had in KH1 the strange Keyblade that Riku was weilding because of Xehanort's heartless possesing him and Xehanort's teleportation and the fact that Xehanort could make two of himself, when Xehanort became a heartless and nobody it may have somehow awakened some of the dormant memories allowing for more of Xehanort(BBS) to show

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
Umm.... I don't know if this thread has already been made or if there is a place for this but anyway

This is the right place.

this thread is for speculation on Xehanort(BBS) connection to Xehanort and his heartless as well as nobody. I personally speculate that something happend when Kingdom Hearts
We have established this.

was first messed with causing Xehanort's memories to become dormant and be in fragments but and Xehanort's age and physical form were somehow altered from whatever actually happend. However his dormant memories preserved aspects of his personality causing him to take up the same obsession with hearts
His obsession probably started when he created heartless or AtW.

that he had before this is shown in various ways such as their obsession with Kingdom Hearts the weird armor that Riku had in KH1 the strange Keyblade that Riku was weilding because of Xehanort's heartless possesing him and Xehanort's teleportation and the fact that Xehanort could make two of himself, when Xehanort became a heartless and nobody it may have somehow awakened some of the dormant memories allowing for more of Xehanort(BBS) to show
I believe this could be a possiblity. His nobody must be regaining his memories if he keeps referring to aquas armor as his friend.

Muse

you look atrocious
Separate this into sentences. Then separate those sentences into paragraphs. Or whatever. =_=

This is very confusing. But from what I understand, you're saying that when Xehanort created a Heartless and a Nobody, his memories of Xehanort from BBS awakened?

I'm not sure if I can say whether or not this is plausible, seeing as I don't really get what you're trying to say. If you could add more, that'd be nice.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
1) Paragraphing, for everyone's sake.
2) You mostly threw at us a lot of things we already knew, but you missed out all but completely on the things that tie Xehanort not only to MX, but to Terra as well. More so than showing he's far more Terra-based than you gave him credit for being, Xemnas showed us that the Memories he possessed from his "past life" aren't that dormant, thus he called Aqua's armor "friend".

keybladelegacy

Website
1) Paragraphing, for everyone's sake.
2) You mostly threw at us a lot of things we already knew, but you missed out all but completely on the things that tie Xehanort not only to MX, but to Terra as well. More so than showing he's far more Terra-based than you gave him credit for being, Xemnas showed us that the Memories he possessed from his "past life" aren't that dormant, thus he called Aqua's armor "friend".

Yes a lot of things point to Terra being xehornort. But im not so fond of that theory. Only two of VAT is connected to SRK.If terra is xehornort then he must have a connection to sora since he is a main antaganist (I might not know what im saying) .We can possibility count ven because he looks like roxas so sora must be involved. Im hoping that aqua possiblely having something too do with xion which rules out terra as xehornort. But that is my opinion who i think is xehornort is either MX or his apprentice(DS).

Xebrem

I understand what you are saying, keybladelegacy- but too much evidcence suports the 'Terra is Xehanort from KHI and II in some way' theory. And to me, I don't really think Aqua is connected to Xion... I dunno though, well wait 'till the game(s) come out in the near future (I hope near anyway)<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_3540633", true); </SCRIPT>

inverse K-blade7

I think the DS became the xehanort we know today. after all he doesn't have his own name as far as we know, and he cleraly has a deep connection with MX, so it would make sense he remembers the name. it also covers how xehanort looks younger than MX, even though it's 10 years later. No dea what, but Terra probably had something to do with it too, i think it's mostly DS though

keybladelegacy

Website
I understand what you are saying, keybladelegacy- but too much evidcence suports the 'Terra is Xehanort from KHI and II in some way' theory. And to me, I don't really think Aqua is connected to Xion... I dunno though, well wait 'till the game(s) come out in the near future (I hope near anyway)<script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_3540633", true); </script>

I think the DS became the xehanort we know today. after all he doesn't have his own name as far as we know, and he cleraly has a deep connection with MX, so it would make sense he remembers the name. it also covers how xehanort looks younger than MX, even though it's 10 years later. No dea what, but Terra probably had something to do with it too, i think it's mostly DS though

Ya i know it does mostly point to terra=xehornort even the lingering sentiment who has terras armor. Even though it didnt actually happen it did tell us terra chose riku as the keyblade wielder but the point in this is. He was obsess with xehornort and that basically what it mainly cared about. So im not saying he is but if he was then it is possible that the memory of xehornort name is the only memory that was strong enough that he didnt forget.

I believe the DS is involved with xehornort in the Kingdom hearts series but their not enough information about him right now for me to try to prove that so we just have too wait.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
I personally speculate that something happend when Kingdom Hearts was first messed with causing Xehanort's memories to become dormant and be in fragments but and Xehanort's age and physical form were somehow altered from whatever actually happend.

It's much more likely that MX and Terra combined, which would explain why Xehanort shares similarities with both.

the weird armor that Riku had in KH1 the strange Keyblade that Riku was weilding because of Xehanort's heartless possesing him

Riku received that suit form Maleficent before Xehanort's heart took him over.

Xehanort's teleportation and the fact that Xehanort could make two of himself

Make... two of himself? Explain please, I'm not completely sure what you are talking about there... =/

SufferingAngel said:

Well, we still don't know exactly what Xemnas was getting at with that "friend" comment, but I do agree, Xemnas seems to have some memories of his life before Xehanort, whether he actually remembers them or not. =/

I think the DS became the xehanort we know today.

There is no evidence to even remotely support this.

after all he doesn't have his own name as far as we know

And? Lack of evidence =/= evidence...

and he cleraly has a deep connection with MX, so it would make sense he remembers the name.

It would also make sense if his name was Xehanort...

it also covers how xehanort looks younger than MX, even though it's 10 years later.

A few months... We see Xehanort in Mickey's flashback, which took place only a few months after BBS.

Xehanort is most likely in his twenties during that scene, meaning DS would have to have been about the same age, meaning he could not have grown the height difference between him and Xehanort in the few months provided.

No dea what, but Terra probably had something to do with it too, i think it's mostly DS though

There is an extremely low possibility of DS being Xehanort...

D

Deleted member 71005

The two of himself part comes from Sora and Rikus battle with Xemnas or were you not paying attention during that battle

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Thats just his power as a Nobody. Nothing all that special. Just as Vexen can control ice, Xemnas can control Nothingness, causing him to do things like that.

D

Deleted member 71005

I just made that connection based on the secret ending video when you see DS sort of separate from MX in a similar way, but im not saying that its correct either merely speculation on information provided, why does Nomura have to be so good at leaving plot holes in just the right places

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Yeah, but when Xehanort made copies of himself, they were clones. Making clones and making a whole nother person are two different things, unless if you were to say that DS if a clone of MX, which I dont thing is possible. But Nomura does that to keep our imaginations running wild, just to make us go "WTF?" when we see that all of our speculations are way off xD

D

Deleted member 71005

True I can see where you're coming from and your points are very valid, but the thing is what or who is exactly is DS is DS an apprentice or was DS created by MX or is DS just some badass thing MX can do with his power sort of like the heartless that came out of Xehanort's heartless's back.( Hopefully we will get a full answer in BBS and not have some weird thing happen were DS conveniently is able to keep his or its identity secret)

anti-form137

I'm just gonna throw out a theory that I just thought of on the spot. What if the Xehanort that became Xemnas/Heartless Ansem was the Dark Soldier from BBS? Isn't he supposed to be the BBS Xehanort's apprentice? Maybe when he lost his memory, then somehow ended up in Radiant Garden. Perhaps all he could remember was his former master's name. The only thing this theory doesn't support is the fact that both Xehanort's have similair appearances. Again I'm just spitballing and you can completely obliterate this theory if you want to, but it's just something that I thought of.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
I'm just gonna throw out a theory that I just thought of on the spot. What if the Xehanort that became Xemnas/Heartless Ansem was the Dark Soldier from BBS?

OmniChaos said:
There is no evidence to even remotely support this.

OmniChaos said:
We see Xehanort in Mickey's flashback, which took place only a few months after BBS.

Xehanort is most likely in his twenties during that scene, meaning DS would have to have been about the same age, meaning he could not have grown the height difference between him and Xehanort in the few months provided.

OmniChaos said:
There is an extremely low possibility of DS being Xehanort...
=]

Xebrem

OmniChaos, can I ask you something?

How do you know that the scene with Micky and AtW was a few months afes Xehanort was 'found'? is it in the Ansem reports somewhere?

-Sorry to bother you like this...

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
OmniChaos, can I ask you something?

How do you know that the scene with Micky and AtW was a few months afes Xehanort was 'found'? is it in the Ansem reports somewhere?

-Sorry to bother you like this...

Basic time-line. Going by Sora, Riku and Kairi's ages when Kairi reached the Islands, they were about 4 and 5. That means it's not too late after BBS, going by the knowledge it happened about a decade before KH1.
Kairi was thrown off after Xehanort kicked AtW out of Radiant Garden - which would've taken place several months into the presumed year that took Xehanort to become XH.
Thus - Mickey meeting both AtW and Xehanort on Radiant Garden could've only happened several months after AtW found Xehanort, going by SRK's ages and the BBS location on the time line.

Awards
How do we know S and R's ages? The cutscene never really made it clear, unless it is stated somewhere. They could very easily be 8 or 9, making X's tenure with AtW around 3-5 years long. Mickey's visit, from the Ansem Reports, seems to be at the end of this tenure (as X had started writing them, something he did not long before becoming X's H).

Anyhow, one thought, whose veracity i do not condone; What if Riku's link to BBS isn't Terra, but is DS. WE don't know what he looks like (could be similar to Riku), and they share similar dark form gear and both of their
Keyblades have that eye thing on the hilt. This would support the merger theories, as V = S, A = K, and DS = R, leaving MX and Terra. That would seem to support a merger theory to me, though I don't really feel comfortable with them. I mean, can MX merge with anyone or something? First with DS (kinda...) in the secret ending, and now, in some theories, with T? I don't buy it, but it's a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back