• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xigbar/Braig

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deathmore

Nomura stated that Braig will be in BBS. Will going through xigbar on kh wiki I came acorss this quote:

"you don't look like half the hero the others were"
"compared to ones before this, you're weaker"

According to the wiki it sates he's fought other keyblade weilders. Certainly this will mean MX,DS and TAV also Mickey as they are KB weilders in BBS. It would also seem that since braig is in BBS then that means he could be DS? (stupid idea though :thumbdown:) but we do know he is an apprentice. of xehenort that could be the reason of bringing down Aqua and turning Ven into Roxas. Can't comment on Terra other than sperating his memory or heart memory into what sora fights.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Never trust KH Wiki as a real source. It can be edited by anyone.
Back on subject now
I doubt Braig would have fought VAT. Seeing how he was an apprentice to ATW at the time. Now he may have seen them as we've seen scene shots of Hollow Bastion with VAT. I really don't think he is DS because he would have been mentioned as being strange or dark in the Ansem reports. And no I doubt he turned Ven into Roxas because they are two seperate people.

I didn't understand what your talking about with Aqua
This part
of xehenort that could be the reason of bringing down Aqua
Could you explain what you meant.

Last edited:

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
He said that in the game, that doesn't confirm him being in BBS though, Nomura didn't state anything of the sort.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Yeah I don't recall that last quote. But yea since he can recall his past, it is possible he fought with tav.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
Nomura stated that Braig will be in BBS. Will going through xigbar on kh wiki I came acorss this quote:

"you don't look like half the hero the others were"
"compared to ones before this, you're weaker"

According to the wiki it sates he's fought other keyblade weilders. Certainly this will mean MX,DS and TAV also Mickey as they are KB weilders in BBS. It would also seem that since braig is in BBS then that means he could be DS? (stupid idea though :thumbdown:) but we do know he is an apprentice. of xehenort that could be the reason of bringing down Aqua and turning Ven into Roxas. Can't comment on Terra other than sperating his memory or heart memory into what sora fights.

i bet braig will be in BBS but that doesnt mean he fought them.
and also i dont remember wiki saying he fought them. and why would braig fight terra aqua and ven?

its confirmed that ven and roxas are two seperate beings, so i think u need to be careful when u actually say something that contradicts alot.

the fight between terra and sora was non-canon, it was just an expirement they were doing, and realized it failed.

and the aqua comment didnt make sense to me.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
I can see Braig or one of the five apprentices being an optional battle, but not as DS and before you say that can't happen, just remember that it takes a strong heart to make a decent nobody, let alone a humanoid enough one, to be an Organization member. (Apprentice) Scientists or not, they still have really strong hearts, so they could at least be a challenge for one or more of our heros.. again.. as optional bosses.. or cameos..

Clowde

Can't comment on Terra other than sperating his memory or heart memory into what sora fights.

Not canon.
no.

Really? Its not Canon? But i thought that Terra saying that Sora was not the one he chose was part of the evidence that Riku was the original chosen keyblade master.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
Really? Its not Canon? But i thought that Terra saying that Sora was not the one he chose was part of the evidence that Riku was the original chosen keyblade master.

in a sense, the audio was canon, since it did give some answers, but the timing of terra and sora fighting and both being there at the same time, caused it to be irrelevant

Aetheus

He could be in BBS, I suppose, if Xehanort and the other "scientists" are in it. He is the second member of the Org XIII, so he should have had an important role once upon a time. But I doubt he'd be in the game as Xigbar.

Clowde

in a sense, the audio was canon, since it did give some answers, but the timing of terra and sora fighting and both being there at the same time, caused it to be irrelevant

I thought that fight was as canon as the fight with Xemnas in KH1?

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
I thought that fight was as canon as the fight with Xemnas in KH1?

but it made sense.

with this secret battle, everyone thought it was time travel which ruinned the kingdom hearts feel.

it contradicted the timeline unlike the first kingdom hearts secret boss battle battle

Muse

you look atrocious
but it made sense.

with this secret battle, everyone thought it was time travel which ruinned the kingdom hearts feel.

it contradicted the timeline unlike the first kingdom hearts secret boss battle battle

Huh? I don't get what you just said...

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
Huh? I don't get what you just said...

i know my englsih is horrible

i meant to say kingdom hearts 1 final mix secret boss made sense, because xemnas was just testing his power.

as for kh2 final mix, it contradicted the timeline

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
No, the Xemnas fight was confirmed canon.
Nomura dismessed the TLS [Terra] fight as if it weren't

The fight, yes.
The Dialouge, not so much.
Nomura tried to justify the fight by saying that the words were canon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back