• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About 358/2 Days | Xion So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
I think thats a typo. I think they meant to put "Sora" not "Saya"

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Yeah, it is. I can understand the mistakenly hitting one key but two, thats just not caring xD

Return of the "Gear" xD

But I really dont see all that much resemblance bewteen the two. I mean sure the eyes, but haly the charachers in KH have the same color eyes......wait I see it now. Their face structure does look a bit similar.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
True xD But I think that Xion and Sora look more alike that Sora and Roxas.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Im not paying much attention to their hair. More of how their faces look. If Xion and Sora were bald they'd look like twins xD

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Same goes for Namine and Kairi (Who just lost all respect from me now that her voice is no longer the hottest white girl I've ever seen xD)

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
*nods head in agreement* Yep, yep. I hope whoever voices Xion does a good job, Im still kinda scared of how Marluxia will sound.

darkheart709

Bronze Member
i know we all know that KH 358/2 days is coming to NA but

LOS ANGELES (December 2, 2008) — Square Enix, Inc., the publisher of Square Enix® interactive entertainment products in North America, and Disney Interactive Studios, announced today that KINDGDOM HEARTS Re:Chain of Memories has shipped to North American retailers. Additionally, the release of KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 Days, the first entry in the franchise for Nintendo DS™, has been confirmed for a North American release.

With more than 12 million copies shipped worldwide, the KINGDOM HEARTS franchise is one of the most beloved RPGs in video game history. Disney and FINAL FANTASY® characters unite in a magical game world, engaging players across the globe with its gripping storyline and action-packed gameplay. Fans can now complete the experience with the arrival and announcement of two key pieces in the KINGDOM HEARTS saga.

--KINGDOM HEARTS Re:Chain of Memories Stuff--

About KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 Days

Uncover the events that took place during the year Sora was asleep regaining his lost memories. KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 Days revolves around Roxas, the "other" hero from
KINGDOM HEARTS II, and his days as a member of Organization XIII. Follow Roxas and the rest of Organization XIII across the various Disney Worlds, and discover the connection between him, Sora, and the mysterious 14th member, and the reasons behind his eventual departure from the organization. KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 Days also features a multiplayer mode for the first time, allowing players to control their favorite Organization XIII members!

KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 Days is not yet rated by the ESRB. Please visit the Entertainment Software Rating Board (ESRB) website at Entertainment Software Rating Board for more information about ratings. For more information, visit SQUARE ENIX.

About Square Enix Co., Ltd. and Square Enix, Inc.

Square Enix Co., Ltd. (Square Enix), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd., with headquarters in Tokyo, Japan, develops, publishes and distributes entertainment content including interactive entertainment software and publications in Asia, North America and Europe. Square Enix brings two of Japan's best-selling franchises — FINAL FANTASY®, which has sold over 85 million units worldwide, and DRAGON QUEST®, which has sold over 46 million units worldwide — under one roof. Square Enix is one of the most influential providers of digital entertainment content in the world and continues to push the boundaries of creativity and innovation.

Square Enix, Inc. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd. with offices in Los Angeles, California. It handles operations in North America, including development, localization, marketing and publishing of Square Enix titles. More information on Square Enix can be found on the Internet at SQUARE ENIX HOLDINGS.

About Disney Interactive Studios

Disney Interactive Studios is the interactive entertainment affiliate of The Walt Disney Company (NYSE: DIS). Disney Interactive Studios self publishes and distributes a broad portfolio of multi-platform video games and interactive entertainment worldwide. The company also licenses properties and works directly with other interactive game publishers to bring products for all ages to market. Disney Interactive Studios is based in Glendale, California, and has five internal game development studios around the world including Avalanche Software, Fall Line Studio, Propaganda Games, Black Rock Studio and Junction Point Studios. For more information, log on to Disney Interactive Studios - Video Games.

© Disney. Developed by SQUARE ENIX. Characters from FINAL FANTASY video game series: © 1990, 1997, 1999, 2001, 2002, 2004 Square Enix Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved. DRAGON QUEST, FINAL FANTASY, SQUARE ENIX and the SQUARE ENIX logo are registered trademarks of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd. Nintendo DS and Game Boy Advance are trademarks of Nintendo. "PlayStation" and the "PS" Family logo are registered trademarks of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.

this is basically a confirmation right?

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Uh Nomura was planing on releasing all the three new titles outside of Japan, So I believe we already knew that. Now a realese date is what we are in need for.

darkheart709

Bronze Member
Uh Nomura was planing on releasing all the three new titles outside of Japan, So I believe we already knew that. Now a realese date is what we are in need for.

i know that, i'm just saying this counts as an official confirmation

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I just realized them confirming Days for English release on the very day Re:CoM is released is them all but saying "yes, we are releasing this as a publicity stunt for Days! Why are you asking?"

...who's with me counting down the days before we'd get the FM+ in preparations for BBS?

roxasisamazing

But you can call me RIA
In Sora's basement playing ping pong with Roxas
Umm... I dunno if this was said earlier or just a stupid idea that just popped in my head so here it goes... We all one that there is a year gap between KH1 and KH2, so what if 358 stands for the number of days Roxas worked in the Organization, and the extra 7, Roxas might be wondering around Twilight Town before Xemnas found him...
Damn never mind I just read that this thread was for Xion...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back