• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~Tomorrow is the big day!~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

pokemaniactim

I can't wait to get the game! I know I have the Final Mix games...But I can't play them yet as my part STILL hasn't arrived...I think those people ripped me off...anyway,I want to hear what Sora sounds like. lol

Z.e.X.i.O.n

ZEXION ZEXION ZEXIONNNNNNNN @_@
I NEED TO KNOW HIS VOOOOICE!!

Ok, now that that's out of my system.. I have a feeling this game will demolish the world =)

pokemaniactim

Not what I heard...I'm sure they already have the game in stock...It's s'pposed to come out tomorrow.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Oh my god, i want it so bad, but i dont have any money at all, so i have to wait till christmas... its almost another months wait for me... i wanna see how they did soras voice, and i have to hear zexions, and larxenes, and play as riku!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This game will pwn big!

Max

Staff member
Awards
I preordered it at eb games instore and I asked then if it comes it on the second and they said that they are receiving it on that day l not selling till the day after

doesnt make my wait till christmas any shorter or longer... i just wanna youtube a couple cutscenes to hear the voices at least before then. wont ruin any story, beat the original already.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
I preordered it at eb games instore and I asked then if it comes it on the second and they said that they are receiving it on that day l not selling till the day after

You have to learn young one that when they say there just getting the game tommorow, it means that there also selling it, look I preordered a game before, and well They got it around 12ish the day that it was supposed to come out, and started selling them, so look call your EB/Gamestop place again, and ask them.

First of all all Retailer stores will have the game tommorow, how do I know? well I just called my gamestop and they just told me that they have it already and I already got to see it. I just couldn't take a picture of it, because the back of it looked pretty amazing

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
The game ships tommorrow, KH fans wont be able to buy it until the 3rd. Which is wednesday, so add another day onto this countdown guys.

Max

Staff member
Awards
You have to learn young one that when they say there just getting the game tommorow, it means that there also selling it, look I preordered a game before, and well They got it around 12ish the day that it was supposed to come out, and started selling them, so look call your EB/Gamestop place again, and ask them.

First of all all Retailer stores will have the game tommorow, how do I know? well I just called my gamestop and they just told me that they have it already and I already got to see it. I just couldn't take a picture of it, because the back of it looked pretty amazing

I called my gamestop and asked them, and although they seemed to think it was an odd question, they also informed me they already have it and its on sale tomorrow.

Max

Staff member
Awards
waiting sucks...

All in favor, say AYE!!!

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
I called my gamestop and asked them, and although they seemed to think it was an odd question, they also informed me they already have it and its on sale tomorrow.

Maybe some gamestops are quicker than others. lol. Mine got it on Friday, they told me that they got it early because some of the family members from the people that work there, wanted to see the game, and they told me that the game has been done for the past 2 weeks, he also said to me that the trailer is being worked on right now for gamestop site. So possibly we might see the trailer tommorow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back