• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why Terra is most likely Xehanort

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
but you all agree that Terra is probably Xehanort today right

No, I think it is MX+Terra, seeing as how Xehanort shares enough similarities with them.

The enigmatic knight in final mix 2 is Terra if you see in hereTerra - Kingdom Hearts Wiki - A world of information not accessible by Gummiship

In truth, we don't know if he is or isn't...

May I believe that the one you fight in KH2FM+, and Terra are the same person? Because they both use a very similar kind of Keyblade.
TN: If they really are the same person, or not is uncertain, though it doesn't matter if you think they are the same person.

off topic: i can't wait to play bbs
on topic: i just wonder how terra changed form
dark skin, silver like hair

Because it is Terra+MX...

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Nomura: As far as the King is concerned, he was on the other side from the beginning. He disappeared because he went to the world on the other side in order to find one of the two keys. There, he has his own adventure in the same way as Sora. As for Riku, his body stolen by Ansem (Xehanort's Heartless), his heart did not remain in this world. The other side of the door is, just as it appears, Darkness. So Riku's heart went to the world on the other side, that is to say just as Ansem (Xehanort's Heartless) was saying at the end, the world of Darkness. Thus, when Ansem (Xehanort's Heartless) disappears and Riku returns to his original body, he is in the world of Darkness. (Riku returned to his original body, therefore leaving no Heartless or Nobody.)

I love quoting that.

Kemaru

Website
kemaru.deviantart.com
Being taken over by Darkness is not the same as losing your heart.
E: so many people got ahead of me and said that.
And if Terra is Xehanort, why would he keep repeating his name over and over and over? Is he insane? o_O

Last edited:

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
if riku was taken over by ansem what ever then yeah its has to be
No, 100 times Riku doesn't have a Nobody. His body was only pocessed by Xehanhort's heartless, the darkness never took over his heart.
"what the hell is wrong with you"
why would terra do that
YouTube - What the hell is Wrong with YOU!?
Well my family has Rick Rolled me constantly over this holiday break. And it's really injuried my psyche. Who wants pumpkin pie?

catmi

Website
catmi
well think about it riku gave in to the darkness ansem took his body and sesns ansem is a heatless then him takeing his body would take his heat but the real Q is weres the nobody like its said when someone loss there heart they become a heart less but the shell is left thats a nobody right there mmmm this is going to take a while to figure out

Garth

Change soul, set.
Website
www.garthtv.blogspot.com
well think about it riku gave in to the darkness ansem took his body and sesns ansem is a heatless then him takeing his body would take his heat

No.

but the real Q is weres the nobody like its said when someone loss there heart they become a heart less but the shell is left thats a nobody right there mmmm this is going to take a while to figure out

There is no Nobody.
You don't listen.

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
can we get back to the topic
also Garth is right, besides if there was a nobody for Riku we would have already seen him,in kh2 or chain of memories

catmi

Website
catmi
No.

There is no Nobody.
You don't listen.
no you dont you see darkness is were the heartless are and riku lost his heart when asem took him over but he really dident hes like sora when kiru brought him back riku keeap fighting so there should be a nobody welll to say i have hread that it mit be axel or some other nobody there are clues if you just look

Garth

Change soul, set.
Website
www.garthtv.blogspot.com
no you dont you see darkness is were the heartless are and riku lost his heart when asem took him over but he really dident hes like sora when kiru brought him back riku keeap fighting so there should be a nobody welll to say i have hread that it mit be axel or some other nobody there are clues if you just look

No.

Riku has no heartless, and no Nobody; end of story.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
facepalm2kx3.jpg

Riku doesn't have a Nobody!

catmi

Website
catmi
fine terra could be xehanort but he was in the video taking to terra also if you look isnt the old guy in the brith by sleep his outfit likes like the heatless ansem also xxehanort cant be terra hes already a heatless if ive done my resurrect right? mmmmmm

Garth

Change soul, set.
Website
www.garthtv.blogspot.com
fine terra could be xehanort but he was in the video taking to terra also if you look isnt the old guy in the brith by sleep his outfit likes like the heatless ansem also xxehanort cant be terra hes already a heatless if ive done my resurrect right? mmmmmm

Dear God.
I have absolutely no idea what you've just said.
Please elaborate with something eligible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back