• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Extra Pods

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

drew32

In the scene before Roxas merges with Sora, in the room where Donald and Goofy are in their pods, there are alot of empty pods that say they have been used before. What were they formerly used for?

Qarx

In the scene before Roxas merges with Sora, in the room where Donald and Goofy are in their pods, there are alot of empty pods that say they have been used before. What were they formerly used for?

Probably has to do with the Organization's experiments on memory.

Otherwise, it's probably irrelevant.

EDIT: that was sort of a Ninja, Byronic Hero

A

Audo

i think that will be anwsered in BBS
It won't be.

The Pods were created by the Organization. They were used to break down and regenerate memories from test subjects. Obviously, the extra pods were used by random test subjects when the Organization was using Castle Oblivion.

Qarx

It won't be.

The Pods were created by the Organization. They were used to break down and regenerate memories from test subjects. Obviously, the extra pods were used by random test subjects when the Organization was using Castle Oblivion.

So it IS likely to appear/be explored in 358/2 Days.

Dark - Roxas

i think that will be anwsered in BBS
What??? BBS happen years before even the events of KH1
If it will be explored than my best bet is Days, but i don't think it's relevant to anything

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I really doubt those pods were used by the Organization, unless DiZ decided he really wanted to snatch all the useless equipment he could.
They moved Sora, Donald and Goofy were moved from Castle Oblivion to Twilight Town, yet there were still several extra pods there.
I'm really starting to think Riku was eventually shoved into one along the way :\ *waits for Days*

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
And yet, they were.

In the past, but I was talking about why they were stuck in the mansion. I really doubt DiZ would carry more than he had to seeing how they were chased.
Sora, Donald and Goofy's pods were a must, and as a result and because of Roxas, the computer system too, but those were arguably present beforehand in the mansion and that's part of why DiZ even moved them there.
Either he took the empty pods because he was planning on using them (eventually on Riku or what not), or - they were already there, which in turn would demand an explanation - probably one that didn't involve the org.

A

Audo

It would have been impossible for the computer, and pods, to have already been in the mansion...
They were made by the Organization after all, for CO. And Nomura has said that they were the same things.
And, DiZ found the mansion before he went to CO. Obviously, he took the pods to the Mansion after CoM.
Perhaps he took extras in the rare case a problem occurred with the current pods. Good to have a backup after all.

Qarx

In the past, but I was talking about why they were stuck in the mansion. I really doubt DiZ would carry more than he had to seeing how they were chased.
Sora, Donald and Goofy's pods were a must, and as a result and because of Roxas, the computer system too, but those were arguably present beforehand in the mansion and that's part of why DiZ even moved them there.
Either he took the empty pods because he was planning on using them (eventually on Riku or what not), or - they were already there, which in turn would demand an explanation - probably one that didn't involve the org.

Like Audo said... oh, what do I know?

It may have been an effortless task, seeing as he had Riku's help, and the both of them can open the Corridors of Darkness.

As for how a pod, which Roxas had no idea what they were used for (look at each one. One of them says: "What was this used for? And for what purpose?") can tell one was "recently used" I'd say it's because it said "this pod was used recently" on it in DiZ's handwriting XD.

Key of Valor

The Professor
DiZ, also being the scientist he is, might have taken extra pod in case
he too decided to experiment with memories. DiZ taking extra pods
in case any broke down also seems like a valid reason for why he might
have brought a few spares. And then there is that possibility that the
pods hold deeper meaning relating to BBS and Days (which I personally
don't believe to be the case)

As for the recently used pod, I persoally believe that DiZ placed Sora
in that pod when he transported him to the Twilight Mansion, since
those pods seems smaller and easier to transport. Plus the pod Sora
awoke in appeared to be part of the room's structure and not easy
to move because of both that and its size.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back