• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

roxas+venn wristband

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

soracrown

does anyone know or have any theorys why they have the same wristband?

1443658411_18b02411cf_o.jpg

Roxas.jpg

Cissy

Bronze Member
Similar character design to show connection?

That's basically what it is. Nothing more.

soracrown

Similar character design to show connection?

That's basically what it is. Nothing more.

well you can see the connection with out it

Cissy

Bronze Member
Subtle connections just add on to the obviousness. Plus, it's in good taste.

...There's really nothing important about it.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Er.. Did you ever stop to look if there faces looked alike?? The wristbands don't really make a big connection..

Cissy

Bronze Member
The point is, it makes a connection, no matter how small or insignificant (key word here) it is.

soracrown

Er.. Did you ever stop to look if there faces looked alike?? The wristbands don't really make a big connection..

welll duhh.. but stilll how could they have the same wristband

χΧχ

they like ska.
Lol.

does anyone know or have any theorys why they have the same wristband?
Well if you couldn't notice already, Roxas and Ven have many similar characteristics.
Now, I am completely typing in theory, with little to no evidence to really back myself up, but it is commonly accepted that Roxas may be harboring Ven's heart.
Therefor, aside from their similar looks, they would also show similar characteristics; for example, liking the same kinds of clothes.
Again, there is no real evidence to back this up, but it seems like the most logical explanation.

C

Colours

No, just that they might have a close connection through Sora maybe./

soracrown

'd also like to point out that the wristbands are not exactly alike.

I mean one is lutlined with black and the other is outlined with white.

Thats true

soracrown

I'm confused. Am I seeing double or do I need new glasses. And I don't even wear glasses.

?what do you meen double?

C

Colours

I'd also like to point out that the wristbands are not exactly alike.

I mean one is outlined with black and the other is outlined with white.

This^
And the only thing Ven is missing are the black and white ring.

Axie

Sleeping on the couch at the usual spot until such
χΧχ;3423463 said:
Well if you couldn't notice already, Roxas and Ven have many similar characteristics.
Now, I am completely typing in theory, with little to no evidence to really back myself up, but it is commonly accepted that Roxas may be harboring Ven's heart.
Therefor, aside from their similar looks, they would also show similar characteristics; for example, liking the same kinds of clothes.
Again, there is no real evidence to back this up, but it seems like the most logical explanation.

Except that I sorta doubt Roxas had a whole lot of say in what he was wearing. In the FM+ scene he's just, poof, there--and then Xemnas comes up to him and recruits him. The clothes appeared from nowhere. (Just like, arguably, Riku's. I mean, c'mon--the shirt has a COLLAR. In the Org cloak, his neck is BARE. KH AND PHYSICS ARE ENEMIES.)

Cissy

Bronze Member
Considering their obvious facial similarities, the fact that the bracelet's trim color is different is almost irrelevant. Almost.

Anyway. Is there anything else we need to clear up, or are we done here?

Nevermind. It doesn't matter. Let the theorizing continue.

Axie

Sleeping on the couch at the usual spot until such
Considering their obvious facial similarities, the fact that the bracelet's trim color is different is almost irrelevant. Almost.

Anyway. Is there anything else we need to clear up, or are we done here?

Nevermind. It doesn't matter. Let the theorizing continue.

BUT BUT. The predominant color in Ven's bracelet is WHITE. Roxas's is more BLACK. So Roxas must be the DARK part of Ven's heart! But the black trim is SMALLER than the white part which means he's not as INFLUENTIAL. And the TWO RINGS! WHY DOESN'T VEN HAVE TWO RINGS?!

Okay I'll shut up now.

Cissy

Bronze Member
BUT BUT. The predominant color in Ven's bracelet is WHITE. Roxas's is more BLACK. So Roxas must be the DARK part of Ven's heart! But the black trim is SMALLER than the white part which means he's not as INFLUENTIAL. And the TWO RINGS! WHY DOESN'T VEN HAVE TWO RINGS?!

Okay I'll shut up now.

xD Aha. Nice way to disprove me, dude. Even if you are joking, which I'm sure you are.

Nevermind what I said. Continue, continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back