• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent Scans Translated

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bittermeat

デザートタイ&#
Website
heartstation.org
Hey guys! Bittermeats here, back after a week's absence caused by lack of internet. Anyways, I'm very excited to see all the recent news, and even happier to have some scans good enough quality to translate! So here are the latest scans and screenshots in English. Enjoy reading them! Click the images below to see them entirely!

ARTICLES

SCREENSHOTS

If you repost these anywhere, please link back to Kingdom Hearts Insider. Thank you!

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Thanks for the cool translated scans, we all appriciate it.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
well, it would seem that this is the end for the "you should return to your original self" line. hoozah.
It also amuses me how they're trying to paint Riku as a villain o_O his Heart's painted in Darkness. wtf? p=p they should go play CoM and see for themselves that doesn't mean a thing in that aspect, and that ironically, it's because he cared about people that he sank so deep to begin with.

Lixg

I didn't know that, but the whole reason why the LS are after MX is because he is abusing the power of the keyblade, does that mean that he is a keyblade master as well???

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
I didn't know that, but the whole reason why the LS are after MX is because he is abusing the power of the keyblade, does that mean that he is a keyblade master as well???

1. I think you mean TAV.

2. to answer your question, MX's name is Master Xehanort, and if you payed attention t FM+ secret ending, you would know taht yes, he does have a keyblade.

Lixg

So, he is a keyblade master correct???? Because if that is true, then where did his keyblade go, I think this squats the rumors about MX being Xenhort because he possessed no keyblade...

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
So, he is a keyblade master correct???? Because if that is true, then where did his keyblade go, I think this squats the rumors about MX being Xenhort because he possessed no keyblade...

And yet he opened the Door leading to the Heart of Radiant Garden, something which would've been all but impossible to do without him being a Wielder/Master on some level

Lixg

Well, so why did he need Riku's power to stop Sora??? I thought the reason was because he didn't have a keyblade and Riku did...

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Well, so why did he need Riku's power to stop Sora??? I thought the reason was because he didn't have a keyblade and Riku did...

Because he turned into a Heartless (which meant he was at half powe) and along the way lost his human form.
Also, despite having the ability, he obviously didn't have an actual Keyblade, which was where Riku might've filled a role - only the Keyblade ended with Sora to the bitter end.

Lixg

Okay, I am obviously confused so please bare with me. There are three keyblades. What i hear is that Terra gave Riku his, Ventu gave Sora his, and Aqua's keyblade is yet unknown. Okay, MX has a keyblade as well which you are saying that he gave to Riku. Which makes Riku have two keys???

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
What i hear is that Terra gave Riku his

What is speculated is that Riku was originally suggested to the KK by Terra, or something along those lines. Eventually though, the KK decided Sora would make a better master and stuck with him.

Ventu gave Sora his

Erm, no.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Okay, I am obviously confused so please bare with me. There are three keyblades. What i hear is that Terra gave Riku his, Ventu gave Sora his, and Aqua's keyblade is yet unknown. Okay, MX has a keyblade as well which you are saying that he gave to Riku. Which makes Riku have two keys???

Nope. There are as many Keyblades as there are qualified Hearts, Nomura's words from Another Report.
If LS is anything to go by, Terra kept his Keyblade in at least some remote manner. If we say also he somehow ended up as Xehanort, it's more to say he at least kept a remote ability to wield. That is not contradictory to Xehanort having to do with MX, however.
Riku only received ever one Key, assumed today to be given to him by Terra. That is probably not Terra's own Keyblade, again. That Keyblade ended up with Sora; the ability to Wield, however, stayed with Riku, and eventually, he received the WtD.

As for Sora and Ven, we don't know enough for me to theorize about it even. We know Sora and Ven are related somehow and that would explain Roxas, but that's about all we know.

Garth

Change soul, set.
Website
www.garthtv.blogspot.com

In KH1, Riku was intended to wield the keyblade. Since Xehanort's Heartless had no human form and not enough power to open the door himself, he would most certainly need a host - preferably one who could use the keyblade. And that's why he targeted Riku.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back