• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

xiv

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
but it's been said numerous times that Riku doesn't have a nobody,

I'm actually starting a tad to doubt that. Riku's even more unique than Sora in that aspect, seeing how he had two Hearts in his body for like a tiny forever, one got kicked out (without becoming a Heartless - much like Kairi's), then they battled, and then it took a freaking Kingdom Hearts blowing up to get him back to normal after he was in this weird condition where one Heart dictated the appearance and powers while the other was "in control".
If a "special Nobody" was to be born from anyone, Riku's a prime candidate. Would also explain the KK should it really have been Xion's - Riku was the original designated wielder for it, after all, and it would also explain his shock at seeing her face :\
And of course the physical differences would demand an explanation, but, hey, Namine. Who knows, Kairi might've just done it again.

and I doubt any more nobodies could of came from SoKai

We can only hope.

Also, the height thing probably wouldn't matter since Aqua was the second shortest of trio, so she wasn't too much taller than Ven. (He obviously has the best comparable height of the trio, when compared to Roxas.)

Thank you.
I dislike people saying Aqua's so much taller than Xion. We've only ever seen Xion crouching and away from people (in the fights against Riku and Axel). Seeing how we have no firm comparisson through which to grasp Xion's height and Aqua seems pretty short herself (I mean, Ven being short aside, c'mon, compare her to Terra. She's tiny), saying they have height differences is baseless until we'll see further footage :\

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
I'm actually starting a tad to doubt that. Riku's even more unique than Sora in that aspect, seeing how he had two Hearts in his body for like a tiny forever, one got kicked out (without becoming a Heartless - much like Kairi's), then they battled, and then it took a freaking Kingdom Hearts blowing up to get him back to normal after he was in this weird condition where one Heart dictated the appearance and powers while the other was "in control".
If a "special Nobody" was to be born from anyone, Riku's a prime candidate. Would also explain the KK should it really have been Xion's - Riku was the original designated wielder for it, after all, and it would also explain his shock at seeing her face :\
And of course the physical differences would demand an explanation, but, hey, Namine. Who knows, Kairi might've just done it again.

Wow SA, I never really thought of it like that.

Imagine the suprise on anyone's face if they saw an opposite gender doppelganger right in front of them. She would still be connected ti Namine and Kairi in a way. So that is totally possible. And Xion Stealing the Keyblade from Roxas just further hints at this. Cause something awfully similar to that happned in KH1. hmmmm :/

Sigma77

A quick though to support the theory of Riku having a Nobody, Xion possibly even being it. Stretch, but bah!

As it stands Riku's entire theme is based on dualities. Dark and Light, Good and Evil, etc. This is the case for most of the universe, but it seriously hits home for him. His Keyblade for example. As mentioned earlier. the KK was originally supposed to go to Riku. Xion can use it. Hm.

Another thing...opposites. Riku's a guy. Xion's a girl. Weak, I know, but bear with me. Their hair would be opposing colors as well. And the circumstances of the birth would be even more unique than Roxas or Namine's, surely. Hell, this Nobody would of been born right next to freaking Kingdom Hearts. The connection Riku has with Kairi and Sora would also explain why Xion may want to know about them...

...Plus, come on. That'd throw a fucking curveball at us. And Disney is very Liberal...so....having a multi-sex character duality makes sense to me!

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
A quick though to support the theory of Riku having a Nobody, Xion possibly even being it. Stretch, but bah!

As it stands Riku's entire theme is based on dualities. Dark and Light, Good and Evil, etc. This is the case for most of the universe, but it seriously hits home for him. His Keyblade for example. As mentioned earlier. the KK was originally supposed to go to Riku. Xion can use it. Hm.

Another thing...opposites. Riku's a guy. Xion's a girl. Weak, I know, but bear with me. Their hair would be opposing colors as well. And the circumstances of the birth would be even more unique than Roxas or Namine's, surely. Hell, this Nobody would of been born right next to freaking Kingdom Hearts. The connection Riku has with Kairi and Sora would also explain why Xion may want to know about them...

...Plus, come on. That'd throw a fucking curveball at us. And Disney is very Liberal...so....having a multi-sex character duality makes sense to me!

Nice Support.

SuperLink

Website
www.cubed3.com
Because her being related to Sora/Kairi/Namine/Riku/Mickey/Roxas/Sora's Mom isn't?
Never said I wanted it to be any of those :p I no longer think she has anything to do with Kairi or Naminé either.

Xemnas and Namine. Two 'special Nobodies' whose names don't clue you in as to whom their Somebodies really are. :\
Besides, Xion's true identity seems to be even more important than Roxas's, so it makes sense they won't give it away so easily through her name.
But Xemnas was meant to throw us off by making us think is was a mix of Ansem. Like I said about DiZ, unlike DiZ there is still no real evidence pointing either way with the whole Aqua thing.

Also they didn't say "like Naminé", they said "like Roxas". This may mean nothing, but since we're throwing all the rules out the window by connection characters with no real evidence of connection (other than both being girls, lol, and Xion could pull a "gender plot twist" on us, like that guy from that anime I can't remember). Xion has an X in her name while Naminé does not (and Naminé is an exceptionally special Nobody). To me this at least implies it is an arrangement of another name. Not to mention Xion seems shorter than Roxas while Roxas is the same as Ven and Ven is shorter than Aqua.

Believe what you want but I say it's not Aqua.

The funny thing is I don't think we'll find out until KHIII anyway. There will be hints in BbS and 358/2.

EDIT: Grr the reason I took a break from this place was because of the Xion = Aqua stuff. D: I keep coming back to it. >.<

EDIT2: Aw heck I'm gonna throw this in there. Xion's a guy.

- Seemingly flat chested
- Nomura character design
- Anime style character

More real evidence for that than there is for Aqua.

Last edited:

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
But Xemnas was meant to throw us off by making us think is was a mix of Ansem.

We don't know Xion isn't trying to throw us off either.
Imagine an Aqua-based scenario.
She lost Terra to MX and they became Xehanort.
She was the one that had to erase Ven.
I can see her wanting to detach herself completely from her past life :\ a name change would be an excellent way to do so. The resulting Nobody would thus not be named based on Aqua's original name, but the name she changed to.

Also they didn't say "like Naminé", they said "like Roxas".

Because Namine's an Unbirth
*cough*
I'm actually going to use what you just said.
Kekekeke.

Xion has an X in her name while Naminé does not (and Naminé is an exceptionally special Nobody). To me this at least implies it is an arrangement of another name. Not to mention Xion seems shorter than Roxas while Roxas is the same as Ven and Ven is shorter than Aqua.[/quote]

X - being a member of the Organization. Xion joined; Namine didn't. No further elaboration needed on that part, imo.
And You're basing this one what? :\ we've never seen pictures of Xion and Roxas side by side except for that gameplay picture, but the composition would make me belive they're roughly the same height.

SuperLink

Website
www.cubed3.com
If we see an image soon that proves Xion is taller than Roxas, even by a little bit, I will definitely take that as evidence.

But so far, Xion looks short to me, and there is definitely not enough real evidence to suggest she's taller.

Oh and I agree about the X thing. But Naminé is obviously still more special because she didn't join. :p I mean why choose Xion but not Naminé? Maybe because Naminé has no fight in her, but Xion uses a (possibly) fake weapon.

And yeah personally I think Xion is meant to throw us. Not denying that, just seeing no possible alias, previously used name or word that could possibly be associated with Aqua (or anyone) unlike with Xemnas' whole Ansem fetish. Hence the "Xion's a guy" theory. Which is pretty cool really.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
We don't know Xion isn't trying to throw us off either.
Imagine an Aqua-based scenario.
She lost Terra to MX and they became Xehanort.
She was the one that had to erase Ven.
I can see her wanting to detach herself completely from her past life :\ a name change would be an excellent way to do so. The resulting Nobody would thus not be named based on Aqua's original name, but the name she changed to.

Hmm.. I never really thought about that. I would think that if it was Aqua, she would of simply forgot her name. Maybe, if Xion is Aqua's nobody, Aqua changed her name to Oni (which can mean demon) because of her apparent bad luck. Maybe, Aqua renamed herself Oni because, in her mind, she was cursed.

Because Namine's an Unbirth
*cough*
I'm actually going to use what you just said.
Kekekeke.

X - being a member of the Organization. Xion joined; Namine didn't. No further elaboration needed on that part, imo.
And You're basing this one what? :\ we've never seen pictures of Xion and Roxas side by side except for that gameplay picture, but the composition would make me belive they're roughly the same height.

As far as we know it, we have no pictures directly comparing Roxas and Xion's heights, but if they are similar, that might fit with Ven and Aqua, since Aqua isn't really much taller than Ven, but yet, Ven and her are dwarfed by Terra. Lol.. How ironic.. Riku is fairly taller than Sora and Kairi to..

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Oh and I agree about the X thing. But Naminé is obviously still more special because she didn't join. :p I mean why choose Xion but not Naminé? Maybe because Naminé has no fight in her, but Xion uses a (possibly) fake weapon.

Zexion. He wasn't even a boss fight in the original CoM. I think Namine could've joined just fine as long as she would've stayed in CO, especially if they were targeting Sora, if that was really why they didn't recruit her.

SuperLink

Website
www.cubed3.com
But Zexion was fightable eventually, and it's only really because they couldn't think of a weapon for him, while we all know Kairi doesn't really use a weapon and Naminé has memory effecting magic (which is DEFINITELY special considering the likes of which havn't really been seen elsewhere in the series).

So yeah, basically Naminé is way way way way way more special than Roxas.

Garth

Change soul, set.
Website
www.garthtv.blogspot.com
It would be fairly ironic if Xion did turn out to be Aqua's Nobody, and upon joining the organization, took note of Roxas, and thought to herself, "Ven?!"

After all, if Nobodies can remember their past, Xion would certainly remember Ven, and after coming upon Roxas, would probably be rather surprised, considering Ven and Roxas look alike. Of course, this would probably be before she would know that Roxas was in fact the Nobody of Sora. But still, it would be an interesting scenario to watch play out. :3

Garth

Change soul, set.
Website
www.garthtv.blogspot.com
But Xion is special like Roxas, and Roxas can't remember being Sora.

So..... Xion may not remember anything either.

Just because they are both special Nobodies doesn't mean they take on the same characteristics.

I personally think we're wrong in comparing the special Nobodies.
You'd think they wouldn't be so special if there were several Nobodies made in the same way xD

We'll probably be in for a shocker. :x

SuperLink

Website
www.cubed3.com
Yeah the problem is Xion is probably "special" in an entirely new way anyway. XD

EDIT: Yeah the way I see it anything to do with Aqua will no longer be a shocker since I've had all the theories beaten into my skull so hard. :(

Penguinpoker

ok this isn't likely but there is speculation that terra/ Ventus is associated with aqua much like sora is associated with kairi so here is my crazy theory that is probally no way true way somehow they had a kid who turned into a nobody very unlikely but very possible

DaisyDuck

Special Nobody like Roxas could mean:

a) gave up her heart willingly

b) her Heartless didn't stay a Heartless but managed regain human form somehow resulting in...

c) no memory of her past life

d) all of the above

e) none of the above

I almost want to believe that she's someone that's been observing the previous events from the shadows (like we found out in KHII the Organization had been around during the events of KHI). And I do think she'll have at least a minor role in KH 3. I've just always gotten a Mara Jade-ish vibe from her. I'm afraid that comparison will only make sense to people very familiar with Star Wars, I'm afraid I can't make it much clearer without going into fanfic mode.

Aurum-Femina

Darn, first dark blue, now black? Man, now it's getting difficult to use the Aqua zombie theory.

Just curious, was her eye color shown? Maybe that'll help at least a little bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back