• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Bosses

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
She could be hiding her skills!!!11
Or she could get an Unbirth to help her much in the way Stealth Sneak made Clayton...um, mildly formidable.

But anyways, I meant in terms of all three being evil, old, and haggy.

Well, if it's just in terms of that, then I agree. The three of them make an ultimate triad of old bitchy haggy Disney women.

And for the record, though I still stand by my belief that there's no way Tremain would be a boss, I would still enjoy clobbering her with a keyblade passionately.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
i think she has a grudge on them cause she's just less pretty

Really? I find her quite attracitve.

maleficent.jpg

Awards
KingdomheartsII said:
That pic makes her look like a Giraffe, no wonder she turned into a long necked dragon.

What other kind of dragon is there?

So, we all agreed that the final boss is Pooh?
Great. [/thread]

Saying [/thread] never works.

Awards
theres a good chance to see hades again as a boss. but in the olympus world (sorry if spelt wrong.) i would like to see the titans as bosses.

That is rather a good idea! I remember when all the Titans arrived, Hades was on that dark carriage driven by those dark horses. Maybe we get to ride Pegasus and fight him after the Titan battles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back