• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

xion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Sigh, is he saying that Shion's somebody was connnected to Zexion/Ienzo? Bah, possibly, if Zexion was a recruiter it would make sense since he didn't gave her a name with an anagram of X, but, he pointed that her hair looks similar to Zexion's which is something to die for.

I'm not trying to go along with his current example, that is obviously wrong and I don't support it.
There is, however, logic in the general connection via physical appearance to which I've given examples.

S

Savor Devoir

It's called "being someone's Nobody" if you go by the theory of Xion = Aqua's Nobody, or better yet - Xemnas to Xehanort.
Happy now?

...she's not XD Square Enix is because her identity is one of the main points if not the main point in her character

I know that, though I was saying that she might want to hide her identify for a reason, even though it's one of the main points of the game still.......

State

Awards
What he said is impossible, to me that was inrevelent since the game doesn't revolve around zexion.

Where are you? In a KH with time distortions? The whole KH series take place EVEN in the experiments of Ansem, then again, the explanation of one of the apprentices being abscent in the lab could show something as Zexion going out with Shion's somebody.

S

Savor Devoir

Where are you? In a KH with time distortions? The whole KH series take place EVEN in the experiments of Ansem, then again, the explanation of one of the apprentices being abscent in the lab could show something as Zexion going out with Shion's somebody.

I hope you know that I was agreeing with you.

State

Awards
I hope you know that I was agreeing with you.
I hope you know that you agreeing to me is senseless since you didn't even know that Zexion was even BEFORE Xehanort meaning the game resolve with him.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
uh i havent posted in a long time but anyway
i was just lookin at the high qual. scans and i thought that maybe xion is somehow connected to zexion
because the hair looks the same and they both have xion in their name.
any opinions?

Ummmmm.....maybe because they're both in Organization XIII (Okay Shion might not of been the official member and all) and wore black hooded cloaks? Is that what you mean by "connecting" ? I'm just wondering. And yeah, their name sound the same but one thing we all know already: Shion is NOT Zexion and Zexion is NOT Shion. I wouldn't know for sure. Maybe. Maybe not.

S

Savor Devoir

I hope you know that you agreeing to me is senseless since you didn't even know that Zexion was even BEFORE Xehanort meaning the game resolve with him.

I didn't understand a word you just said, though I don't care about zexion because he's not connected with xion, so it doesn't matter.

State

Awards
Ummmmm.....maybe because they're both in Organization XIII (Okay Shion might not of been the official member and all) and wore black hooded cloaks? Is that what you mean by "connecting" ? I'm just wondering. And yeah, their name sound the same but one thing we all know already: Shion is NOT Zexion and Zexion is NOT Shion. I wouldn't know for sure. Maybe. Maybe not.

Yes, I agree. It's ike saying that MX gets a hood, gets hair and gets a weapon and he turns into an org member.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Yes, I agree. It's ike saying that MX gets a hood, gets hair and gets a weapon and he turns into an org member.

Seeing how the coat was what made Sora, Donald and Goofy think that Riku was, in fact, a Member in the Organization, what you just said hold no weight at all.
The Coat is the mark of the Organization albeit used for good reasons, and DiZ snatched a few from them.
Only Org people or people with ties to them (even ties like DiZ has) have the coats.

S

Savor Devoir

Seeing how the coat was what made Sora, Donald and Goofy think that Riku was, in fact, a Member in the Organization, what you just said hold no weight at all.
The Coat is the mark of the Organization albeit used for good reasons, and DiZ snatched a few from them.
Only Org people or people with ties to them (even ties like DiZ has) have the coats.

So it could be a reason why mickey and Riku has one, maybe they got it while they where in the realm of darkness since AtW was there also.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
So it could be a reason why mickey and Riku has one, maybe they got it while they where in the realm of darkness since AtW was there also.

They did get it from DiZ, fun fact shown in Re:CoM. DiZ probably got it from the ORganization, and when he explains to Riku why he should wear the coat, he abundandtly uses the ORganization in his explanations.
The Coat came from the Organization though, that's why they're the only people who have it - them, and the people that stole coats from them, being Riku and Mickey via DiZ XD

State

Awards
They did get it from DiZ, fun fact shown in Re:CoM. DiZ probably got it from the ORganization, and when he explains to Riku why he should wear the coat, he abundandtly uses the ORganization in his explanations.
The Coat came from the Organization though, that's why they're the only people who have it - them, and the people that stole coats from them, being Riku and Mickey via DiZ XD

Also, WHO created the coats since they're suppose to protect from the darkness of the Dark Corridors? Ian't that strange? It would be even zetta strange if they came from a closet of CO! 0.o

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Also, WHO created the coats since they're suppose to protect from the darkness of the Dark Corridors? Ian't that strange? It would be even zetta strange if they came from a closet of CO! 0.o

Seeing how numbers 1-6 are Xemnas and the rest of AtW's apprentices, I wouldn't find it odd they made them themselves.

State

Awards
Seeing how numbers 1-6 are Xemnas and the rest of AtW's apprentices, I wouldn't find it odd they made them themselves.
A question, since Xehanort has no memories, what if he entered the CO? Just asking from the clouds.

State

Awards
That belongs in its own thread in its own discussion and after everyone played through both BBS and Days to have a better idea of who the f*ck he is XD

...Oooooookay? Welll then, the leave is all mine.

State

Awards
He might have remember everything he loss, according to AtW. Lol
CO is a place with "White Rooms" where your current memories are showed, since he doesn't have a curerent memory, he doesn't get to see anything of his past.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
CO is a place with "White Rooms" where your current memories are showed, since he doesn't have a curerent memory, he doesn't get to see anything of his past.

Which would make sense why they were conducting Memory Experiments there, in part by using Namine. Maybe his Memories were scrambled or too far out of reach, we don't know the story.

State

Awards
Which would make sense why they were conducting Memory Experiments there, in part by using Namine. Maybe his Memories were scrambled or too far out of reach, we don't know the story.
Yes, and each thing has a reason. Also, what if someone was at the brink of unleashing them and realized it would be TOO catastrophic and sealed them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back