• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

xion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

road to oblivion

uh i havent posted in a long time but anyway
i was just lookin at the high qual. scans and i thought that maybe xion is somehow connected to zexion
because the hair looks the same and they both have xion in their name.
any opinions?

MF29

Explain how two different nobodies could be connected, please.

S

Savor Devoir

That doesn't make scence. Xion is related to sora, and kairi/Namine it was already said. Why would a nobody be related to a nobody?? I question you on that.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
i was just lookin at the high qual. scans and i thought that maybe xion is somehow connected to zexion
because the hair looks the same and they both have xion in their name.
any opinions?

That's possibly the most pathetic theory I've ever heard, and I've seen some pretty bad ones.
The only way you can confirm a connection using a name is if the etymology is similar, not if there is a coincidental combination of letters.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
That doesn't make scence. Xion is related to sora, and kairi/Namine it was already said.

To be perfectly honest, it wasn't confirmed she's related to any of them. The only person we know for a fact she has relations to is Roxas and even then it's via interaction in the Organization and not something deeper that could link her back to Sora. Everything saying otherwise is mere speculation and mostly unbased at that (mostly the Kairi/Namine relation, which is judged on circumstantial elements such as game graphics - which have proved to make characters look alike needlessly, and look un-alike when they should look the same).

Bliip

Should change his username D:<
Explain how two different nobodies could be connected, please.
Axel and Roxas. They're friends. U just got served.

:toungesmile: *teehee*

edit: come to think of it, there's more:

Xemnas, Xigbar, Xaldin, Vexen, Lexeaus, Zexion. They're all the nobodies of apprentices of AtW.

yeah.

S

Savor Devoir

To be perfectly honest, it wasn't confirmed she's related to any of them. The only person we know for a fact she has relations to is Roxas and even then it's via interaction in the Organization and not something deeper that could link her back to Sora. Everything saying otherwise is mere speculation and mostly unbased at that (mostly the Kairi/Namine relation, which is judged on circumstantial elements such as game graphics - which have proved to make characters look alike needlessly, and look un-alike when they should look the same).

Not infact related, but rather connected to his memories, that were lost from the words of Namine.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Not infact related, but rather connected to his memories, that were lost from the words of Namine.

But that's what I meant XD;;; it's not confirmed. For all we know, Namine could be talking about Kairi who's suffering from the loss of her Memories of Sora, who might've not completely forgotten about him as is hinted possible in KH2. Selphie was clueless but Kairi still remembered the boy who might've played with her on the island. Suddenly the memories from Sora are gone and Kairi's in pain over it.
Show me definitive proof that's not that case.
Even Riku's warning for Xion to not interfere with Sora's sleep isn't definitive support; he could've just warned her to stay the hell away regardless. We don't know - it's all speculation.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Actually, It's not Xion, It's Shion, Meaning, she is Not a nobody!?

Nobodies don't really have X in their Japanese names, and since it's a problematic name to turn from Japanese to English properly, I think people just moved on to using her name's pronunciation until the official spelling is released.

That aside, Namine is a Nobody yet has no X in her name.
Consider yourself playfully served :nahnah:

DMrayZ

Digidork for life.
Awards
At the end of time, listening to the drums...
lol, good point SufferingAngel, I'm just saying, there's a lot of tension between the rest of the Org and Shion, not to mention it's called Organization XIII not XIV, So unless they were mad because they were gonna have to change the Org's name, I think we should hold off on saying that Shion is a Nobody, although it is the most likely scenario

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
lol, good point SufferingAngel, I'm just saying, there's a lot of tension between the rest of the Org and Shion, not to mention it's called Organization XIII not XIV, So unless they were mad because they were gonna have to change the Org's name, I think we should hold off on saying that Shion is a Nobody, although it is the most likely scenario

Even if she is a Nobody, I think even from the little we know about her we can say that something big happened. She holds a Keyblade and was the one that eventually got Roxas out of the Organization. Even with the possible relations to other characters aside, that's enough to make us see she's special.
How special... we'll see in the game :3

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
I guess I'm the only who has yet to see Xion's 'blue' hair? Would somebody be kind enough to post a link to whatever scan or image that that was shown in?

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I guess I'm the only who has yet to see Xion's 'blue' hair? Would somebody be kind enough to post a link to whatever scan or image that that was shown in?

There isn't a scan of it so far from what I've seen. It was from the Days trailer shown in the even last week and people reported it being blue in their "trailer impressions" which bittermeat translated :3

State

Awards
please explain how horrible logic can make someone with the same hair style/color be connected? It's like saying that MX get's a hair style similar to Aurora's and that makes him her uncle!

S

Savor Devoir

There isn't a scan of it so far from what I've seen. It was from the Days trailer shown in the even last week and people reported it being blue in their "trailer impressions" which bittermeat translated :3

It was either black, or Dark blue, and I'm still thinking that it's a new person or if she's covering her identiy.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
please explain how horrible logic can make someone with the same hair style/color be connected?

It's called "being someone's Nobody" if you go by the theory of Xion = Aqua's Nobody, or better yet - Xemnas to Xehanort.
Happy now?

she's covering her identiy.

...she's not XD Square Enix is because her identity is one of the main points if not the main point in her character

Nostalgia

livin' in the past

Thank you. I figured it was something like that, but then Road To Oblivion made it sound like he saw something.

State

Awards
It's called "being someone's Nobody" if you go by the theory of Xion = Aqua's Nobody, or better yet - Xemnas to Xehanort.
Happy now?

Sigh, is he saying that Shion's somebody was connnected to Zexion/Ienzo? Bah, possibly, if Zexion was a recruiter it would make sense since he didn't gave her a name with an anagram of X, but, he pointed that her hair looks similar to Zexion's which is something to die for.

S

Savor Devoir

Sigh, is he saying that Shion's somebody was connnected to Zexion/Ienzo? Bah, possibly, if Zexion was a recruiter it would make sense since he didn't gave her a name with an anagram of X, but, he pointed that her hair looks similar to Zexion's which is something to die for.

What he said is impossible, to me that was inrevelent since the game doesn't revolve around zexion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back