• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Bosses

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Enchanted

Well you all seemed to say that the Evil Queen Witch would be a boss and it doesn't surprise me, but try to think of Unbirths too.

I will also make a list of the boss ideas, that everyone agrees on.

Anyway, I log back tonight and see your new comments. So bye, bye.

~The Enchanted

Awards
- Castle Of Dreams
1. Lucifer
2. I know this is going to sound like a ripoff, but I think it would be a great idea to have an Unbirth similar to the Phantom heartless in Neverland. It would be cool trying to stop time while Cinderella's at the ball... dunno...

- Enchanted Kingdom
1. Wheel Master
2. Maleficent

- Beast's Castle
1. ... That pipe organ from the sequel for lulz... or maybe a brawl at the bar.
2. Gaston with the Mirror

- Snow White's World
1. A Diamond Unbirth in the Mines (used to distract while the Queen steals Snow White's heart, which was actually what she intended to do)
2. Evil Queen/Hag with the Magic Mirror. Maybe the dwarfs on the sideline

- POTC (If they are smart enough to use the storyline from ten years ago)
1. Lord Cutler Beckett and a platoon of Unbirths while trying to keep the Wicked Wench afloat
2. Barbossa (human form) with... some sea-oriented Unbirth

- Radiant Garden
1. Not sure...
2. The apprentices... because it just popped into my mind and sounds absurd, impossible, and downright wrong, but mildly amusing.

- The Coliseum
1. Nessus the Minotaur
2. Cyclops Unbirth and Hades
(I'd really like the other Titans unlockable in the tournaments)

The Gathering Place is obvious, and I don't know about Destiny Islands. Maybe Terra as a surprise for Ven?

FINALDISNEY

Kagemane no Jutsu
- POTC (If they are smart enough to use the storyline from ten years ago)
1. Lord Cutler Beckett and a platoon of Unbirths while trying to keep the Wicked Wench afloat
2. Barbossa (human form) with... some sea-oriented Unbirth

10 yrs ago was when jack first aquired the pearl. he was captain for 7 yrs and then went missing(not really missing just not doing anything of importance) for 3 yrs. and then kh2's story takes place

Awards
he mutined(spelling?) 3 yrs ago........ refer to my past post, jack had control for 7 yrs

What are you talking about? Barbossa left Jack for dead a decade earlier than Curse of the Black Pearl, that's a fact.

EDIT: Barbossa: Ten years you carry that pistol and now you waste your shot. (referring to Jack)

He left Jack on Rumrunners Isle with nothing but a pistol.

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net
I want an Evil-Step Mother boss. She has "evil" in her name, come on.

P.S. Anyone notice that 108 people are viewing "Future of Kingdom Hearts"? God damn.

Awards
I want an Evil-Step Mother boss. She has "evil" in her name, come on.

P.S. Anyone notice that 108 people are viewing "Future of Kingdom Hearts"? God damn.

Lady Temaine....? Mmmmmmmmmmm....

Fighting her would seem stupid. They'll sadly probably take it that way, but I mean really. She's totally normal, she doesn't have any weapons, all she is... is a bitch.

Bliip

Should change his username D:<
well, Lucifer's definitly one of 'em, he's already in a pick, but i doubt he's the main boss of the Cinderella world...
im betting my money on the seven dwarves being a boss(es). they'll think ur evil, and try to defend Snow with nothing but their shovels, pick-axes, and stupidity
:lol:

Master Riku 789

i have a few ideas

1.cpt.hook
2.jungle cage(it looks the gravekeeper in kh2 but it's a jungle version with red eyes)
3.horned king
4.midnight stalker(it kinda looks like the dark thorn in kh2 but it's blue and has red eyes)
5.ursula
6.smasher(it looks kinda like the grim reaper in kh2 but it use a hammer instead of a scythe and it has red eyes)
7.master xehanort
8.dark soilder
9.dragon malifecent
10.lucifer
11.wheel master
12.old witch from snow white
13.chaos armor(it's looks like a giant blue knight with red eyes)

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Lady Temaine....? Mmmmmmmmmmm....

Fighting her would seem stupid. They'll sadly probably take it that way, but I mean really. She's totally normal, she doesn't have any weapons, all she is... is a bitch.

She gets magic in the third one.
Plus, she could get some dark powers or something, and have her evil daughters help her.

Awards
In a Nomura interview, he confirmed that there would be a boss battle against Oogie Boogie with Pooh as your party member.
Here's the interview, in all it's glory:

Interviewer: Are there going to be any special appearances?
Nomura: Yes.
Interviewer: Can you maybe expand on that answer a little?
Nomura: Yes.
Interviewer: ...Go on then.
Nomura: Okay. Calm down. There will be a very special boss battle in which Pooh will appear in his Organization coat to help you.
Interviewer: And who's the poor sap who gets beaten?
Nomura: Oogie Boogie.
Interviewer: Very nice. Thank you for your time.
Nomura: Remove the gun from my head please.
Interviewer: Stop trying to make me look bad!
Nomura: You do that by yourself.

The interview had to be cut off there, because there was much cursing an violence that the public doesn't need to know about.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Gaston. He could be very much like Clayton. He's strong... and could fight with a musket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back