• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

H.U.N-Unbirth Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anima Relic

Heartless

Unbirths

Nobodys

One of these things is not like the others, one of these things is extinct.

So about the new enemies name, Unbirth, it makes no sense to me for now. So far, the names of the enemies does not literally mean what they suggest. So an Unbirth would not literally mean something that wasn't born/created/etc. According to the new info, Terra didn't know what an unbirth was or looked like until he saw them and remembered that his Master spoke of them.

Also, I think the Unbirths have something to do with the title as well. Birth By Sleep, in the 358/2 Days section, Riku told the Xion he didn't want anyone to interfere with Sora's sleep, which was Sora being in that pod, in order to get his memories back. Although, Xemnas was not in a pod during his "Sleep". He was sitting in a chair. Anyways, I believe the Unbirths has something to do with the process of "Sleep", for example, what would happen of the process of "Sleep" were to go wrong? Or if someone was in the process of "Sleep" what would happen if the process wasn't able to be completed? I'm thinking that's how Unbirths are created, though it's still waaaaay too early to say for sure anyways.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
I think someone posted like the exact thing yesterday.
xD

I kinda agree with it.
Like, I at least know where you're coming from.

But also, you might be putting too much stock into the name.
I mean, Heartless have hearts.
Nobodies have bodies.
So following that logic, is it safe to assume that Unbirths, are uhm, birthed?

A

Anima Relic

I think someone posted like the exact thing yesterday.
xD

I kinda agree with it.
Like, I at least know where you're coming from.

But also, you might be putting too much stock into the name.
I mean, Heartless have hearts.
Nobodies have bodies.
So following that logic, is it safe to assume that Unbirths, are uhm, birthed?

That's what I think, the names aren't literally what they are. It's safe to assume that the Unbriths weren't unborn.

logozgogo

Heartless

Unbirths
, believe the Unbirths has something to do with the process of "Sleep", for example, what would happen of the process of "Sleep" were to go wrong? Or if someone was in the process of "Sleep" what would happen if the process wasn't able to be completed? I'm thinking that's how Unbirths are created, though it's still waaaaay too early to say for sure anyways.
i think that the unbirths are created when peoples who are sleeping are distroyed and they become unbirths:closedeyes:

Last edited:

Gabo

i think that the unbirths are created when people "sleep" are disrupted and they become unbirths
I'd prefer the thought of Unbirths actually being the result of a completed sleep process.
Especially since, imo, that would mean they'd return come KH3 due to Sora's slumber

A

Anima Relic

i think that the unbirths are created when peoples' "sleep" are disrupted and they become unbirths:closedeyes:

So you understood what I was getting at then.

EDIT: @ AsYrsGoBy

I thought about that , but Sora's Sleep was completed and a lot of time passed afterwards, why would it take so long for the Unbirths to get "birthed"? Plus, let's not forget about Xemnas's Sleep. Though, I'm not sure if he actually went through the same process as Sora because he wasn't in a pod.

logozgogo

yeah totally u had a great theory.

I'd prefer the thought of Unbirths actually being the result of a completed sleep process.
Especially since, imo, that would mean they'd return come KH3 due to Sora's slumber

wait id think that sleep was good and if it fnished then u`d gain all ur memories back, and nothing bad would happen.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gabo

I thought about that , but Sora's Sleep was completed and a lot of time passed afterwards, why would it take so long for the Unbirths to get "birthed"? Plus, let's not forget about Xemnas's Sleep. Though, I'm not sure if he actually went through the same process as Sora because he wasn't in a pod.
For the first part...
We didn't see one single Nobody at all in KH1. And those had already been around for nine years.

Refresh me on Xemnas' sleep.

I think pod or no pod, we can safely say Sora was asleep.
Since those pods seemed to have originated in CO, and CO definitely has some significance...
Why? Because right now it seems like that is the likely place for the Room of Awakening to be

wait id think that sleep was good and if it fnished then u`d gain all ur memories back, and nothing bad would happen.
The term Birth By Sleep makes me think otherwise.
If Unbirths follow the pattern, and they are, in fact, birthed, it seems thats when it'd happen.

logozgogo

So you understood what I was getting at then.

EDIT: @ AsYrsGoBy

wat if xemnas` sleep took out the rest of the unbirths, because unbirths are created over a period of time when a strong hearted person loses their memory? and when thei restored the ones created by that person are all destroyed? then when sora lost his memory thn more unbirths were created? ooooh wat now?

this is confusing all three of us have good ideas and all are proven with hardcore facts

Last edited by a moderator:
A

Anima Relic

For the first part...
We didn't see one single Nobody at all in KH1. And those had already been around for nine years.

Well, it's not like they were wild and uncontrollable, Xemnas and the rest of Org 13 had complete control of the lesser nobodies rememeber? It'd make sense that they'd be kept under check and not released all over the worlds.

Refresh me on Xemnas' sleep.

YouTube - *VOICES* KH2 Final Mix: The New Headquarters (English Subs)

Go to 0:51

According to Vexen and Zexion, Xemnas "sleeps" regularly.

I think pod or no pod, we can safely say Sora was asleep.
Since those pods seemed to have originated in CO, and CO definitely has some significance...
Why? Because right now it seems like that is the likely place for the Room of Awakening to be

Sora was in a pod during his Sleep. I still want to know what the deal with the Room of Awakening is, supposedly that's where Ven is.

The term Birth By Sleep makes me think otherwise.
If Unbirths follow the pattern, and they are, in fact, birthed, it seems thats when it'd happen.

It seems that way.

Gabo

Well, it's not like they were wild and uncontrollable, Xemnas and the rest of Org 13 had complete control of the lesser nobodies rememeber? It'd make sense that they'd be kept under check and not released all over the worlds.
The same might be the case for the Unbirths.

YouTube - *VOICES* KH2 Final Mix: The New Headquarters (English Subs)

Go to 0:51

According to Vexen and Zexion, Xemnas "sleeps" regularly.
Oh. I forgot about that.
Though it doesn't seem like a full fledged sleep, it does seem like he's getting some of his memories back.
I expect to see repercussions for his littles naps too, though he hasn't seemed to sleep like Sora has.

Box_ghost

That's what I think, the names aren't literally what they are. It's safe to assume that the Unbriths weren't unborn.

[facepalm]

Heatless and Nobodies ARE what their name literally suggests. You just have yet to catch on.

Heatless are darkness in the heart made real. It devours the heart and the heart and darkness itself are the heartless. Heartless do NOT have hearts.

Nobodies are beings with no identity. Hence the term nobody. "We're nobodies. We've got no one to be. But you should be happy. Now you can be nothing instead of nobody." You're trying to understand it in the sense that nobodies don't have bodies.

That's NOT what it means. So be going by thwe pattern you have failed to see, Unbirths are probably created by MX in BBS, which have nothing to do with Sora's sleep. And are extinct/evolved into heartless and nobodies.

Heartless- Being made from the darkness in the heart.
Nobody- Being with no identity.
Unbirth- Being made from/ side effect of hearts of pure light. Trying to extract one's darkness to create a pure heart.
Or a being that represents sleep.
A whole person put to "sleep" and forced into that Unbith state by infusing it darkness.

Gabo

[facepalm]

Heatless and Nobodies ARE what their name literally suggests. You just have yet to catch on.

Heatless are darkness in the heart made real. It devours the heart and the heart and darkness itself are the heartless. Heartless do NOT have hearts.

Nobodies are beings with no identity. Hence the term nobody. "We're nobodies. We've got no one to be. But you should be happy. Now you can be nothing instead of nobody." You're trying to understand it in the sense that nobodies don't have bodies.

That's NOT what it means. So be going by thwe pattern you have failed to see, Unbirths are probably created by MX in BBS, which have nothing to do with Sora's sleep. And are extinct/evolved into heartless and nobodies.
I disagree with you, PseudoPMF.
Heartless act as the vessels for hearts.
As you can see when you slay one with a Keyblade, a heart is released.
Proof that they in fact do have hearts.
They may not HAVE their own hearts, but they do act as vessels for the hearts.

Secret Ansem Report 7 said:
When a Heartless is born, the body and soul left behind are reborn into this world as a different being.
Proof that the Nobodies actually have bodies.

Yeah.

Box_ghost

I disagree with you, PseudoPMF.

-_-

He's actually here beside me. I'm making comments on his behalf because he left the site for a reason. Would you like me to pass a message?

Heartless act as the vessels for hearts.
As you can see when you slay one with a Keyblade, a heart is released.
Proof that they in fact do have hearts.
They may not HAVE their own hearts, but they do act as vessels for the hearts.

That's what I meant. Thanks for puting it in the words I meant.

Gabo

That's what I meant. Thanks for puting it in the words I meant.
Which proves that they do in fact have hearts though.
There is a heart contained within them, making the name Heartless ironic and misleading.

Box_ghost

Which proves that they do in fact have hearts though.
There is a heart contained within them, making the name Heartless ironic and misleading.

Not necessarily.

You're right about the vessel thing. But to say that heartless have hearts is a bit off.

If the heartess is the vessel, it can't have. It's only the means in which the heart can do its....heart stuff. While the heart is there, it's not.

Do you understand?

A

Anima Relic

[facepalm]

Heartless have hearts, not their own, but they have them nevertheless. Nobodies have bodies, and it can literally be taken has something that doesn't have a body.

Yes, they do, look above

Nobodies are like a coin, on one side the meaning can be taken literally has having no body and on the other it can be the literal meaning of someone who doesn't exist.

Sorry, using that pattern, I haven't failed. I'm not saying the Unbirths have something to do with Sora's Sleep directly, I'm saying that have something to do with the process of Sleep in general. Also, they couldn't have evovled into the heartless and nobodies. There was no evolution involved. The heartless came before the Nobody, if the heartless didn't exist, nobodies wouldn't either.

Heartless- Being made from the darkness in the heart.
Nobody- Being with no identity.
Unbirth- Being made from/ side effect of hearts of pure light. Trying to extract one's darkness to create a pure heart.
Or a being that represents sleep.
A whole person put to "sleep" and forced into that Unbith state by infusing it darkness.

Heartless-a heart overflowed with and consumed by darkness

Nobody-Beings that have bodies and are not supposed to exist, but they do

Unbirth-Being that have to do with something that relates to the process of Sleep. I do not see how Darkness is involved in anyway.

Gabo

Not necessarily.

You're right about the vessel thing. But to say that heartless have hearts is a bit off.

If the heartess is the vessel, it can't have. It's only the means in which the heart can do its....heart stuff. While the heart is there, it's not.

Do you understand?
Technically, bodies are considered the vessels as well.

The heart isn't being used BUT it is still within the Heartless.
So it does have a Heart. As you said, a Heartless is when the darkness in the heart takes over.
The Heartless is essentially the the heart itself, just with a physical form provided for it by the darkness.
There is still a heart present. That's all I'm trying to say.
And that is enough to make the name ironic.

Danman2327

Box_ghost your definition of nobody isn't completely right well to me anyway... they kinda do have identities(which means people have something to identify them)Nobodies are beings that aren't supposed to exist but they do. Which means they are no one(or nobody). That's my definition because I have no idea how to explain it another way.

Since Sora went to sleep to get most of his memories back and woke up("birth" by sleep) I think when someone goes into a similar sleep and loses all their memories they "unbirth". So people with no memories are unbirths. It kinda makes sense because it deals with one of the themes of kh. There was a new main enemy in each game dealing with the themes but CoM

darkness in a heart(kh)-heartless
no heart(kh2)-nobodies
losing memory(KH CoM)-none
no memories(possibly BBS)- unbirth

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back