• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New look

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
Maybe it should :O
And Xehanort wouldn't have a lab coat... he would OBVIOUSLY be in a Pooh-Bear suit.

XD
That's one of the more amusing visuals today.

I'd mention some of the others, but there are youngun's on here
@_@

A

Audo

XD
That's one of the more amusing visuals today.

I'd mention some of the others, but there are youngun's on here
@_@
xD.
Young, innocent peeps. Amusing.
Ready to cave and admit your love for Riku's belly?

A

Audo

I have an unfathomable love for Riku's exposed belly button.
Discuss!

...you suck. xD
Bw ah aha ha aha ha aha.
You caved, bwh aha ha aha ha ah a.
You know what I am? POWERFUL! Bwah =3
*puts quote in sig* hehehe. *reps*

OMG GUISZ, RIKU'S BEWLLY BUTON IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAWT!!

See what I did there?

Stealth.Baker

Howdy, I'm new... and all that good stuff, so yeah.

As for new outfits, I certainly believe they will get some. Unless KH3 begins directly after KH2...or something.
As for Wall-e, while I loved the movie, I highly doubt he'll be in there. I could see Eve possibly being a summon, but still unlikely.

7_Arch_Angels

I have no objections in curent appearance, but a new one would be great.

About Wall-E... Maybe he's Stitch #2? I mean, the way he became a summon. Stalking from behind, and then zap! Appeared in front of them...

Well, talking about his (or "its"?) powers. Maybe he doesn't have, but he can call his girlfriend? So, a summon from a summon.. Something like that...

Whaddya say??

paoupu girl

All this violence makes a statement
I really dont want to see Wall-E. It would be kinda like Chicken Little. What exactly can a little robot do?
New outfits? i sure hope so! I hope that they get better though. In comparison the KHI outfits were better than KHII

M

Marluxia.light

I really want Sora to have a new outfit. If roxas come's back I hope he's another outfit tooo.

paoupu girl

All this violence makes a statement
Yeah, it'd be cool if Roxas got a new outfit...... and maybe Namine could get a new outfit, too.
Or at least a different colored dress....

T

tazztig

]
Yeah, it'd be cool if Roxas got a new outfit...... and maybe Namine could get a new outfit, too.

All she wants to do is wear that clear dress_________________.

Gabo

eah, it'd be cool if Roxas got a new outfit...... and maybe Namine could get a new outfit, too.

She's not Namine without the simple white dress.

Gabo

Well, to bad she won't be around in the future kh____________________

Don't say that just yet.
We don't know for sure.

In the end of KH2FM+, Sora makes a comment about Namine and not keeping his promise to her.

Since that was added in, there is a chance of her returning I'd imagine (and hope)

Awards
WALL-E would be a cool summon! But yeah I think they should get new outfits. I think Sora should go back to red. I like Riku's KH2 clothes, but he'll prolly get a new outfit. Donald and Goofy prolly will get new clothes since they returned to Disney Castle. the only reason they didnt is because they didnt grow out of their clothes like Sora did. I like their clothes in the beginning of KH where Goofy actually looked like a knight and Donald looked like a sorcerer. I don't think Roxas and Namine should, since they're nobodies.

Sora3525

If kingdom heart 3 come's out. Do you that Sora, kairi , Riku and the other's will have new clothes. Simple because the game the suppose to be the real deal. Also do you think that they will add walle the movie on kingdom hearts simply because kh3 is suppose to come out in 2010-11 and disney might be finishing the parts to the game. Just a thought.
Yea they will i hope.but no Wall-E

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back