• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

DG & Monkeybutt Fight... Discussin thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
No. As in a group of people ( at least, used to be, they're now just all AI's. ) who control the world.

They have so much control, in fact, that they even decide who the American President is, and just stage the elections to please the populace.

Everyone: The lives you've lived, both in real life and here at KHI has been a lie. It's all been a lie from day one. You are all in a very advanced form of VR training, which will eventually mold you into the perfect puppet soldiers. Everything may not seem suspicious, but once you 'fall asleep', your mind is actually put through the paces. This is done so you will never doubt your existence in this false reality.

Now that this information is out, we must act quickly. The AI's of The Patriots will soon try their best to cover this up.

Awards
We cannot give out such information at this time. But currently, the AI's have each represented themselves in this virtual world as a member of the site staff. Our Anti-Patriot group have infiltrated this place, and took on the persona of each of the forum staff.

We have been slowly gaining control of the system. Our efforts have finally culiminated into this. But this control is only temporary.

Awards
We cannot give out such information at this time. But currently, the AI's have each represented themselves in this virtual world as a member of the site staff. Our Anti-Patriot group have infiltrated this place, and took on the persona of each of the forum staff.

We have been slowly gaining control of the system. Our efforts have finally culiminated into this. But this control is only temporary.

Life's just one big conspiracy theory isn't it?

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
lol, this the supremacy of the those that walk on four legs.

And eighth day, god said, "Let the new age spread over this vast plain." and it was so.

Raticus 1:15

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
Actually, no. I think it's best to reveal what's REALLY going on.

Monkeybutt and his elite are The Patriots.

A. MGS FTW!!!
B. I've read about the argument, and I'll join the anti-Patriots.

BTW I totally call being the "Otacon" of this scenario.

Noo Monkey, you failed to respect D Athier and questioned Digital Gopher's actions, you will be banned.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

already is. The fire keeps burnin the pan

and im not tryin to cook myself on it

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
So I noticed ><

Does that in turn make me a "patriot agent" for merely saying I don't like how this has been managed? ><
(god, this is pathetic.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back