• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

sealed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Riku 789

By using the word “never” Namine implied that not a single part of Xehanort’s Heartless could ever escape. That includes essence, spirit, wisp, or anything that may modify the person in whom the darkness was sealed.

However, that’s not to say that the process of the sealing doesn’t change the vessel physically, just that it could never happen after the initial sealing.

of course physical changes could happen during the sealing process as you stated.
remember ansem the wise said in his report that he experimented with xehanort's heart, so that could of loosen the lock cuasing xehanort to act more like master xehanort.

Xinjust

When it all comes down to it,the characters in the game have said they've never seen a power like Namine's before. How would MX be sealed inside Terra, if there's only one Namine? Well, I suppose the Master of the Apprentices or someone else could have a power of locking the spirit of someone in another person's heart, but that doesn't seem very likely.

-If there were someone with that sort of power, like Namine's seal, who do you think could perform it? The theory could be possible, based on the options of the character who could use such a power.

-To support the idea, what if Terra was acquainted with Master Yen Sid, and he used some sort of spell to keep MX locked inside of Terra?

Master Riku 789

^well aqua could have the same power as namine and that's why nomura has'nt been giving any info on her.

Xinjust

That could be. Aqua seems to be more familiar with magical techniques, rather than physical ones. Maybe she learned something from her Master, she is an apprentice after all.

Master Riku 789

That could be. Aqua seems to be more familiar with magical techniques, rather than physical ones. Maybe she learned something from her Master, she is an apprentice after all.

and she would be the only left to do it, with ven being frozen and mickey obviously can't do it so aqua seems like the obvious choice.

Xinjust

Yes, that's true. And of course, I doubt Terra could do it to himself. Lol.

Xinjust

Maybe a dark corridor. Now that Terra had MX inside of him, it could allow Terra to use the power of darkness.

Master Riku 789

^like master xehanort's darkness within terra's heart created a dark portal that sent him to radient gardens.

State

Awards
By using the word “never” Namine implied that not a single part of Xehanort’s Heartless could ever escape. That includes essence, spirit, wisp, or anything that may modify the person in whom the darkness was sealed.

However, that’s not to say that the process of the sealing doesn’t change the vessel physically, just that it could never happen after the initial sealing.

Changes as in when he decides to undergo with them.

Nnoitra

What I' m about to say might be really stupid so flame if you want.
what if he forgot everything and became AtW apprentice and wtv then they started studying darkness and heartless and it sort of made him remember, or when he became divided ( i dunno how it happened) he reawakened and maybe the same thing happened with ven and Sora he was *sealed* away in sora and when they were divided he was reborn o.0

Flame and critic *have fun*

Edit i just read what master riku said and maybe when ven asked Aqua *lets say it was her* she refused but when he got frozen like that she decided that it would be better of safe in another vessel heart or wtv

Master Riku 789

What I' m about to say might be really stupid so flame if you want.
what if he forgot everything and became AtW apprentice and wtv then they started studying darkness and heartless and it sort of made him remember, or when he became divided ( i dunno how it happened) he reawakened and maybe the same thing happened with ven and Sora he was *sealed* away in sora and when they were divided he was reborn o.0

Flame and critic *have fun*

Edit i just read what master riku said and maybe when ven asked Aqua *lets say it was her* she refused but when he got frozen like that she decided that it would be better of safe in another vessel heart or wtv

so what happened to terra could of happend to sora and ven, and when sora used the dark keyblade in hollow bastion it could of unlocked the lock on sora's heart that had ven sealed and ven entered roxas, now it makes sense.

KCDjedi

so what happened to terra could of happend to sora and ven, and when sora used the dark keyblade in hollow bastion it could of unlocked the lock on sora's heart that had ven sealed and ven entered roxas, now it makes sense.

Do me and yourself a favor and click on my sig up there... it will explain a few things for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back