• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The leaked BBS video is taken down on U.S. Youtube! :*(

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anima Relic

I don't trust this link or you, and I'm not going to get rickrolled either by clicking on it. Sorry, natural Paranoia lolz

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I saw this coming a mile away. I don't think we have much to worry about however. I know for a fact several fans saved the trailer to their hard drive, and am sure they will upload them again and again and again, so those who haven't watched it yet will still be able to see it, and those who already saw it will be able to see it again.

Besides, we'll probably have the real thing (the full, actual trailer in high quality) in a matter of time.

A

Anima Relic

Well, at least I was right to be paranoid because Youtube can't top the KH fans from uploading leaked trailers lolz

Hyrenking

Let's hope for a good quality trailer soon! English would be nice too, but so would cookies and icecream.

Oh, and like I said golden knight, the video is taken down on the U.S. youtube, not the U.K. one. The U.K. youtube is what the main page links to, not the U.S. one.

Charlie K

Back in Business
Ah, sorry, by US i thought you meant worldly cuz people will often say that, us and world..
my bad!

We're to strong!
We win!
Go hackers/Uplaoders/stealers!!!
woot?

A

Anima Relic

Ah, sorry, by US i thought you meant worldly cuz people will often say that, us and world..
my bad!

We're to strong!
We win!
Go hackers/Uplaoders/stealers!!!
woot?

Quoted for truth, support the uploaders lolz

A

Anima Relic

I can see Nomura and his team pissed right now. It serves them right for leaving us with nothing in months!!

Charlie K

Back in Business
Someone should give certain people on this site a plane ticket to go to Japan, or where ever, so we can go and start a riot.
He.He.Ha.

Hyrenking

Well, that was random... he will probably go like Hideo Kojima. Get tired of making games, then have us gamers send him death threats til he makes MGS4... aren't we pleasant?

A

Anima Relic

Anyone knows who leaked the video? It'd be funny if it was Nomura lolz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back