• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Heartless (Question)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MarluxiaNo11

Awards
During the battle at Radiant Garden, Saix said that the Heartless ally with who ever is strongest so why did the heartless not ally with Riku ?? as he was dark at the time ..

Last edited:

Macabre

Gold Member
Well,the heartless ally with one who has an affinity with darkness and a strong will.

For example: Maleficent

I don't know about Riku,maybe because his affinity with darkness is weak?

MarluxiaNo11

Awards
Yes, I guess..

But what about Sephiroth his power was amazing and he was full of darkness ..

marvx12

Website
rcmrvn.tumblr.com
Well, if the heartless sided with Sephiroth, it would kinda throw off the story of the game. And usually whoever the heartless side with is a rival of Sora. And Sephiroth is more of a rival of Cloud, so it just wouldn't really make sense if Sephy suddenly had control of the heartless.

A

Azrael

Plus Sephiroth has no importance in KH except for making Cloud so emo and what not, he has an affinity for the darkness but he probably thinks of the Heartless as inferior and unworthy of someone as powerful as him to command. Especially when he can kill them.

Riku had a weakening affinity for darkness and he wasn't the strongest, Org. XIII was

A

Azrael

Well Sephiroth is a cocky person who would never accept the help of others, especially those weaker than him...especially those who lost control of the darkness and lost their hearts to it...aka Heartless. So Sephiroth has no need for Heartless, he's too powerful to need weak beings like them. Plus he's not working in the interest of the Heartless, he is neutral at best

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
One should just change that statement into

"The heartless ally with whoever is strongest of the original Kingdom Hearts characters."

Obviously, siding with a cameo would make not much sense, seeing it'd mix up the universes a little too much in Kingdom Hearts. That's not something Nomura would love to see.

And by the way, since when was it confirmed that Sephiroth is stronger than the entire organization?

A

Azrael

Maybe Sephiroth maintains the honor from FF7 of being one of the most powerful beings in the KH universe? It's not that he is more powerful, it's just that he doesn't feel that Heartless are useful to submerge Cloud in darkness

MarluxiaNo11

Awards
Hmm..
I see your point about them only siding with people From kingdom hearts so yeah .. i understand now thank you =]

Macabre

Gold Member
good question. i dunno why they wouldent join terra either. hes STRONG!
No one knows if Terra has(had) an affinity with darkness,or if he has a strong will,etc.

All will be revealed in bbs.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
I think you have to want to control the Heartless, and be strong enough to do so. So it's not that Riku or Sephiroth couldn't control Heartless, they just don't want to. Organization XIII and the Disney villains did, and they were strong enough to use such control.

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
I think you have to want to control the Heartless, and be strong enough to do so. So it's not that Riku or Sephiroth couldn't control Heartless, they just don't want to. Organization XIII and the Disney villains did, and they were strong enough to use such control.

To be completely honest, I don't really think the Heartless ask beforehand if they are allowed to obey someone.

They're just too...how should I put it...damn friggin' stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back