• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 Days true meaning?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
What is 358/2 Days' names true meaning?

Heya all,

I've been wondering for a while now, what is 358/2 Days actually meant to mean? At first i thought it was meant to be something like 358 days halved, but that doesnt really sound right... tell us whatya thiink

Last edited:

Lancelot

Awards
oh, i see... but in the trailer he says something like i have 1n something days to live

Blue

home is where the heart is
Well,you can't decipher the meaning behind 358/2 Days unless you play through the game,that's what Nomura said so himself.

I suppose every guess we made so far will turn out to be completely wrong lol.
And I've seen countless threads like this one...but why not?

Personally,I think the seven days we get to play as Roxas in the beginning of KH2 play an important role in this one;after all,if we add 358 + 7 = 365 we get a year,and that's the exact amount of time Roxas is alive until...well,yeah.

As for the '2',I'm not so sure...could stand for two persons,Roxas/Sora?

Stars

リク
358 is the days Roxas in Organisation. I think 2 is means 358days share by two nobodies, maybe Axel and Roxas? or maybe the days 14th member alive? o_O

Lancelot

Awards
mmm, thats a really good theory actually about the /2 bit... n yea, i forgot about the week as Roxas, so that makes sense... is there any videos of that trailer, cos i've only read about it

Lancelot

Awards
havent they? i thought they had.. ahwell... sorry i know this is off the topic, but im sure i've heard that there is a playable battle between Sora and Terra... is that true?

Lancelot

Awards
oh, bummer... i gonna have to import a copy of khiifm+ from somewhere...

MAX!

well , i think 2 means = two nobodies OR (deep dive) another side , another story
and how many days does roxas spend in Town ? 7 of 6 !?

Blue

home is where the heart is
I think we get to play Roxas for six days,and the seventh day was full of cutscenes,but they were still with Roxas before he 'fused' with Sora.

Lancelot

Awards
yea i think so... isnt the other Axel battle on day 7?

T

terraknight

that's how days roxas has left 2 live before he disappears

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
358 is the days Roxas in Organisation. I think 2 is means 358days share by two nobodies, maybe Axel and Roxas? or maybe the days 14th member alive? o_O

Eh. No way is it that simple. No offense. But Nomura said we'd have to play all the way through the game to even understand it's meaning, so there's no way it just means that Roxas and Axel lived through those days or something.

Stars

リク
Eh. No way is it that simple. No offense. But Nomura said we'd have to play all the way through the game to even understand it's meaning, so there's no way it just means that Roxas and Axel lived through those days or something.

Well yeah, of course we have to play that game to understand. It just simply my thoughts. ^-^

xickae

358 is the numbers of days Roxas spent with Org. XIII. This "/2" means half a day, in other words, he spent only half of the day with Org. the other half he spent fighting with Riku and sleeping in the fake TLTW. The remaining six days (358 + /2 w/ Org. + /2 sleeping = 359) is the days we play as Roxas in KH 2

Stars

リク
I know. ^.^ Meant nothing by it. Just saying it's probably gonna be some completely unexpected and impossible meaning to understand. =P

Lol. Maybe that's what SE always do. Yeah i know u mean nothing. ^-^ But still i'm confused about... we play as Roxas for 7 days..? Coz 365-7=358 lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back