• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Yen Sid

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
Alot of people believe that Mickey is still an apprentice during the events of BBS.
That means he'd stil be under Yen Sid, right?
What do you think Yen Sid's involvement in BBS will be?
Its obvious from his short appearance in KH2 that hes a knowledgeable old coot.
Yesh.
I said Coot.
Deal with it.
:p

D

Deleted member 36435

Yen Sid is "Disney" spelt backwards.
Hehe, I'm so clever.
Actually, Yen Sid probably has no involvement, IMO.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Here is my thoughts regarding Mickey's Role:

During the Events of Birth By Sleep, Mickey most certainly was not a King. In my opinion he was in training to become a powerful knight, which would lead him to rule a Kingdom in the long run. So its likely that he's an apprentice and was trained using a blade and how to manipulate spells. In my opinion around this time something caused the worlds to shake up a little (possibly due to the creatures and the vanishing of Master Xehanort and his apprentice). I believe Mickey was a chosen wielder of the Keyblade and received the Star Seeker (a realm of light Keyblade) to fight off the threat.

The young Mickey shown his new weapon to his Master Yensid and he told him of the Keyblade legend and how the world was in trouble. I believe around that time Mickey could have completed his training under Master Yensid, Mickey could have been sent out to find others who wield the Keyblade. As young Mickey would go off and to find others who wield the Keyblade, he would be considered a Master over the trio, Terra, Aqua, and Ven, who all would take orders from him, as he was an elder and a more experienced knight who knew of the Keyblade's legend and history.

That's my thoughts.

Gabo

I like that idea.
Alot.

Who do you think the Knight's even served under?
Do we know anything about that yet?

Sexy Angel
I like that idea.
Alot.

Who do you think the Knight's even served under?
Do we know anything about that yet?

Doododododood..............

Birth By Sleep takes place about 10 years before the original Kingdom Hearts. Before Sora wielded the Keyblade, there were other Keyblade masters. One of these masters, Xehanort, disappeared one day along with his apprentice. Another master of the keyblade saw this as a sign of terrible things to come. So he ordered his three apprentices (Terra, Ven and Aqua) to seek out Xehanort and his cohort.

No one knows who the knights served under... all we know is what is highlighted in bold...

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
Here is my thoughts regarding Mickey's Role:

During the Events of Birth By Sleep, Mickey most certainly was not a King. In my opinion he was in training to become a powerful knight, which would lead him to rule a Kingdom in the long run. So its likely that he's an apprentice and was trained using a blade and how to manipulate spells. In my opinion around this time something caused the worlds to shake up a little (possibly due to the creatures and the vanishing of Master Xehanort and his apprentice). I believe Mickey was a chosen wielder of the Keyblade and received the Star Seeker (a realm of light Keyblade) to fight off the threat.

The young Mickey shown his new weapon to his Master Yensid and he told him of the Keyblade legend and how the world was in trouble. I believe around that time Mickey could have completed his training under Master Yensid, Mickey could have been sent out to find others who wield the Keyblade. As young Mickey would go off and to find others who wield the Keyblade, he would be considered a Master over the trio, Terra, Aqua, and Ven, who all would take orders from him, as he was an elder and a more experienced knight who knew of the Keyblade's legend and history.

That's my thoughts.

You're suggesting that Mickey knew more about the keyblade than Yen Sid did? Yen Sid instructed Mickey. We're not sure how he got his first keyblade, but i'm pretty darn sure that he's not the one who told Yen Sid about it, as Yen Sid was the one to instruct Sora, and even had that book that he showed Sora and co. And uh. When did Master Xehanort's apprentice disappear? <.<; I'm pretty sure the DS is there throughout all of BBS.

Sexy Angel
You're suggesting that Mickey knew more about the keyblade than Yen Sid did? Yen Sid instructed Mickey. We're not sure how he got his first keyblade, but i'm pretty darn sure that he's not the one who told Yen Sid about it, as Yen Sid was the one to instruct Sora, and even had that book that he showed Sora and co. And uh. When did Master Xehanort's apprentice disappear? <.<; I'm pretty sure the DS is there throughout all of BBS.

It was said in the Verbal Explanation of the video of BBS from the TGS 2007 that:

Birth By Sleep takes place about 10 years before the original Kingdom Hearts. Before Sora wielded the Keyblade, there were other Keyblade masters. One of these masters, Xehanort, disappeared one day along with his apprentice. Another master of the keyblade saw this as a sign of terrible things to come. So he ordered his three apprentices (Terra, Ven and Aqua) to seek out Xehanort and his cohort.

The Twilight Prince

Website
www.myspace.com
But what he's saying is that the worlds "shook up a little" when Mickey got his keyblade, and the shaking of thw rokds could've been caused by MX and the DS disappearing. I know they disappeared, but it wasn't when Mickey first got his keyblade. Because Mickey is facing the DS in one screen holding the Star Seeker keyblade. He's standing in front of Ven. His timing is way off.

Sexy Angel
But what he's saying is that the worlds "shook up a little" when Mickey got his keyblade, and the shaking of thw rokds could've been caused by MX and the DS disappearing. I know they disappeared, but it wasn't when Mickey first got his keyblade. Because Mickey is facing the DS in one screen holding the Star Seeker keyblade. He's standing in front of Ven. His timing is way off.

Umm... what? What you wrote is too confusing.

The Twilight Prince

Website
www.myspace.com
Umm... what? What you wrote is too confusing.

Ugh. Read his post.

So its likely that he's an apprentice and was trained using a blade and how to manipulate spells. In my opinion around this time something caused the worlds to shake up a little (possibly due to the creatures and the vanishing of Master Xehanort and his apprentice). I believe Mickey was a chosen wielder of the Keyblade and received the Star Seeker (a realm of light Keyblade) to fight off the threat.

He states in the post that around the time Mickey got his keyblade, MX and the DS disappeared. This isn't possible as we see Mickey in the BBS video with his star seeker key, along with the screen where Mickey is standing in front of Ven defending him against the DS. Therefore, Mickey getting his keyblade around the time MX and the DS disappeared is not possible.

Sexy Angel
He states in the post that around the time Mickey got his keyblade, MX and the DS disappeared. This isn't possible as we see Mickey in the BBS video with his star seeker key, along with the screen where Mickey is standing in front of Ven defending him against the DS. Therefore, Mickey getting his keyblade around the time MX and the DS disappeared is not possible.

ever think about them coming back >_>

Meh. I think that MX and DS disappeared for a time, and when they were found(by V.A. & T.), they were evil and started to wreck havoc about the world...

Gabo

Are you talking about the confrontation between Mickey and DS, with Ven in the background?
Or did i just make a scene up?

The Twilight Prince

Website
www.myspace.com

Meh. I think that MX and DS disappeared for a time, and when they were found(by V.A. & T.), they were evil and started to wreck havoc about the world...

Well yeah, obviously they came back. It still doesn't make sense with Mickey's keyblade however. I'm pretty sure he had that for a while before all this. And even if he didn't, he wouldn't be the one to be telling Yen Sid about it. Yen Sid is HIS teacher. And Sora got the Star Seeker in Yen Sid's tower.

My thoughts are Xehanort and the DS disappeared, and one of the Masters saw this as a sign of terrible things to come. (Like the interview says) VAT's master sent them out to find the DS and MX. I'm thinking Yen Sid then sent out Mickey, as he was done (or close to done) with his training to help these three.

The Twilight Prince

Website
www.myspace.com

Well yeah, obviously they came back. It still doesn't make sense with Mickey's keyblade however. I'm pretty sure he had that for a while before all this. And even if he didn't, he wouldn't be the one to be telling Yen Sid about it. Yen Sid is HIS teacher. And Sora got the Star Seeker in Yen Sid's tower.

My thoughts are Xehanort and the DS disappeared, and one of the Masters saw this as a sign of terrible things to come. (Like the interview says) VAT's master sent them out to find the DS and MX. I'm thinking Yen Sid then sent out Mickey, as he was done (or close to done) with his training to help these three.

Gabo

Thank you for finally phrasing that in words that makes sense!
Ive been trying to think of something along the lines, but it came out even sh*ttier than my usual words.

Sexy Angel
:toungesmile:

Meh. No one can tell you the correct answer, so just wait and get the game. :toungesmile:

Gabo

Charge, you can keep telling us to wait, but you know that wont happen
If youre sick of us making guesses, why are you in the part of the forum that is pretty much dedicated to doing so?
I mean, cmon.

Sexy Angel
Charge, you can keep telling us to wait, but you know that wont happen
If youre sick of us making guesses, why are you in the part of the forum that is pretty much dedicated to doing so?
I mean, cmon.

So i can flame people that there never going to get anywhere until they get the game.

Oh, and i joined a LOOOONG time ago, i didnt join just when BBS, etc. was announced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back