• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

CREATE A MEMBER version 2.0

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mastermind

Remember Me
Awards
That's a nice, creative little hexagon.

OH CRAP! I'M HAVING A VISION OF UTTER DESTRUCTION!

Explanation: Yeah, I sense a potential agrument over this. Someone's going to have a gripe with someone else's stats and then it'll just snowball from there.

I've learned that anything involving a character's stats or abilities are "firestarters."

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-
True that. It just seemed like a good idea at the time...

If however you are interested, you can always download it, and trace the shiny yellow lines over it with MSPaint, just follow the little meters and stuff ^_^ I made the hexagon for the express purpose of you guys filling it out...

twilight abyss

That's a good point, but for this I guess you need to make your character not nessicarily have all low stats if you want to make one stat higher, both mental and charm are based on personality so that won't be an arguement, and as long as you don't have like all 4's and 5's it'll be okay, like Xatsuin's battle stats I think are fair, one 5, one 4, and two 3's(I think that other people should determine the special though)

Mastermind

Remember Me
Awards
It is a good idea, but I fear that the "Flames of Hate" (That's what I'll call it) will consume it.

One thing that we do need to get around to is a power tier. That's what these stats are getting at, IMO. Some character just can't be as powerful as others, sad but true.

But, again FoH will burn that down as well. There's no accurate way to determine one's strength. It's understood that Zax and Rex are the strongest, after that it gets hazy.

twilight abyss

Like this?
XatsuinStats.jpg

Xodyc

MM- "Flames of Hate" lol reminds of a song with those words as a lyric. anyway, good phrasing i guess and i agree with you on the uh...snowballing thing

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
Hey all, I just came up with an interesting idea for the Exiled Character database...

hexagon2.png

Introducing the Exiled Character Hexagon™

This handy little device presents a brief summary of your character in terms of Battling and as a Character in the story.

Now, there are 6 Stats on this hexagon, each with a meter ranging from 1 as the lowest point and 5 being the highest for that said stat. The 6 stats are...

Charm- The popularity of a Character, as well as his/her ability to get along with other people. If he's a loner, or evil, the stat is pretty low. (however if he's Darth Vader Evil, than there's a chance this stat can increase) It is fair if he's esy to get along with, or if he has a love interest. The highest stat goes to the most social and trustworthy of Characters.

Attack- The Character's natural Strength and Toughness are affected by this stat. If you are capable of killing off your opponnent with a single slash, than you recieve the highest stat. If you're character is relatively weak or otherwise doesn't fight, you have the lowest attack stat.

Speed- self- explanatory, however, this is your natural speed and not your speed affected by element, magic and such.

Technique- Your Mastery over your Martial Art, your element as well as knowledge in Battle. If your Character likes to use both brains and brawn in a battle, then he has excellent mastery of his technique. Those who generally run in without a thought can be considered to have little technique.

Mental Power-Your intelligence. This however, doesn't affect your magic and such. It's simply your overall knowledge of situations and certain other serious matters.

Special- This stat is affected by your Element, special abilities and other hidden powers outside physical power. One with a powerful element can be considered to have High Special.

Now, a few things about the Hexagon...

1.) One stat does not affect the other. If one stat decreases, it doesn't mean the other increases and vice versa. However, it also doesn't mean you should max out all the stats in this way. Try to be a little realistic.

2.) It is impossible to have a stat of zero. Even the most normal of Nobodies should at least have some special power, no matter how mediocre.

Here, now to give us an example of how the Hexagon works is everyone's favoirite punching bag/test dummy...Xenegric!
lolxenegric.png

STOP TALKING!
Now, as you can see, Xengric has average charm, this is because he's a meme, and is relatively easy to get along with. He also has average attack ,speed and technique, making him a pretty good fighter. However, he is somewhat lacking in the Intelligence department and his prone to excessive amounts of pain and 'lolfail'ness. Lastly he has no element, giving him a special power of one.

so, got it memorized?

This is basically for fun, but if we could put this on the database it's be cool too. It gives viewers a summary of who the character is.
wow that's a really cool idea AP by the way i lold at that drawing there ^^ also what area would include the defensive power stats?

Awards
okay, Xatsuin's
Charm-5(Everyone loves him =D)
Speed-5(he's a fast little bastard)
Attack-3-(The split causes him to have average strenght)
Mental-4(I wanted to make this 5 but that's just wrong, so I'll put 4, he was the leader of an army so he needs to be somewhat smart)
Technique-4(he's 8000 years old, he's had some time to master it)
Special-3(I guess, I think other people have to determine this)

Since when does everyone love him?

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
Since when does everyone love him?
i know Salix probably won't ^^

That's be under Attack. Attack is simply your physical prowess...
ah ok thanks :thumbsup:

I think it just measn he's easy to get along with..although considering the Exiled is made up of conniving hateful people, I guess popularity isn't much of a stat lol...
well popularity could also mean convincing. kinda like how the priest in the first episode of FMA convinced the people that he was close to the sun god and gathered up a large group of people as his followers. makes me think that Ojike's character Daxic would be high up in that catagory then. ^^

Awards
i know Salix probably won't ^^

ah ok thanks :thumbsup:

well popularity could also mean convincing. kinda like how the priest in the first episode of FMA convinced the people that he was close to the sun god and gathered up a large group of people as his followers. makes me think that Ojike's character Daxic would be high up in that catagory then. ^^

Yeah, then created a giant parrot instead of raising the dead.

And Zaverxi's charm would be at 0 because he hates everyone and doesn't even attempt to be charming.

Also, this is a good idea, but keep a max # for everyone but Rextanse, Jynx, and Zaxeldion, since those three have reason for having higher stats than everyone else. Say....18 seems to be the magic number. That puts 3 in every stat, which is exactly middle for everything. Take points out of one thing, put them in another. That way, no fighting over someone being 'better' than others.

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Well, for more examples, her's a brief overview of Zhymarx...

hex-zhymarx.png

Now, Zhymarx has a fairly high Charm since he's very friendly towards the members, and can be considered trustworthy enough. However, since he heavily relies on his element in Battle, his Attack and Speed are fairly low. His technique is average as he has yet to unleash the true potentail of his element due to his laid-back attitude. He has a high Mental Power, as he is quite knowledgeable in aspects of the Laws of the Universe among other things. His special is also high as he has a powerful element which grnats him near-limitless energy.

Also TA, if you don't min, I'd like to review Xatsuin's hexagon...

Also, NI, I established that a stat of 5 would be god-like already, meaning us regular members can only max up to 4...

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Also, This hexagon does not symbolize Battle Prowess, it symbolizes your Character overall, and Personality is what was intended in the creation of this hexagon, not Power. Rextanse may be a God with a 5 Attack, Speed, and Special but surely he's not completely Charming, completely Intelligent and has complete Control over his Power...unless Knighty says so.

hex-rextanse.png
hex-rextanse2.png

A perfect hexagon is boring. Now, let's say his Charm is only excellent, considering he's not as patient as you'd think a God would be, also consider girls won't be attracted to him because of his creepy eye, or because he's already in a relationship. Or let's say his Technique is only average because he's afraid to realize his true potential.

I'm not saying Rex can't be perfect, it's just that if he was he'd be boring . We need some kind of inner turmoil or quirk about him.

Last edited:
Awards
Website
sites.google.com
k guys just droppin in real fast
i had an idea last night that i thought i would SUGGEST...
what if somehow xemo found charxai before the exilied?
and convinced charxai to be his apprentice?
and then charxai could join the exiled after rex's fight with xemo (cuz he would fight xat, who convinces him)
just an idea i thought i would spit out

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
k guys just droppin in real fast
i had an idea last night that i thought i would SUGGEST...
what if somehow xemo found charxai before the exilied?
and convinced charxai to be his apprentice?
and then charxai could join the exiled after rex's fight with xemo (cuz he would fight xat, who convinces him)
just an idea i thought i would spit out

Nope that wouldn't work, cause Xemo is a blood thristy maniac and is NOT a people person. If Xemo met Charxai before everything went down. He'd most likely kill him rather than try to get him on his side.

and Rextanse & Jynx fight Xemo it's how he learns that "HIkE" Ability

and yes the inclusion of the new
Spoiler Spoiler Show
this means Jynx gets a new attack/ element to work from :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back