• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Flying Sparks

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

I

The Show Must Go On
Yo, if Oreo gets a fanfic of her fanfic, I want one of mine too. Well, after I get done with it of course. *thinks to self* I should probably put FOTH on KHI after I get almost finished with it...

Livi

does the astro.
Awards
www.freewebs.com
Omg. This was like, the most epic climax-ey battle scene I ever wrote.

But it's not the last chappie. :D The next one is.

We should throw a farewell party for FS. :]

Chapter 26~*

Taro snarled and gripped his blade tighter, his adrenaline pumping. He was deciding how to handle this, after all, his father was probably ten times for powerful then him. But that wouldn’t stop him now, he could do this, if he was careful.

Axel looked from Taro to Xagurion in a heated stare, his heart beating rapidly. He wasn’t sure if he should attack while mountainous leader was busy, or if he should wait to back Taro up. Both of them seemed intent on making this their own battle, but Axel hadn’t come all this way just to sit and watch.

“Now stay back. I’ll get to you afterwards.” smirked the cold voice as the blade that interlocked with Taro’s started glowing and vibrating, almost seeming to make the room shake. Axel didn’t like the looks of it at all. If whatever attack Xagurion was preparing was successful, it would blow up the whole room, not to mention Taro and all of them.

The silver-haired seeker seemed to notice this, and in another instant his blade was glowing a bright blue, the sound of the continued shaking reverberating off the walls.

Larxene gripped Axel’s arm from behind him in panic, the shaking getting more violent and the blue and black glow getting brighter, Axel pulled her to him and shielded his eyes just in time to have the wind knocked out of both of them and onto the ground, the thunderous sound of the explosion pierce his ears and cause his heart to stop momentarily.

The distraught pyro saw Zexion and Demyx not too far from the right of them, crouching on the ground as well, along with Ryu to the left, trembling. As the shockwaves died down, Axel saw Taro and Xagurion, both panting heavily. Taro was on his knees, his lip bleeding, and his father had a trickle of blood running down his forehead, both of them bruised, but not ready to give up.

Axel staggered to his feet, and looked ready to pounce on the leader, but Zexion grabbed his arm roughly in protest. It looked like it was Taro’s fight now. He was starting to get up off his knees, and as their eyes locked in a hate-filled stare, the seeker raised his sword once more.

As Axel watched, he saw there was something different in Taro. Before he had fought in full arrogance and spite, but now, he was fighting for something. Or, someone. He glanced at Ryu, who looked painfully worried, her violet eyes wide in fear.

Taro and Ryu were the only remaining Seekers, and Axel wondered if the others had been killed for nothing. What had their purpose been? He never looked into his enemies’ pasts before, but he felt different now. If Taro was killed, how would that affect Ryu? It was obvious she loved him, and it reminded him of Larxene. If Axel had died before in the battle against his clone, he didn’t know what Larxene would have done.

Another booming sound of shattering metal filled the room, and then Axel saw the two had struck at the same time once more, but the swords hadn’t hit eachother. With a pained cry he saw Taro hit the ground, and his father stand over him, triumphant.

“Why didn’t you just listen to me, Taro? Maybe then you could have been spared your life.” said the cold voice indignantly. Taro looked up from his position on all fours, then smirked up at his father, even in the critical condition he was in.

“You’re the one...who should have listened.” he said in a hoarse tone, but his eyes traveled to a small dagger sticking up from the large man’s chest, causing the room to fall deathly silent.

“W-What-“ stammered the leader and held the dagger piercing through his chest, thinking to pull it out, but instead fell to the floor, and black smoke starting to float up from him, and as Taro watched his father slowly fade away, he yanked the sword from his shoulder, and felt the world slowly fade away as the last of the Final Seeker disappeared forever.

~*~*~*~*~

Zomg Taro. D: Don't kill me, people.

This was so hard to figure out, since, I'm not very good at plot endings and such. I still have yet to write the resolution though.

I

The Show Must Go On
Oh. Shit. That was... DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE! *squees* I was sitting here, stroking my parakeet, and I'm like 'ZOMG YAYNESS!'

I need a P'Zone. Like nao so I can celebrate Taro's win with pizza.

Livi

does the astro.
Awards
www.freewebs.com
^ LMAO. You never cease to make me lol Kya. And thanks!
YAY! Party for FS!

I will have to read the chappie later, though. I'm about to leave.

Mel shall read it soon, though! =D

^ Livi shall await Mel's return. :D

Ahh Snowy~! Thankies! It makes me sad to see it end also. ;~; But it was fun writing it.

*glomps evribodee*

PARTEH TIEM. 8]

Gullwing Yunie

perfectFIT//
Website
freckleyunie.deviantart.com
Mel hast returned. Rejoice. Or I may have to kill you a little bit.

Mel really liked the chappie. But noes! Not Taro! Livi, I'd be thanking god riiiiiiight about now that I'm not the Taro fangirl I used to be. But I can bodyguard for you in case someone randomly decides to kill you for killing Taro. Even if that someone is me. Could you imagine that? Mel trying to stop Mel from killing Livi. Oh the lulz.

Wow, I went in and out of third person thar. *joins in party with Livi*

I

The Show Must Go On
...Wait, Taro didn't die, did he? I know he won, but he's not going to die, right?

Lol, what is Kya complaining for? As long as Axel doesn't die, the world is full of win and sexy.

*eats P'Zone*

I

The Show Must Go On
Um, no, it's officially an Axel party. I haven't been keeping up with my fangirling lately, so we need an entire Axel panel liek, nao.

OML CAN WE INVITE Q?

...You know you like it, Mel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back