• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Feeling worthless...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
Psychartrists..grrr evil shrinks who tell crap they want us to believe and take oodles of our money!

Or so I say of them.

Air_Soldier, if you wanna talk to me via PM or MsN, you can, I won't mind. Usually on teh computer everyday, unless something comes up;

And when your down like this, sometimes the only way to get back up is concentrating your willpower onto the things that make you happy in life!

Life's too short to be depressed! Turn that frown upside down!

Aaannd...it takes more muscles to frown than it does to smile..sooo..

SMILE! (you know you wanna!!)

Fuse

When will we surrender?
If your a shy person.. then I guess I could expect this :/

Well, Im not much of a helpful guy.. but, here goes.

Hobbies, like you mentioned drawing, would help pass time and get your mind off of thoughts that are making you feel this way.
Also, talk to your parents about it if you want someone who genuinely cares for you and will listen to your problems and help you as much as they possibly can.

Air_Soldier

If your a shy person.. then I guess I could expect this :/

Well, Im not much of a helpful guy.. but, here goes.

Hobbies, like you mentioned drawing, would help pass time and get your mind off of thoughts that are making you feel this way.
Also, talk to your parents about it if you want someone who genuinely cares for you and will listen to your problems and help you as much as they possibly can.

Yeah... I'm actually making a signature for a forum I'm on right now, and it's taking my mind of this stuff!

Mythological Omega

the arsenal of megadeth
SK47, you use 'meh' too much.

Okay, I'm not the best at advice, but here goes. I get where you're coming from; I feel worthless sometimes, too. What I do to feel better is play games. And sometimes, and this may sound greusome(sp?), but I imagine that monsters in the games are whatever it is that makes me feel worthless, then I kill it.

Yeah, like I said, I'm not the best. Good luck! <3

Air_Soldier

SK47, you use 'meh' too much.

Okay, I'm not the best at advice, but here goes. I get where you're coming from; I feel worthless sometimes, too. What I do to feel better is play games. And sometimes, and this may sound greusome(sp?), but I imagine that monsters in the games are whatever it is that makes me feel worthless, then I kill it.

Yeah, like I said, I'm not the best. Good luck! <3

Gives me a good idea... I'll go download Doom. :D

TheLastKnight

You Swear To Listen
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Don't be so harsh on her!!
Meh, we arn't being hard, we try to help, but if she doesn't try to help herself first, we can't do anything

SK47, you use the word 'meh' too much
hahahahahaha, you hate that? I think it's funny, I'm a funny guy, what can I say?

EDIT: haven't been on here so much, sorry...Glad to see you're all doing fine, I suppose I never helped, eh?

ah well

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
I'm depressed again, but even worse now. I feel so worthless, because I seem to think no one wants me. Is there something I can do to stop feeling like this? I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight, if I keep worrying about this...

...you're going to die. You're going to die a very sad and unhealthy life at a young age. You shouldn't worry about this stuff. Especially when you're 16!

yellow!

yellow is a happy color, wake up in a yellow room, wake up happy
EAT CREPE! it's a pancake like desert and it has whippedcreme, fruit and a peach sauce in it. It'll make you happy because of the color of the pancake, the fruit, the whipcreme and the sauce.
and salad! salad too!

If you emphasize everything that'll make you more outgoing. then when you've build enough confidence go out there, meet new people, ask people out and

BAM!

you're good....

my cousin is almost 30 and he didn't have a girlfriend until recently. time waits for no man but there is someone waiting for you!

I have a green room and you know what they say about green ::wink wink:: just kidding!

Air_Soldier

...you're going to die. You're going to die a very sad and unhealthy life at a young age. You shouldn't worry about this stuff. Especially when you're 16!

yellow!

yellow is a happy color, wake up in a yellow room, wake up happy
EAT CREPE! it's a pancake like desert and it has whippedcreme, fruit and a peach sauce in it. It'll make you happy because of the color of the pancake, the fruit, the whipcreme and the sauce.
and salad! salad too!

If you emphasize everything that'll make you more outgoing. then when you've build enough confidence go out there, meet new people, ask people out and

BAM!

you're good....

my cousin is almost 30 and he didn't have a girlfriend until recently. time waits for no man but there is someone waiting for you!

I have a green room and you know what they say about green ::wink wink:: just kidding!

I have a stupid, lame and boring white room at home, but only 'cause we can't paint it. ><

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
buy a colored piece of material or paper, tape it to your wall.

white is the most BORINGEST color in the world. Black is so much better than white. White is very bad for you. It's in depressing places like doctors, hospitals, jails and psych wards. no good.

blues, reds, greens, yellows are summery. it'll make you happy. and active.

blues, greys, blacks are more wintery. it'll make you calm and homey.

greys blacks, whites by it'self isn't good for your mental health. when you wake up it's like BAM! you don't want to wake up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back