• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If...?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Les Avedal

I'm still unclear on why we're born sinners then, what did I ever do in the womb? It's because Eveate the apple? Come on, blame her then, don't bring me down with her. For an all forgiving thing, god holds quite the grudge, why should anyone want to follow him?

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
No, I'm not.
I accepted God's forgiveness of my sin. I accepted Jesus' sacrifice. The Bible says once you accept forgiveness in your heart, your sins are thrown as far as the east from the west and forgotten. I am salvaged, I will not perish. =P

T

Tyler Durden

I accept forgiveness for killing millions of people.

When do I get to see Saint Peter?

T

Tyler Durden

IT'S AN EXAMPLE.

Let's say I was Hitler. I accept causing WWII. I AM FORGIVEN WOOT I GO TO HEAVEN AND EINTSEIN GOES TO HELL I AM 1337!!!11!

No. That is a HUGE flaw in the plan. Assuming 'god' has one.

bladed asassin

you can't change the bible.... thats not tolorible... im no religious freak nor do i go to church unless its a special accasion but if you change the bible then it would eventally become corrupt.. like goverments ..there is no perfect government cuz they were change...they were changed for the better but this how people worship there lives.. if you go and change that .. thats just wrong

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
No. That is a HUGE flaw in the plan. Assuming 'god' has one.

No it's not. I'm sorry you don't understand.

Einstein = Hitler. They are equal. They are both humans. They both sin. They both do things wrong. They're both imperfect.

If let's say before he died, Hitler accepts Jesus Christ into his heart, repents of his sin, and wants to begin a new life in God, he's forgiven. He's going to Paradise. He's forgiven of his debts.

Einstein sins as well. He however doesn't accept Jesus. He doesn't believe in God, he thinks he can do things on his own. He doesn't care. He goes to Hell.

Hitler has the salvaged heart.

bladed asassin

Einstein = Hitler. They are equal. They are both humans. They both sin. They both do things wrong. They're both imperfect.

If let's say before he died, Hitler accepts Jesus Christ into his heart, repents of his sin, and wants to begin a new life in God, he's forgiven. He's going to Paradise. He's forgiven of his debts.

Einstein sins as well. He however doesn't accept Jesus. He doesn't believe in God, he thinks he can do things on his own. He doesn't care. He goes to Hell.

you mean too tell me that a guy like hitler if he were to accept christ before he died he would go to heaven... sorry man i can't believe that ... soo there for you don't believe in a hell do you

Libra

Your Ending Theme

Hitler is a whole new ball game, he committed suicide :p

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
you mean too tell me that a guy like hitler if he were to accept christ before he died he would go to heaven...

Yep. Of course, I don't understand why you think that he doesn't deserve forgiveness while you don't. What denies a human the right to change. Whatever. That's just my opinion =P

Hitler is a whole new ball game, he committed suicide

When you accept Jesus into your heart, all your past, present, and future sins are forgiven. ALL sins are forgiven. So says the Bible.

Last edited:
T

Tyler Durden

So again, god would prefer that you worship him than benefit all of humankind.

All you have done is steer me farther from Christianity than I ever was before.

Les Avedal

Yeah, I'd say its flawed. But then again, Hitler would fit well into Heaven-- aren't the jewish going to hell because they aren't christian?

On a side note, I heard the other day that Einstein was not religious, but he did believe in god, I thought it was an interesting tid bit.

T

Tyler Durden

Einstein= Jewish. FYI. JUDAISM WOOT!

(Yeah, 25 character things suck.)

Tobuoi

Who's that girl?
Website
www.tobuoi.deviantart.com
*holds head* None of it makes any sense! Agnosticism ftw. And yes, it is possible to believe in God (perhaps not the Christian one?) and not be religious. A lot of Agnostics make similar claims to that...they're just saying that perhaps there is a god, but not the one that we read about in the Bible/Quran/etc.

Anyways, I like these Brittish fellows. They're so adorably witty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back