• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Knight Defeated Aftermath Video

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sephy 9 2 5

The seph battle gave you a scene in FM. That for now is better than the reward from the knight.

Last edited:

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Yeah, yeah I'm getting ahead of myself I know. But still you get the gist of what I could be 40% right about, well maybe not that high of a percent chance...

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Yeah but I would in truth rather not be forced to beat a tough opponent to get something. That way those who can't beat him don't miss out on anything and those that can get something nice. There is also the chance that defeating him on Critical (for instance) may give you a better reward. I believe this battle was on the Normal difficulty based on how much trouble my friends and I have had with Critical E.S. Though with no footage of the actual battle it's impossible to tell.

There is a possibility but it's about as thing as saying the Dark Knight and Riku are related because they have "Eyes" on their Key Blades.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
I like the idea of the ES being Sora's father or uncle or long lost brother

Brother would be impossible though because E.S is like 20-30 years old, that means Sora's mom would have to be an old hag, also the Secret Ending took place in the past so no he can't be a brother. I think Uncle or Father or even cousin could be the closest if family related, but we'd hate to piss off the members because we are speculating to much.lol

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Well truthfully I find the "Father" comment possible, due to Sora not having a father it seems and only a mother. Though what gets to me is so far, Nomura seemed to pay no attention to Sora's family. He brushed away his mother an hour or so into the story.

Also (assuming E.S. knows Sora is his child) why would he have such a cold attitude towards him?

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Because E.S is a bastard, he chose Riku but his own child got it who he thought was unexperinced yet he got his behind tapped anyway. The pride and the trust in his decision should had went to Sora in the first place, I don't know, maybe he is embarrassed. But I kind of hate going this far into speculations because as further we go, the chances of possibility shrinks, but its fun to think and make up theories.

sephy 9 2 5

There is also the chance that defeating him on Critical (for instance) may give you a better reward.

Who knows? But um based off the what the knight said post battle and what he gave the player, I'm pretty sure there are no major differences if any. That's probably it.

KingofKH

Well truthfully I find the "Father" comment possible, due to Sora not having a father it seems and only a mother. Though what gets to me is so far, Nomura seemed to pay no attention to Sora's family. He brushed away his mother an hour or so into the story.

Also (assuming E.S. knows Sora is his child) why would he have such a cold attitude towards him?

maybe not realizing it
but if he did maybe he had a hard life like maybe he left when he sora was young and everyone hated him for that and since he didn't want sora to find out

Deadrocks

That kingdom place, with those heart things.
Because E.S is a bastard, he chose Riku but his own child got it who he thought was unexperinced yet he got his behind tapped anyway. The pride and the trust in his decision should had went to Sora in the first place, I don't know, maybe he is embarrassed. But I kind of hate going this far into speculations because as further we go, the chances of possibility shrinks, but its fun to think and make up theories.

Making up theories is fun, then when you find out, you can see how close...or unclose you were. But if the ES is the father, then he was being cold, becuase...well why are father's cold in anime?

-Yurai

*scribblescribblescribble* Alright, note to self...........Dogen faces...right..........and ...TSS faces.......left......do....not....forget...... Alright,
Posted by.....sry cant remember.
You never know. To my knowledge no one has explored the "Level 99" area. The area IS at Hollow Bastion, the same world as the room Xemnas was located at. It's all very possible.

Dude, check the first page, when I confuse Dogenzaka and TSS, i linked a video of someone that almost made it.

Posted by TSS
I know, right.

XD

He would of been like "LETS GOOOOOO!!!"

*Opens portal to TWTNW*

"WTF....Thats not Xehanort!!!"

*kills Sora*

xD

Id be like," I beat you. Give me a copy of your keyblade and armor, and follw me. We're beating the game together!"
ES- "Why?"
"Cuz your my party member now, bitch. Riku can make room."

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
One thing I do notice about Keyblade Masters. They are the attack first and ask questions later type.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Well if you plug it all in, that the ending is in the past, it would mean that E.S. left when Sora was VERY VERY young or possible not even born yet. Similar to DBZ and how Goku left (knocking up Chi-Chi) and giving birth to Goten, it's possible that before he left he and the mother got a little "busy" and she ended up preggers.

He could not know it's his child but then again I'm saying ASSUMING. He seems to be a real "penis" to Sora and he has quite a lot of hatred towards Xehanort... Then that brings up why Sora's dad was running around with another girl and kid. XD

Well if I had to come up with a theory that involved E.S. as Sora's dad... I would say this.

Sora's father (E.S.) and Sora's mother (Female Knight) were two Key Blade Masters that meet through fighting against the Heartless. Roxas-Like Knight could be a new Key Blader Master that joined up with them or possibly their first child.

They get into the fights, and E.S. is all protective of his wife and their child. Big epic battle with the old man and then the mother watchs her son get killed. The battle possibly ends and the two (with their childs remains) return home. E.S. eventually ends up leaving Sora's mother (after she has Sora) to try and defeat the old man for good. He never comes home so the mother gives up on her warrior ways and leaves the armor and keyblade behind. This could be why Xemnas has them. She hid them.

Wild and incoherent theory that I don't really believe... Just feeding your fire. XD

-Yurai

Xemnas captured the Female Knight, and ES almost stopped him, but recognized him as Xehanort, then came to hating Xehanort. Or the ES and Xehanort have been fighting for some time, and this is all just one big coincidence.

Enigmacy

[Following my Path]
Website
s4.invisionfree.com
Sora's father (E.S.) and Sora's mother (Female Knight) were two Key Blade Masters that meet through fighting against the Heartless. Roxas-Like Knight could be a new Key Blader Master that joined up with them or possibly their first child.

They get into the fights, and E.S. is all protective of his wife and their child. Big epic battle with the old man and then the mother watchs her son get killed. The battle possibly ends and the two (with their childs remains) return home. E.S. eventually ends up leaving Sora's mother (after she has Sora) to try and defeat the old man for good. He never comes home so the mother gives up on her warrior ways and leaves the armor and keyblade behind. This could be why Xemnas has them. She hid them.

Wild and incoherent theory that I don't really believe... Just feeding your fire. XD

.....*Thinks about it*.....I highly doubt that theory. =P But the male knight possibly could've still got 'busy' with her. \:toungesmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back