• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

no KH3 on wii

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you like it if KH3 is going to be on the wii?

• Yes

Votes: 91 51.1%
  • No

Votes: 87 48.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xarrel

Would it seriously bother you all that much if KH3 was released on both the PS3 and the Wii? Think about it, everybody wins. Sony fanboys, poor people and Square Enix!

EDIT - Sorry I left out X-Box 360. Just pretend I said that too.

evil_kenshin

greatest of the ungratest
actually its the wii/360 fanboys who arn't happy with it, they won't be happy to they utterly destroy ps3

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
actually its the wii/360 fanboys who arn't happy with it, they won't be happy to they utterly destroy ps3

Arn't happy with what? KH3 hasnt been named for system. More and likely it will be the PS3. But we can't say it will be for the PS3/360 and Wii if Square hasn't told what system.. For all we know they put on the DS, XD..

Would it seriously bother you all that much if KH3 was released on both the PS3 and the Wii? Think about it, everybody wins. Sony fanboys, poor people and Square Enix!

No Sony fanboys would be pissed if the 360 got a Square-Enix JRPG..

No Sony fanboy wants, FF, KH to go to the 360..

Moodring

It would suck if KH3 was on Wii b/c first of all I would have to go BUY ONE lol and I'd hate to buy a game console for one game. I have a PS3 and it's awesomeness. I wish people would stop being so cheap!:p

Deadlock

Website
www.myspace.com

You have to take production quality into consideration. PS3 is considerably more powerful than the Wii, there's just no argueing it. That's exactly how Nintendo is making a gain with every system they sell. SO if Squeenix were to make a game multi-plat between two widely different pieces of hardware, production value would go through the floor, compared to something that would be focused on one console (ex. 1st party Gears to 3rd party Madden). My dedication to KH remaining on a Sony console is the simple fact that I want the best "next"-gen KH experience possible. I'm also one of the few people left in this world who believe in loyalty.. in which Squeenix would betray bringing KHIII to Wii/360.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
That's exactly how Nintendo is making a gain with every system they sell.
What do you mean? The Cube was more powerful then PS2.

(ex. 1st party Gears to
If you mean Gears of War? It exclusive for the 360, but It's made by Epic, and they're not first party..

My dedication to KH remaining on a Sony console is the simple fact that I want the best "next"-gen KH experience possible
That would be 360.. Got to love the way the 360 uses its ram..

. I'm also one of the few people left in this world who believe in loyalty.. in which Squeenix would betray bringing KHIII to Wii/360.
Square isn't loyal.. They are 3rd party. If Sony keeps going down the road its going.. Square wont stay loyal to them for long..

and just like how Square betrayed its Nintendo fans by bring FF to the PS1? Sorry Square isn't loyal. Just like every other 3rd party..

*IslandPrincess*

yeah i agree i think it should stay with sony. plus it would be retarted for it to be on the Wii can u imagin that and i'd have to go n but it and trust me i dont have money for that,it would be hard anyway. i go with no KH3 for Wii

Last edited:

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
yeah i agree i think it should stay with sony plus it would be retarted for it to be on the Wii can u imagin that,it would be hard. i go with no KH3 for Wii
What people fail to see is, that you don't have to swing the remote around to play Nintendo Wii game.

It's to bad people are closed mind about technology..

Sora'sOtherSide

Indeed. And most of the time you only use the A and B buttons which you already have your fingers on.

Deadlock

Website
www.myspace.com
What people fail to see is, that you don't have to swing the remote around to play Nintendo Wii game.

It's to bad people are closed mind about technology..
Ok, you REALLY want to attempt to play a KH game with THIS or THIS!? There's just no possible way it would work without being uncomfortable.. all I can see is a copy of that Dragon Quest game for Wii, with a keyblade, swinging idiotically at heartless on screen. Here's a VIDEO.. that's just about all I can see as a result. It just wouldn't, it COULDN'T feel like a real KH continuation..

Moodring

I'm really not a video game buff or whatever so forgive me for my lack of knowledge, but I have a question...exactly how powerful is the Wii compared to the PS3? Judging from screenshots I've seen from games on both consoles I think the PS3 by far has the better graphics but I'm not really sure +_+

Deadlock

Website
www.myspace.com
Both the PS3 and 360 are CONSIDERABLY more powerful than the Wii. Nintendo focused on a cheaper, more interactive next-gen console (much like the DS before it), so graphics processing was not a big focus. The Wii is, however, noticibly better in comparison to all the previous-gen hardware. Hope that answered your question! ^^

BHK (Unknown)

Blonde Haired Knight
Sitting in my fort of ineptitude... In other words
You have to take production quality into consideration. PS3 is considerably more powerful than the Wii, there's just no argueing it. That's exactly how Nintendo is making a gain with every system they sell. SO if Squeenix were to make a game multi-plat between two widely different pieces of hardware, production value would go through the floor, compared to something that would be focused on one console (ex. 1st party Gears to 3rd party Madden). My dedication to KH remaining on a Sony console is the simple fact that I want the best "next"-gen KH experience possible. I'm also one of the few people left in this world who believe in loyalty.. in which Squeenix would betray bringing KHIII to Wii/360.

What do you mean by loyalty? The only thing Sqeenix is loyal to is money. That alone is the deciding factor for which system the game will come out one. At this point in the sales of the systems logic dictates that Squeenix should with Nintendo and release their hit onto the Wii system. Why? Because the Wii is selling nonstop in both America and Japan. It is also the cheapest system out now other than the DS. It's not that people are Wii fanboys it's that we're using logic to fin the most profitable outcome to the game. The "Next"-gen experience isn't purely graphics my friend. No it's more than that. It's the revolution of Player system integration. Being able to control a Keyblader by simply waving your hand sounds alot more fun than just pressing a button.

Ok, you REALLY want to attempt to play a KH game with THIS or THIS!? There's just no possible way it would work without being uncomfortable.. all I can see is a copy of that Dragon Quest game for Wii, with a keyblade, swinging idiotically at heartless on screen. Here's a VIDEO.. that's just about all I can see as a result. It just wouldn't, it COULDN'T feel like a real KH continuation..

I have no idea why you couldn't see KH3 in the state of its PS2 stage. That's a little shortsighted if you ask me. Why would it need to be first person anyway? There would be no reason for that. None at all. If you haven't tried out the Wii yet I would suggest that you do and then come back to this argument. Also you don't HAVE to use the Wii mote and nunchuk, you can use the classic controller (Which is the on you pictured and very close to a PS2 controller I might add) Or with the Gamecube Controller. You can have whichever experience you would prefer. I suggest just trying the system and seeing how you like before you start making statements against it.

yeah i agree i think it should stay with sony. plus it would be retarted for it to be on the Wii can u imagin that and i'd have to go n but it and trust me i dont have money for that,it would be hard anyway. i go with no KH3 for Wii

If you don't have enough money to buy a Wii then how are you to buy a PS3?

Wii = 250

PS3 = 600

A predicament you are in yes?

Last edited by a moderator:

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards

-.-; You know it isn't that hard to play KH on the Wii with either remotes since the wiimote doesn't require a lot of movement and the wii classic controller is basically almost identical to the PS2 controller so how would it be that difficult? OMG B IS A MUCH MORE CONFUSING BUTTON THAN O! Honestly it isn't that hard.

You have no clue how S-E would develop the game so what you see is not exactly what ever one else would see if KH was on the Wii, so it doesn't have to be in first person view like DQ you know.

I don't give a damn what system it comes out for just as long as it's good and I can play it.

^ O.O Ohh Triple post.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Wii - no because it would be weird to use the Wii mote as keyblades and sora will probally b in first person mode where you only see his arms and i hate the Wiimote

lmao, the game being in first or third person has nothing to do with the console, it has to do with what the Game developers want, there is no reason to think that KH would have to be in first person for any reason, much less because of the Wii.

And the Wii controls would be perfect for KH

Xbox 360 - it would be kinda kool but no cuz a green cover for KH is just weird and the 360 is always online so the makers will have to make kh3 online which is a good thing but i dont think they want it to b online

Oh, another fantastic showing of how you lack any knowledge whatsoever, bravo

So, your reasoning for KH not bieng right for the 360 is...because you don't like the color green? Nice one, I am at awe at your great logic

And 360 games don't have to be online, but Xbox Live service is one of the 360's great selling points

Ps3- YES we can use the sixaxis controls to glide like turn and stuff and its original controls and plus KH is sony imo and its been with sony for a long time so why leave

lol, guess what? You could use the motion sensing in the Wii remote to "glide like turn and stuff", whoopee

KH is not Sony, KH in Square Enix, and Square Enix is third party. Franchises switch over consoles all the time, because the developers follow where the money is at. Final Fantasy did it, Dragon Quest did it, Metal Gear Solid did it, Suikoden did it, Resident Evil did it, Rare studios did it, there is no unquestionable loyalty within the Third Party gaming companies

to me there cant really be a GREAT story line game for the wii, it just wouldnt fit, GO SONY ALL DA WAY

Oooo, another person who doesn't know what they're talking about, fantastic. The game developers decide the story and plot of the game, not the system it's on. Try Twilight Princess, it has more of a deep story and plotline than any next-gen game released last year

It would suck if KH3 was on Wii b/c first of all I would have to go BUY ONE lol and I'd hate to buy a game console for one game.

Then you know how the majority of people feel when they don't want to drop $600+ on a console that at-the-moment is showing no signs whatsoever that it's worth buying

You have to take production quality into consideration. PS3 is considerably more powerful than the Wii, there's just no argueing it. That's exactly how Nintendo is making a gain with every system they sell. SO if Squeenix were to make a game multi-plat between two widely different pieces of hardware, production value would go through the floor, compared to something that would be focused on one console (ex. 1st party Gears to 3rd party Madden).

Man, this is thread is just a ignorant-a-palooza, isn't it? Epic Games is a third party company who developed Gears of War and Unreal Tournament, get your facts straight. And it's obvious the game won't be multi-platform

My dedication to KH remaining on a Sony console is the simple fact that I want the best "next"-gen KH experience possible. I'm also one of the few people left in this world who believe in loyalty.. in which Squeenix would betray bringing KHIII to Wii/360.

lmao, if you're hoping for an example of company loyalty, Square-Enix is the last place you'd want to look.

Square and Enix co. left Nintendo for Sony back in 1996, then left Sony for the Xbox with FFXI, then announced they would no longer be supporting Sony and would be spreading their titles across multiple platforms, then left Sony again with the Dragon Quest series for Nintendo, then left Sony again for the FFXI-sequel-MMO for Xbox 360 and Vista, and Square just can't get enough of the GBA and DS

Square sticks with the Money, and Nintendo is the one raking it in, unlike Sony

And you're "retarted" if you're too closed minded to think of how good KH could be on the Wii

So, you don't have enough money for the soon-to-be-even-cheaper Wii, but you're prepared to go ahead and drop over $700 for the PS3?

lmao, have you ever played the system? Obviously you haven't, otherwise you would see how idiotic you seem right now, because the Wii is entirely comfortable, I can play the Wii more relaxed than I can play my PS2. Play Twilight Princess, a game might-I-add that was developed for the Wii last-minute and didn't take utilize even near the system's full potential, and come back and tell me that Kingdom Hearts couldn't work on the Wii

By the way:

http://ps3control.ytmnd.com/

Both the PS3 and 360 are CONSIDERABLY more powerful than the Wii. Nintendo focused on a cheaper, more interactive next-gen console (much like the DS before it), so graphics processing was not a big focus. The Wii is, however, noticibly better in comparison to all the previous-gen hardware. Hope that answered your question! ^^

And what did the DS prove? Graphics don't matter as much as fun and innovative gameplay for a great price.

The Nintendo Wii is over 2x more powerful than the last-gen consoles, which means that (as I have had to restate over again) means that the Wii can churn out games twice as powerful as games like God of War 2, Shadow of the Colossus, FFXII, Twilight Princess, and Resident Evil 4

well, it wouldnt feel right if u put kh3 on wii.....

Wow, what an entirely convincing argument! :rolleyes:

Last edited:

pepsi458

Website
pepsi458.deviantart.com
Yeah it is PS3 bound it is a good thing PS3 is in HD and is bigger Wii would be ok if they had HD some people claim they have Wii HD cable but in reality the Wii is standered def only because the cables (HD) only support up to 480p (standered) sorry Wii fans proof is here http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product_id=802520 (look under features) again Wii=Standered PS3=HD HD=KH3

Eikre

W.S.N.B.M./O.N.B.P.
Senior Leader's Course, Cold Lake Air Base, Albert
HD is a piece of shit.

What if you newfangled PS3 doesn't work on my T.V. because it's all "HD" over something that works. I hope that the memory of the PS3 catching fire at E3 is still fresh. And that is also why I'm getting a PS3 Emulator for my PC for Kingdom Hearts 3. If Sony and Square are willing to try and skull**** me to get my money, their as cold and dark hearted as Anna Nicole Smith, Dan Quayle, and You.

The Wii is plenty good for my T.V., and I can actually buy it, like the other fans of KH and not like the rich, spoiled bastards who don't care, and those who are willing to be selfish pricks. Give me a good reason why I should empty my bank account to buy a PS3 just for KHIII, other than to whip it at the CEO of Sony and give him injury with his own defectious piece of steaming shit.

Therefore PS3+"HD"=/=KHIII

And we all know HD stands for High Defects.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back