• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

new gba KH

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kronikkid

i think they should make another gba kingdom hearts game because CoM was too good, and they should make KH on gamecube and xbox

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
Uh, no. If anything a DS game, but not Xbox or GC... Also, VERY unlikely anyways...

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
If anything make it for the DS, not the psp....oh god not the psp....

The DS could do so much more than the psp(Not in graphics but in gameplay)

The psp basically seems like a system if you want to play ports...like ps2 ports or scaled down ps2 games(ports basically)

There my mini-rant is over.

But make one for the DS...after they release KH2:FM that way it'll be a bit sooner...

Roxas#I3

i dont think they should make it for the DS or the psp, cause the one 4 gba was kinda boring, i dont think they need anouther handheld KH game

kronikkid

i think they do and it shouldnt only be for playstation because not every1 got it and it would be gd for ds and psp

CuStArD LuVeR

I AM THE ONE AND ONLY
Kingdom Hearts should stick with Playstation and the Nintendo portable games, but not Wii or anything like that.
I think they should make another 2-d KH game too, CoM was really good.

kronikkid

yh thats true about the marketing thing, i agree but if there gonna make kh3 they should stick that with ps2, because you could still play it on ps3 and they wont need to buy a new console

Roxas#I3

ya, they should keep it on the ps2, cause b4 i heard about it bein on the PS3 i didnt even want it but i wanna play the third one. way to expensive.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Well, Buena Vista Games has created a branch that is going to make games for the DS and the Wii, so even though it maybe unlikely, it is still possible for another Kingdom Hearts game to appear on a Nintendo console.

Blaze9

Website
www.maxbot.com
Nah they shouldn't put another one on Xbox,GC,DS,GB,or PSP. They should just keep to the ps2 its better that way. And I think it would be specialy lame on the DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back