• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

new gba KH

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zexion113

KH3 will have to come out on the PS3 or one of the new systems because square isn't going to go back to an old system when the soonest the game could be done is 09.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I think that they could come up with some pretty inovative ideas for it on thw Wii or DS, but I'd like to see exactly how they'd pull it off. I mean, don't you think it would be rather difficult to put off all of Sora's combos with the Wiimote?

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
Yeah, it won't be the same on xbox of GC. It should stay PS2 exclusive.

No because, PS2, Cube, xbox are out..If anything KH3 will be on the Wii, 360 or Wii.. It won't be on any last gen systems..

I would like to see go to 360 or Wii.. __ the PS3..

As for the gba no way.. More like the DS..

I see the KH being on the Wii, and if they make another game like CoM it will be on the DS.

Anti-RoxasXIII

a remake of COM for the PS2 is coming out so that should attract the players of nintendo to playstation cuase think about it sony asked Square to make it for the PS2 to make just as much profit as the original for gba and cutting Nintendo down at the same time, and if a 2-d remake was made PSP all the way

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
a remake of COM for the PS2 is coming out so that should attract the players of nintendo to playstation
It won't bring nintendo fans to Playstation sorry..

Just about all the people that played KH;COM owns a PS2..

cutting Nintendo down at the same time,
No, they get FFIII, DDIX, FFCC;Ring of Fate, FFTA2, just for the DS. Nintendo isn't losing anything..

and is DQ is alot bigger then KH. Nintendo isn't losing anything.. It's Sony that is, Look at all the titles they done lost..

and if a 2-d remake was made PSP all the way
that would be stupid, why remake for PS2 then the PSP? PSP fails hard.. Only decent game it is about to get is the remake of FFT..

Last edited:

Riku's Twilight

Website
www.freewebs.com
PSP, or DS. That would be the only system I would think they'd put a CoM II on. Even if the touch screen is hardly ever used. You gotta admit that controls were very limited in CoM. All u got is A and B. Jump, attack, and switch cards w/ L or R. Look, KH already shone on the GBA. Another one would just be the same button mashing. If they put it on PSP, that would be cool.

(I just read the title and posted, so don't jump on me if I'm totally off topic.)

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
PSP fails hard.. Only decent game it is about to get is the remake of FFT..
What about PSP games that exist to the current public as of yet? Metal Gear Acid? Guilty Gear? Loco-Roco?

lern 2 open ur mind lol

Ranma

Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
I feel bad for those big kh fans that don't have a gba and all of those other systems so i really think that kh should stick to one system from now on, PS2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back