• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What Worlds Would You Like To See In KH3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Straw_Hat

1. Hunchback of Notre Dame (Frollo pwns all other villans)
2. Incredibles...maybe (what kinda super heroes would Sora and co. be?)
3. Cars! (Sora, Donald, and Goofy as cars....awesome...It would have to be a minigame world, though...)
4. PoTC 2 (that key to the chest idea would work in nicely, no?)

M

mumu2211

Great Mouse Detective, Robin Hood, Prydain (Black Cauldron), Deep Jungle back

Soleil

KHI's Idiot of the Year
He ruined Vivi

Uh, dude Nomura CREATED Vivi. He's has always been like this. I should know. I've watched my cousin play FFIX.

Mine are:
Midgar or Balamb Garden (This might have to include three or four more FF characters please don't rant about this I'm really getting tired of it.)
Destiny Islands
Port Royal
Toy Story (imagine Sora as a wind up doll! lol)
Treasure Planet
Jungle Book
Finding Nemo

J

J_C_K

sword in the stone and new char (or sora) who evers in it has to pull new keyblade out of the stone and PotC 2 were they use the actors from the movies and i know its impossible but hyrule from zelda:tp that be awesome

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
Uh, dude Nomura CREATED Vivi. He's has always been like this. I should know. I've watched my cousin play FFIX.

Actually, Nomura didnt create Vivi. He didnt always look like that. He never had that mouth on his hat.

Anyway, I'd like to see:
Kim Possible world
Midgar
Zanarkand (before it was destroyed)
Atlantis
Treasure Island world

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
How would they be able to do ones like A Bug's Life and Toy Story? The characters wuld all have to shrink disproportionately, and... :\ sadly, unlike Wonderland, there's no means for this already explained in the storyline...

Eh, Donald has magic... hello?

I would love to fight the villains from both of those movies so bad.

Nehxaa666

Website
www.bananatopia.com
new worlds! like completely new worlds! no more atlantica or anything old and from the other two games. i hate the POTC world because it wasjust like the movie, and i'm not any thing against the movie, it was just boring. and it took me like a half hour to get how to destroy the boss in that world :p

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
^I would like to see Atlantica back. I agree that POTC was dumb. The world was cool, but pushing the pirates into moonlight sucked, but maybe with POTC2, we wont have to do that.

2-Dark

Well, trying to get back on topic here...

I would love to see Treasure Planet(I'm serious here. It may have sold bad, but I thought it was an awsome movie).

And personally, I don't know what you guys have against POTC. I mean sure, the whole skeleton pirite thing was pretty annoying, but I thought it was amazing. I can't wait to use the keyblade to kill Davy Jones.

Plus, I agree with that guy who said Worlds coming back the third time around would'nt work. Manly because Agrabh is the only other world of the others that strached all the way up to three movies. Could they posibly use that TNBC video game, Oogie's revenge?

Roxas#I3

ya, the Narnia world would be a good world, and if they keep the Atlantica wold they should put it back to were you can swim and fight again like in teh first one, the singing part was stupid in kh2

a_p_c_89

hmm, sword in the stone would be cool, as well as narnia. i could do without potc, i think ive had enough of that world for a while anyway.
twilght town and traverse town, id like to see again
uhm....hmm. maybe the land before time, as someones said before. and well.
more of the classic disney movies

Awards
I have no problem with narnia, potc, and some of the classics but i would love to see more original worlds. I loved Destiny Islands and would like to see them expanded. Twilight Town and Hollow Bastion were great worlds. I also think they should throw in some Final Fantasy worlds...Midgard or Zanarkand would be a nice addition.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
Umm...am I the only person who thinks that the KH2 Atlantica had potential? I mean, with better songs and moves, it could really be a little something-something. Add some other disney songs and FF theme songs, and I'm sure it would be successful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back