• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What Worlds Would You Like To See In KH3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Santuary

There have been threads like this countless times. But what the hell, i'm bored!

Pocohantas
Tresure Planet
Atleast one Pixar world
Narnia. Aslam would just be Simba all over again!
PotC 2

Thats all i can think of right now

demonick

Texas. Plus those other, 49, lesser states.
Treasure Planet, definitely.
Port Royal, using the plot of Pirates of the Caribbean 2 (and possibly 3, since I don't see them leaving that kind of major cliffhanger in something other than the main plot), of course.
Narnia, for sure. That movie/book is simply too awesome to leave out. Imagine taking on the White Witch's entire army! There is so much they could do there.
Notre Dame/Paris: I would simply adore a world that included Notre Dame. ^_^ Can you imagine a giant climatic battle on/around ND?
Sherwood Forest, anyone? Robin Hood is practically tailor made to be in Kingdom Hearts, complete with giant athropomorphic, clothes wearing animals!
Atlantis, I see getting in, if only because Disney is running out of worlds that are compatible with KH. ;D But it would definitely have enough opportunities for action and adventure.
London: I mean, I'd love to see Basil make an appearance, but I'm unsure of how they'd manage this one. Also, it seems like it would ruin the story to have all three of the main characters running around after Basil... maybe if it was just Sora, then... definitely. ^_^

Last edited:

sephira808

i want the 100 acre wood to stay. i love winnie the pooh and hope he stays

yeah me 2.i know that it's such a annoying world to most of us,but think about wat would happen if 100 acre were removed ffrom kh,there'll be no more silly n amazing mini games.

sephira808

the emperor's new groove becoz i think it's a very hillarious animation.besides dat i would like 2 c some anime world 2 be in kh3,i know that it's imposible but SE might includes it.

rowlageorge

Narnia,
A bugs life,
Monsters inc.
and Cars instead of the little mermaid, with racing mini games!

Hope_Is_Lost

Pirates of the Carribean
Atlantis, the Lost Empire
Spirited Away
Brother Bear
The Chronicles of Narnia
Around the World in 80 Days
The Incredibles
The Lion King
The Emperor's New Groove lol
Tron
I thought that the worlds could only be Disney movies........ Unless Square enx (however it's spelt) made up the world on their oun.....

MasterMao

I would love to see:
The Fox and the Hound,
Aristocats,
Treasure Planet,
The Lion King II,
Eight Below,
Brother Bear,
Oliver and Company,
The Great Mouse Detective.

Non-Disney:
FF9 World,
The Land Before Time,
Balto.

swordsman riku

just a few new worlds i would like are:

The Incredibles
Treasure Planet
Monsters inc.
Cars

and a few old one's:

Transverse Town
Twilight town
Radiant Gardens
Port Royal

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
^lol, he did.

He doesn't need to touch anyone form FFI-VI, FFIX or FFXII.. It's not his art so he doesnt need to ruin them with his crappy art..

I hated what he did to Vivi and my god the VA for Vivi..<.<

Sora3000

Awards
Hiya! How about reading my world ideas for KH3. I hope you will like them.

I thought since Bambi was a summon in the first KH, they should add a world based on the film. Sora and the gang should just be in their normal forms. The way I thought it would start is that they wander through the forest and wonder who lives in this world. Then behind a bush, they notice Bambi eating grass with his mother [I think since Kerchak from Tarzan didn't die in the first KH (but he did in the movie), they should do the same thing for Bambi's mother because it would be too heartbreaking to see her killed). Then the gang remembers Bambi and they approach him and asks if he remembers them. It didn't take him long to remember them (just like when Simba remembered them). When he remembers them he would prance around Sora and then he would gently pet him on the head (just like when he was summoned). It would also be great if they get Patrick Stewart to be the voice of Bambi's dad and Alexander Gould (who did the voice for Nemo in Finding Nemo) to do the voice of Bambi. I will give more of my ideas when I come back because I gotta go. Tell me what you think of this idea. Thank you

ozymandius

I thought that the worlds could only be Disney movies........ Unless Square enx (however it's spelt) made up the world on their oun.....

First of all, you need to re-take 2nd grade vocabulary. Second, there're just ideas so no, they don't have to be created by Disney. Third, they are Disney movies.

I would like to see TWTNW and Traverse Town with more depth (i.e. being able to get on top of the buildings, etc.)

Sora3000

Awards
Hi, I'm back. Here is more of my ideas.

P.S.: I know they are not Disney, but they are films made by former Disney animator Don Bluth

I thought if there was a world based on The Secret of NIMH, Sora would be a mouse in a black cloak with his spikey hair and crown necklace showing. In this world, Sora and the gang would help Mrs. Brisby on her quest to save her family and find answers about how her husband was a hero to the rats of NIMH. If Sora has Mrs. Brisby has her as a party member, they should do a combo attack when Mrs. Brisby has the magic amulet around her neck. It would also be wonderful if they have Jeremy the crow to be voiced by my favorite funny man, Dom DeLuise.

I also thought there should be a world based on All Dogs go to heaven. In this world, Sora would be a German Shepard or whatever breed of dog you think he should be. I think not only should it be world to fight heartless and help the little orphan girl Ann-Marie find a home, it should also be a musical mini game (just like in Atlantica) because the movie has great songs. It would also be great if they get Charlie and Itchy to be voiced by Burt Reynolds and Dom DeLuise.

Another world should be based on Anastasia where you would help Anastasia find out that she is a princess to a royal family and save her from the evil Rasputin.

Another world should be based on the video game Dragon's Lair. In this world, you would help Dirk the Daring the save Princess Daphne from the dragon.

Tell me what you think of these ideas and I hope they are amazing.
Thank you.

darkside riku

i dont really care what worlds show up in kh3, but i do hope that they keep space paranoids even though its really unlikely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back