• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tangled World Name Revealed: Kingdom of Corona

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I just hope that if we get a world reveal tomorrow, the site wont crash like what happened when the Tangled world was first announced

h.e.hassanein

oh goddd
y'all white kids thankfully wouldn't know this, but in egypt corona is this super old chocolate brand that our grandparents would eat

581435_392634254092080_1419004899_n.jpg

they still sell it but it's super cheap and tastes awful and that baby with the dumbbells on the box literally symbolizes how the caramel will break your teeth if you attempt to eat this and this will literally be the only thing on my mind while playing kh III omg

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
kingdom hearts 3 is a dumb game for stupid idiots, can't wait for it to come out next month
if kh3 came out on the 13TH ANNIVERSARY of the original, just out of the sky like so, i might just cry.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
It really is too bad that KHIII probably won't be coming out this year, on the 13th anniversary. I mean, we all know SE is completely obsessed with that number, it'd only be fitting that one of their most anticipated games would be released during something that correlates to 13.

TheRealAnsem

Banned
unfortunately America falls next month and the world becomes Kingdom Hearts. truth is none of you will ever play that game unless it comes out before September 23 next month :)

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
unfortunately America falls next month and the world becomes Kingdom Hearts. truth is none of you will ever play that game unless it comes out before September 23 next month :)

"This world has been connected. Tied to the darkness... soon to be completely eclipsed." Heh ha. C'mon, I can't believe you passed up that opportunity...

Although there was a meteor shower this week, a huge explosion in China, and it rained where I live yesterday (which almost never happens during this time of year), so maybe the world is ending? Who knows. I intend to stick around long enough to get my answers.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
It really is too bad that KHIII probably won't be coming out this year, on the 13th anniversary. I mean, we all know SE is completely obsessed with that number, it'd only be fitting that one of their most anticipated games would be released during something that correlates to 13.

'sigh' that's what happens when you don't give the fans what they ask for sooner :/

Emperor

"This world has been connected. Tied to the darkness... soon to be completely eclipsed." Heh ha. C'mon, I can't believe you passed up that opportunity...

Although there was a meteor shower this week, a huge explosion in China, and it rained where I live yesterday (which almost never happens during this time of year), so maybe the world is ending? Who knows. I intend to stick around long enough to get my answers.

Agreed, even if its raining fire and brimstone, I will play this game. Unless, you know, Nomura decides that he doesn't get paid nearly enough to work under such conditions.

MasterZero

I like it. Its a fine title, in my opinion. Don't really agree with people calling it uncreative. I mean, we've gotten places called "Beast's Castle." That's just me, though.

KairiHearts

:cool:I hope so This is a perfect name for it. And Disneys Frozen should be called Elsa's Kingdom Of Ice!

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
They could call Tangled "Corona," too, but they'd rather be creative. :p

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I'm not shocked they called it the Kingdom of Corona and honestly I'd be sad if they went otherwise. It seems IF a place has an official name according to Disney, they tend to names the world in like of that (ex. Atlantica, Halloweentown, Pridelands, etc.). Most of the original Disney princess kingdoms up until Little Mermaid didn't have names hence why SE had to improvise so I'm hoping (and would be willing to bet) the Big Hero 6 world will be called San Fransokyo :)

Also, since BH6's world was confirmed to take place after the movie ended, I'm curious if the Kingdom of Corona isn't since they didn't specify, I assume Tangled would be more interesting anyways if we met Rapunzel still in her tower.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I'm not shocked they called it the Kingdom of Corona and honestly I'd be sad if they went otherwise. It seems IF a place has an official name according to Disney, they tend to names the world in like of that (ex. Atlantica, Halloweentown, Pridelands, etc.). Most of the original Disney princess kingdoms up until Little Mermaid didn't have names hence why SE had to improvise so I'm hoping (and would be willing to bet) the Big Hero 6 world will be called San Fransokyo :)

Also, since BH6's world was confirmed to take place after the movie ended, I'm curious if the Kingdom of Corona isn't since they didn't specify, I assume Tangled would be more interesting anyways if we met Rapunzel still in her tower.

I mean they confirmed Rapunzel uses her hair to attack, so it certainly can't take place after the exact events of the movie. Its most likely just the same time frame though. I hope with this confirmation that they have equally interesting ideas on what to do with Tangled as well.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Fun tidbit: I typed in "KH3" into wikipedia and I got some satellite called "Corona" lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back