• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tangled World Name Revealed: Kingdom of Corona

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
Well, this is exciting! And it looks like I got on KHInsider at the right time, too!

I was really hoping for some KH news, maybe--not really thinking there would be any--and low and behold there is some! And about one of my favorite Disney movies, too:D Surely this is a sign of good things to come, I think.

I'm just so glad that they've revealed this now! Always wondered what Tangled's country was called, so that I could imagine a Tangled and Frozen crossover better in my head, and now here it is! Has a nice ring to it, I think:)

Anyway, D23, I can't believe you're finally here. Ahh!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Well, corona means crown = kingdom of the crown. Sure, it could be kingdom of the sun if you look to corona's secondary meaning, in astrology, but that seems a bit vague since it actually refers to the luminous plasma and not the sun itself. But I haven't actually seen Tangled. Is astronomy a big thing in it?

Yes, astronomy plays a part in the story. Rapunzel's powers come from "a magic flower born of a drop of the sun", Rapunzel charts star patterns, the kingdom's emblem is that of the sun.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
It's so obvious that Frozen takes place in Norway. Just like Beauty and the Beast clearly takes place in France. You really can't miss it if you're familiar with the Norwegian fjords or towns like Bergen and Stavanger. Of course, they never call it Norway in the movie just like they never mention France in Beauty and the Beast either. But you know it is.

I haven't watched Frozen lol....been relying on something I heard since the closing of Maelstrom at Disney's EPCOT.

TheRealAnsem

Banned
dont feel bad, none of us will ever play kh 3 because the world will end before it comes out.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
jokes like these would work better if kh3 was trapped in development hell

in reality it's actually been progressing very smoothly
pics or it didn't happen

we know you have the knowledge saign

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Dolan_original.gif

saign pls

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Still haven't seen Tangled.

Kingdom of 'Crown'~ there's plenty of verbiage to go along with the motifs

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
This is interesting. I wonder what other info we will get tomorrow. Will it all be Tangled related, a new world reveal, or something else? This will be fascinating. I just hope KH gets enough time in the panel tomorrow.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I look forward to seeing "Empire of the Sith" revealed tomorrow.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Oh I just remembered. Did they have an intention to bring special guests? I wonder if they will show up at the panel, or in some other way?

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
This is interesting. I wonder what other info we will get tomorrow. Will it all be Tangled related, a new world reveal, or something else? This will be fascinating. I just hope KH gets enough time in the panel tomorrow.
i thenk the kingdom hearts is the last part of the panel and i think they will have a lot time to do what they want to do

Oh I just remembered. Did they have an intention to bring special guests? I wonder if they will show up at the panel, or in some other way?
i think it yoko shimmomura will be there

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Yes there are special guests. They wouldn't bring them if they didn't have any purpose to be there.
i'm thinking they are tai ,hashimito maybe even nomura but i could see a video message from nomura and wishful thinking is utada

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back