• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 3 Confirmed for D23 Expo 2015 in Anaheim!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Hayden came back for that one bit in Birth By Sleep. KH3 is being set up to be a huge thing by Disney. Getting Hayden back would seem like an obvious thing to do, and just have Alyson be Xion (as fine as she was as Kairi)...but it is a slim possibility she might not come back.
the reason why i said that we don't know if hayden will be busy or not with other stuff and given alyson works for disney as a va they could contact alyson if they want to

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I DIDN'T NOW ABOUT UNTIL DAWN. I didn't exactly enjoy the game when I played it at E3. Looks stunning, but horror in general is boring to me and I laughed while playing. But if Hayden is in it, I might pick it up just to hear her...maybe.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
They weren't kidding when they said this was going to be a KH year, were they? And here we were worried! And to think we still have the other Disney Expo event to look forward to, too!:D

...In fact, this whole thing has gotten me suspicious that maybe they're doing so much because KHIII might be coming out late this year, but I still highly, highly doubt that.

Also, the day they reveal Kairi's outfit is the day I go into cardiac arrest. Mainly because she hasn't had too many outfits in the series, but moreso because it would confirm her existence in III. I'm also really curious about what she'll look like, and if she has long hair--like she did in the Another Side, Another Story secret ending--I will legitimately die.

...I don't even want to begin to imagine who the special guests might be. I want to believe it might be the English VA--'cause that would be BEYOND awesome, and we've never really seen them together or talking about the games that much--but I don't want to get my hopes up.

Best to probably not think about this event at all, tbh. I don't think my heart can take all the excitement.

And now I'm also starting to think Frozen might be confirmed next. Mainly because I think Square Enix might be secretly addicted to watching fans freak out in reaction videos;) LOL. (How I hope that's one day true for the TWEWY fans, when TWEWY2 is hopefully confirmed, as well.)

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
I DIDN'T NOW ABOUT UNTIL DAWN. I didn't exactly enjoy the game when I played it at E3. Looks stunning, but horror in general is boring to me and I laughed while playing. But if Hayden is in it, I might pick it up just to hear her...maybe.
here a video of it with hayden

[video=youtube;QD5S_kelW5Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QD5S_kelW5Q[/video]

anway yeah i odnt think hayden going to miss this game to voice in if she does she does it no biggy alyson is a good replacment for kairi

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
archiveofourown.org
I think if they were going to announce a release date this year it would be at the event in November.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
I think if they were going to announce a release date this year it would be at the event in November.
yeah but if they annouced there it would be only japan realse date though am i right?

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
archiveofourown.org
yeah but if they annouced there it would be only japan realse date though am i right?
Probably? But a release date for English is too soon. Odds are though that KH3 will have close to a simultaneous release, as that seems to be the trend S-E is trying to aim for these days.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Probably? But a release date for English is too soon. Odds are though that KH3 will have close to a simultaneous release, as that seems to be the trend S-E is trying to aim for these days.
they could reveal world wide realse date there theat would be hugh surpise and they talk about it more in november

Sdog

Awards
Little bit of an offshoot, but I hope we get another Nomura sketch!

D23%20Expo%20Japan%20Sketch.png

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
how about this have david and hayden be there and have them reveal kairi and riku new outfits on poster boards

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Little bit of an offshoot, but I hope we get another Nomura sketch!

This! More Nomura art please! My dream is to see Nomura do a huge sketch/painting with all of the original characters, or at least with all the trios(and Namine of course).

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Fantastic news! FFXV news at Gamescom and then KH3 at D23 the next week!

You guys think they're going to announce something related to Star Wars? Given the talk of the Star Wars info alongside KH3, it makes me think they're gonna pull some sort of "Speaking of Star Wars and Kingdom Hearts..."

I hope not, but if it happens, I won't be surprised.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back