• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 3 Confirmed for D23 Expo 2015 in Anaheim!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Good to hear we get new information already quite soon. Just don't bring any Star Wars or Marvel into it. Please.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
it wouldn't surpsise me if they reveal a star wars world there at a big disney event when most are the stuff going to be there is star wars and marvel

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Jason Marsden walks on stage with Bill Farmer. Reveal Max as a new character in KH3. Disney cast member dressed as Powerline comes out and performs "Stand Out". Audience cries 90s tears.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Jason Marsden walks on stage with Bill Farmer. Reveal Max as a new character in KH3. Disney cast member dressed as Powerline comes out and performs "Stand Out". Audience cries 90s tears.
i would pay to see that happened that movie was awesome but how about eye to eye though. :)

Sdog

Awards

Spock, I live within driving distance of this event, but lack the $200 dollars for the chance of that to happen. Please stop! :p

MaxialstarOA

I'm wondering if they're like... moving announcements from the D23 Japan to this event... ? I mean like, maybe KH HD 2.9 will be announced in this event + KH Chi Launch Date ( have in mind that the game is gonna get released in North America first, so this event could be a boost of marketing for them ) + KH III New world reveal.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
I'm wondering if they're like... moving announcements from the D23 Japan to this event... ? I mean like, maybe KH HD 2.9 will be announced in this event + KH Chi Launch Date ( have in mind that the game is gonna get released in North America first, so this event could be a boost of marketing for them ) + KH III New world reveal.
i dont think moviing annoucemnts there i think they going there own stuff in novemeber

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Very seriously hovered over the tickets button on the site, but can't justify paying $75 for one event.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Spock, I live within driving distance of this event, but lack the $200 dollars for the chance of that to happen. Please stop! :p

I AM SORRY SDOG ;A;

Why else have KH3 on stage at an event where Disney shows off their latest and upcoming works if they weren't going to show off a new world.

Well...you never know about the extra bits ;D

Very seriously hovered over the tickets button on the site, but can't justify paying $75 for one event.

The full sunday schedule isn't up yet, but there should be more to do that day!

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
well, after seeing the thread title, my first reaction was...

[video=youtube;fmx5lzacZ-M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmx5lzacZ-M[/video]

and this is me after reading the first post.

[video=youtube;-GHX8dvuFUQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GHX8dvuFUQ[/video]

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
(sorry sign if i was being rude with posts sometimes i let my thoughts out in stuff i type without cold hard facts to back it up and usally that what happens anways i wont do it again)

anyway i think we might get as star wars reveal or a frozen reveal but who know at this point right now
the reason why i think it going to be star wars beciasue most everything is going to be star wars stuff if that not a good reason to reveal star wars i dont know what it is as for frozen a popular disny flim at at big disney event

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Honestly, I don't even care what happens because whatever it will be will blow us away like always, but if HJO, David Gallagher, and Hayden Panettiere can be on stage at once, I'll be the happiest dork ever.

warmaster34

Wait, what?! This is beyond unexpected?
Also... Marvel Studios panel and KH3 at the same time? No way. also
just got my ticket so no way I am missing this might meet you guys in real life also I am calling it now nomura somehow did it.......he got star wars in KH I am calling it now it will be shown along side frozen

Last edited:

chenoehii

Awards
Thank wfneoiagog...

They've got to reveal Riku's model, at least another world or two, maaaaaybe other character models like Kairi, Roxas (will he get a change of clothes too? o_O he never has, and Sora will...) and maybe Lea.

Realistically, they'll probably announce Frozen, and maaaaaaybe Toy Story, or they may wait until November. It might be wishful thinking to say they'll have a gameplay trailer or even a demo of some kind. But we should have at least one world and I think by now we should see Riku's new design.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Guys, what if.. just what if Utada Hikaru is there and she sings Simple and Clean and Disney says that their relationship is better now? And then it is confirmed that Utada makes a new song for KHIII. I think I might cry if that happened.

tumblr_n14h52XDS51smy6xeo1_500.jpg

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Wait, what?! This is beyond unexpected?
Also... Marvel Studios panel and KH3 at the same time? No way. also
just got my ticket so no way I am missing this might meet you guys in real life also I am calling it now nomura somehow did it.......he got star wars in KH I am calling it now it will be shown along side frozen

I was just saying this on the FB page but maybe we can have a KHI meet up! Looks like there might at least enough of us to make it happen.

Thank wfneoiagog...

They've got to reveal Riku's model, at least another world or two, maaaaaybe other character models like Kairi, Roxas (will he get a change of clothes too? o_O he never has, and Sora will...) and maybe Lea.

Realistically, they'll probably announce Frozen, and maaaaaaybe Toy Story, or they may wait until November. It might be wishful thinking to say they'll have a gameplay trailer or even a demo of some kind. But we should have at least one world and I think by now we should see Riku's new design.

RIKU <3 PLEASE HE IS THE WORLD'S FAVORITE HERO THEY MUST KNOW WE WANT TO SEE

I'd really die over a Toy Story announcement, or Atlantis, or a tv series or anything. Anything.

They showed a lot of gameplay at E3, so I don't think it is out of the realm of reason. A demo would fit at an event where they have more time to dedicate to KH3. Since this will be sharing the stage with various Disney games, D23 Expo Japan would be a better place for something like that.

Frozen feels like such a big tossup to me. They could reveal it at either event and meltdowns would happen regardless because Japan is beyond in love with Frozen. Pretty certain "Let It Go" still plays in stores around the metro areas.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Honestly, I don't even care what happens because whatever it will be will blow us away like always, but if HJO, David Gallagher, and Hayden Panettiere can be on stage at once, I'll be the happiest dork ever.
is there a chnace alyson stoner replaces role of kari in kingdom hearts 3

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
is there a chnace alyson stoner replaces role of kari in kingdom hearts 3

Hayden came back for that one bit in Birth By Sleep. KH3 is being set up to be a huge thing by Disney. Getting Hayden back would seem like an obvious thing to do, and just have Alyson be Xion (as fine as she was as Kairi)...but it is a slim possibility she might not come back.

Sdog

Awards
Eh. Maybe a tiny one. Hayden's been pretty good at coming back when it's bigger titles.

True dat. And she seems to be getting back into the voice work with the upcoming Until Dawn for PS4. I don't see KH3 being out of the question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back