• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Square Enix France Hints at Kingdom Hearts III

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

The Square Enix France Facebook page has made two posts recently which mention the upcoming Kingdom Hearts III title for Playstation 4 and Xbox One consoles. These hints come close to E3, which makes the potential announcement of a Kingdom Hearts 1.5/2.5 HD ReMIX on PS4 all the more likely as this happened with Type-0 HD as well, as well as Kingdom Hearts potentially appearing at the Square Enix conference.

Square Enix recently stated that they will announce several titles at E3. With a year and a half absence from the publics eyes, do you think Kingdom Hearts III counts as one of these titles? What are you hoping to see at E3 this year?

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
This certainly bodes well. Given how German SE posted that one thing and Unchained X was revealed hours later, I'm thinking there's something sweet on the horizon.

The Dead Skin

like tears in rain.
Awards
before anyone asks, here's translations of the posts

first:
Relive the magic of Kingdom Hearts!

second:
Donald, Sora and Goofy... What is your best memory of the series? How much are you looking forward to Kingdom Hearts III?

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
Gotta love the foreign European branches of SE. Even though I have to believe that there will be some ramifications for whatever poor employee leaked this (even though this isn't technically a 'leak'). All I need of KH3 at E3 is new outfits/renders. Anything else relating to KH3 would be a bonus.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Gotta love the foreign European branches of SE. Even though I have to believe that there will be some ramifications for whatever poor employee leaked this (even though this isn't technically a 'leak'). All I need of KH3 at E3 is new outfits/renders. Anything else relating to KH3 would be a bonus.

It's always France, too. They hyped about Type-0 and then just a few days later voila. Their social media manager is both a blessing to us plebeians and a curse to themselves because poor person puts their neck out onto the chopping board more than a chicken does.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
This is literally just making people who see it remember. Remember who these characters are, remember there's a game coming up that you really want, remember that you can play the previous games leading up to it. This points at the ReMIX's coming to at least PS4, and/or it could be like "go buy this game previous game to learn about stuff because this ones about to get new info".

The Disney Games twitter did the same thing before one of the ReMIX's got announced. They tweeted a picture of Sora, Donald and Goofy and said "Remember them?" or something like that. I'll see if I can find it but it's really old.

It's always France, too. They hyped about Type-0 and then just a few days later voila. Their social media manager is both a blessing to us plebeians and a curse to themselves because poor person puts their neck out onto the chopping board more than a chicken does.
I was so excited about knowing Type-0 HD was coming and to tease that on these forums, but then Square France had to just blatantly state it :(

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
All aboard!!!

[video=youtube;ZmmteiM_K1Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmmteiM_K1Q[/video]

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Found the tweet. I remembered incorrectly, it wasn't right before a game announcement but right before E3.
If I remember correctly, KH2.5 had no information on it out after December the previous year, and this tweet was done to bring the game back into people's minds right before E3, where KH2.5 got an English release date, new trailer etc.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
The Disney Games twitter did the same thing before one of the ReMIX's got announced. They tweeted a picture of Sora, Donald and Goofy and said "Remember them?" or something like that. I'll see if I can find it but it's really old.

And seeing as that's the case, this means that something is going to be announced in terms of the ReMIX's or KH3. So, basically this is just confirmation that there will be something to celebrate soon (probably E3, unless Square does it early like last year) related to KH. So, hooray for that!

limit

All aboard the train, there's plenty of seats.

Will we ever get a final final mix?

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Still hoping for a remaster of Dream Drop Distance, included in a complete ReMIX package. Something similar to that Master Chief collection but without all the mishaps.

Needless to say, this year's E3 I think will be as exciting or more than last years. Pumped

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Its funny we makes jokes out of Europe and the SE branch is more competent than NA, its not even funny.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I'm confused by what you mean
Sorry for my shitty wording

I meant, I see Europe jokes quite frequently on the Internet, and SE in NA was always pretty bad from my understanding yet the German and French SE branches are the omens of news. Maybe I'm thinking of another company and if so please excuse me haha

@ultra-demi read the page one posts, you really should be looking for news inbetween now and e3 because I can guarantee we'll get it.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Sorry for my shitty wording

I meant, I see Europe jokes quite frequently on the Internet, and SE in NA was always pretty bad from my understanding yet the German and French SE branches are the omens of news. Maybe I'm thinking of another company and if so please excuse me haha

France and Germany aren't on as tight of a leash as Europe (when I say this I mean UK) or North America. Because of that, they tend to be a bit more liberal in what information and teases come from them.

No expectations of anything coming from this.

Best way to approach it, I say!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back