• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KH3 Sora & Riku Nendoroids available for pre-order, release July 2021

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Good Smile Company has opened pre-orders for their KINGDOM HEARTS III Sora and KINGDOM HEARTS III Riku Nendoroids, which are slated to release July 2021 in Japan. Fans can pre-order KH3 Sora and Riku from the GoodSmile Online Shop right now for 5636 yen each. Pre-orders will stay open until 4th March 2021 (Thu) at 12:00 JST.

More KINGDOM HEARTS Nendoroids are currently in production over at Good Smile Company which was revealed in one of their merchandise livestreams in October 2020.

"We'll both be back before you know it."

From "Kingdom Hearts III" comes a new Nendoroid of Sora! He comes with three face plates including a standard expression, a smiling expression and a somewhat surprised expression! Optional parts include the Kingdom Key, Crystal Snow, Wheel of Fate and Favorite Deputy Keyblades! 

The Nendoroid is also fully articulated, making it easy to create all kinds of poses. Be sure to display with Nendoroid Riku: Kingdom Hearts III Ver. (sold separately) and other Nendoroids from Kingdom Hearts III to be announced soon!

"Sora, you don't believe that. I know you don't."

From "Kingdom Hearts III" comes a new Nendoroid of Riku! He comes with two face plates including a serious expression and a smiling expression. Optional parts include his Keyblade, Braveheart, and a clear plate featuring King Mickey!

The Nendoroid is also fully articulated, making it easy to create all kinds of poses. Be sure to display with Nendoroid Sora: Kingdom Hearts III Ver. (sold separately) and other Nendoroids from Kingdom Hearts III to be announced soon!

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts Dark Road, Kingdom Hearts III, Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory, NEO: The World Ends With You and all things Kingdom Hearts and The World Ends With You!

Last edited by a moderator:

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
Really pumping these out, the KHII versions haven't even released yet and these are set to ship the month after they do.

RIP my wallet

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Huh another Sora and Riku Nendoroids, i figured they'd do other characters, if they'd make more.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Huh another Sora and Riku Nendoroids, i figured they'd do other characters, if they'd make more.

They do plan to do more as stated in the OP. Sora and Riku will always be the favorite, though.

We’ll get Mickey, and then I can see Aqua, Axel/Lea, and Roxas.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
They do plan to do more as stated in the OP. Sora and Riku will always be the favorite, though.

We’ll get Mickey, and then I can see Aqua, Axel/Lea, and Roxas.
Ah I missed that bit.

I can easily see Aqua and Roxas being next inline given that they are probably the most popular aside from Sora and Riku. I'd definetly be down for Mickey and Lea too, honestly of they were to annouce they were planning to make ones for all main characters I'd probably start collecting them.

Back