• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Yen Press to release Kingdom Hearts 3: The Novel, Vol. 2 July 2020

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Update: The release of Kingdom Hearts III: The Novel Volume 2 has been pushed back a week and will now release on July 28th 2020.

Yen Press is set to release Kingdom Hearts III: The Novel Volume 2 on July 21st, 2020. Written by series author Tomoco Kanemaki and illustrated by manga artist Shiro Amano, the ongoing Kingdom Hearts III novel series features more introspective looks at various character motivations and expands on untouched aspects of the video game's story and lore.

As Sora's quest for the power of waking continues, his heart leads him and his pals all kinds of worlds: to the magical kingdom of Corona, the frightening factory of Monstropolis, the familiar faces of Hundred Acre Wood, and the frozen mountains of Arendelle. What kinds of new friends await him there?

Pre-order a physical copy on AAA AnimeAmazonBarnes & NobleBooks-A-MillionIndigoIndiebound, or RightStuf for only $14 USD, or pre-order a digital copy from AmazonBook WalkercomiXologyGoogle PlayiBooks or Kobo for $8 USD. 

Remember to pre-order a copy of the latest release in the Kingdom Hearts novel series, KINGDOM HEARTS III: The Novel, Vol. 1: Re:Start!! Also, don't forget to pick up a copy of Kingdom Hearts: The NovelChain of Memories: The NovelKingdom Hearts II: The Novel Volume 1 & Volume 2, Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days: The NovelKingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep: The NovelKingdom Hearts Re:coded: The NovelKingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance]: The NovelKingdom Hearts X: Your Keyblade, Your Storyand the Kingdom Hearts manga series by Shiro Amano!

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts 3 and all things Kingdom Hearts!

Last edited by a moderator:

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Looks like Christmas in July~

I'm so over Frozen, I can't even. However, I find this particular illustration of Elsa divine. Shiro Amano's powers are too strong to resist.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
I love this! I love that we're going to be getting KH3 in novel form. So this one is covering Arendelle (obviously) Monstropolis, 100 Acre Woods, and Corona? That means in the next KH3 novel the only Disney Worlds left will be San Fransokyo and Caribbean... Provided they don't skip those worlds that is, but something tells me they won't. I wonder how they'll handle 100 Acre Woods given it only appeared in COM's novel? Anyway I'm certainly getting this!

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I love this! I love that we're going to be getting KH3 in novel form. So this one is covering Arendelle (obviously) Monstropolis, 100 Acre Woods, and Corona? That means in the next KH3 novel the only Disney Worlds left will be San Fransokyo and Caribbean... Provided they don't skip those worlds that is, but something tells me they won't. I wonder how they'll handle 100 Acre Woods given it only appeared in COM's novel? Anyway I'm certainly getting this!

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I think ReMind (and probably the character files) is specifically why Tomoco hasn’t published a new novel in the series yet. Probably wanted to wait to see how it would all unfold before she proceeded.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
I think ReMind (and probably the character files) is specifically why Tomoco hasn’t published a new novel in the series yet. Probably wanted to wait to see how it would all unfold before she proceeded.
I hope so! I want ReMind/Limitcut elements in the novels.

Back