• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► New "Face My Fears" and "Chikai" promotional videos released

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Hikaru Utada's single album "Face My Fears" featuring the opening and ending theme songs to Kingdom Hearts 3 is now available in Japan and is slowly rolling out worldwide. In celebration of the single album's release, new videos have been uploaded to Utada's YouTube. The first two videos are promotional videos that have been playing in various locations in Japan which feature Utada and Skrillex's "Face My Fears" in English and Japanese. The third video features Utada performing "Chikai" live from Hikaru Utada Laughter in the Dark Tour 2018.

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates on The World Ends With You, Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross]Kingdom Hearts III and all things Kingdom Hearts

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
Seeing all the promotional materials for this single scattered around Tokyo is awesome. That cover art just begs to be framed and billboarded.

Supposedly my copy is arriving in the mail today but I haven't seen it yet /nerves

drew0512

Awards
Face my fears is soooo good. I think I prefer the japanese version, I think it flows better in some parts. Maybe I'm just used to the english version though.

Neo_

Awards
What is wrong with me? Every time instead of singing "Let me face, let me face, let me face my fears", I sing "Let me hold, let me hold, let me hold my beer".

Wallflower3582

Do they reveal the whole song? Cos I'm holding off to listen to the rest of Face My Fears until the game releases, so I don't want spoil it this close…

Back