• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► New Kingdom Hearts 3 Screenshots & Renders reveals Stitch as new summon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Square Enix has released a ton of new screenshots and renders for Kingdom Hearts 3, revealing the return of Chip & Dale and Stitch in the series. The screenshots and renders also include the Organization XIII members, cutscenes from Arendelle and other worlds, and a few gameplay screenshots.

Thanks to Saken, we've got translations of the screens with captions!

Anna while in Marshmallow's claws: "Stop! Put us down!"
Kristoff to Anna: "Just let the snowman be."

Olaf: "I can't wait to meet Elsa. I bet she's the nicest, gentlest, warmest person ever--"

Anna: "Do you know my sister?"

Yen Sid alone: "It is vital to perfect the power of waking."

Yen Sid with group facing him : "It would seem that the Organization is searching for the newly inherited pure lights, the New Seven Hearts."

Yen Sid to group: "Your tasks are as follows: While Sora regains his lost strength, the King and Riku will focus their efforts on recovering Aqua."

Longshot of Chip and Dale on the desk: "Yeah, they said that they had something to say about some book. We've been having a tea party while we wait. "

Chip and or Dale on the Gummi Phone's screen: "Well, that's all for now! See'ya!"

Chip and or Dale to each other: "Wait, did you forget to mention that place..."

Lea: "A long time ago, when I was just a kid, I had this friend that I had met only once. It's strange now to think about him..."

Master Xehanort: "We will once again unlock the Keyblade War."

Ienzo: "I'm not the way I used to be, I'm not just seeking answers about the heart purely as a student."

Marluxia: "Sooner or later, those pure lights will dim."
Larxene: "Did I stutter? The New Seven Hearts."

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
No joke, Sign and I were just talking last night about how we need Organisation renders!

Chip and Dale look so good. Mr Nomura pls I can’t wait a whole month.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
No new keyblades for any member that doesn't already have one? They could be saving them for the clash at the Keyblade Graveyard. Or in the case of Larxene and Marluxiathey arent intentionally using theirs

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Awesome, Stitch! Glad he made an appearance. WOO! New renders! Kinda odd we get the OLD COOT before Vanitas and Young Xehanort.

Awards
No new keyblades for any member that doesn't already have one? They could be saving them for the clash at the Keyblade Graveyard

If all of the members of Org XIII do have Keyblades, I’m pretty sure that’s something they’d save for the actual game lol

notnow123487

Awards
I still think the graveyard clash is midgame. Maybe I’m wrong though because of the graveyard focus in the intro.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
master xehanort's head is SO VEINY

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
So much to unpack, but most importantly WHY ARE LARXENE, MARLUXIA, AND LEA SO HOT!?

There are more screens floating around of Stitch in action and it appears he’s the lightning elemental. He looks like a lot of fun and I hope there will be earth, wind, and ice summons too. I’m also putting Hawaii in the running for the Union Cross world since we’ve never been there. There’s a lot they could do with that world using both the film plot and quests revolving around the various experiments.

Chip, Dale, and Jiminy are adorable. I love that they’re showing love to the little guys. Also, still excited for the whole FaceTime element. Lol

That meteor attack Donald looks dope.

Master Xehanort’s veins though.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
*Summons Stitch during Aqua bossfight. Millions of fanboy hearts break.*

Sdog

Awards
So many screens! So many renders! This wait is gonna be so much easier y'all.

Seadrin

Awards
There is a new heartless hidden in one of the Frozen Screenshots!

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
not gonna lie, I really wanna rub ointment all over Xehanort's veiny head

fun fact, they made Larxene like ten times sexier than she was before. That c u r v e

Last edited:

horto12485

Awards
Hawaii for union cross confirmadededed.

Where that new large body at, where you at. Your fatass can't hide forever!

You're not telling me that Hawaii will be a New World for Union Cross but not for the Next Saga darn i guess Sora can't meet Lilo in the Next Installment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back