• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Watch The New Kingdom Hearts 3 Trailer Now!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

A brand-new Kingdom Hearts 3 trailer was shown during the Kingdom Hearts Fan Event at D23 2018. Thankfully, we didn’t have to wait long before we could watch it as Disney and Square Enix have released the trailer!

Don't forget to follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts 3 and all things Kingdom Hearts!

Sdog

Awards
I can't breathe. Guys I am honestly having trouble. OMG.

But seriously, great trailer. E3 can't come soon enough.

Last edited:

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Wonder what Marluxia was saying to Sora. Was he talking about their conflict at Castle Oblivion?

OMG Ariel is a summon

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
It was a pretty cool trailer. Though didn't really feel much excitement watching it.

Might be me but the visuals look a little worse, though at this point i'm pretty much done complaining and just accepting it as is.

Muke

whatever
Awards
This game looks gorgeous. The animations are soooo good.

Sonicfan2525

Awards
Not a huge fan of the Monsters Inc designs, but I LOVE how everything else looks! Some areas still look a little rough, but the models have received a very nice upgrade since the last D23 trailer. Flynn and Rapunzel, Ariel and Meow Wow summons, the large open environments and bosses. E3 can't get here fast enough!

drew0512

Awards
Where do I even start? This game looks absolutely fantastic, I really like Marluxia's model (but why are Sora's eyes so bright?).
There seems to be a lot going on gameplay wise and this could be very good or very bad, we just have to wait and see. It looks gorgeous, though, especially the Ariel summon. And we finally get some Rapunzel action!

Muke

whatever
Awards
ALSO. The command menu is different in every world again, like in KH2!

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
I noticed they went with a more stylized look for Rapunzel and Flynn. They look more closely to Disney infinity models opposed to their CG film models.

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
I think Ven is really REALLY awake in there. He called out Vanitas so quick...

Aramagon

Awards
Amazing trailer! Far more than what I was expecting!
Still, can't shake the feeling that they'll leave Disney Villains aside this time, which is a bummer for me. Well, I'll hope for the best!
Also, little tidbit: Sora still has his orange/purple pattern in Monsters Inc, but only when he's in his new Keyblade Form (orange specialty confirmed?)
Finally a Summon! (Two counting the Dream Eaters?)
The boss fight in Toy Story looks amazingly crazy!

I noticed they went with a more stylized look for Rapunzel and Flynn. They look more closely to Disney infinity models opposed to their CG film models.
Where did you see that? I have trouble finding a frame that depicts them enough to see them fully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back