• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

12/29 Union χ JP Update: Namine KHII Ver, 5 Skill Draws, Proud Quests

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Premium Draw from 12/29~1/5 features Namine KHII Ver! This medal is guaranteed in 5 pulls, is capable of 120~200% Guilt, comes with 3 ability slots filled and has 3 trait slots. However, the Status Bonus version gets Attack/Defense+2000 and 4 trait slots!

Namine KHII Ver [1 Target | 0 SP cost] Copies and activates the ability of the following medal. Fails if none exists in that position.

Each 10 medal Premium Draw guarantees 1 returning Premium, 10 VIP coins and a bonus Cid5:

Larxene HD Ver [All Targets | 4 SP cost] Decreases enemy Defense by 3 for 1 attack, inflicts 3 hits that deal more damage the more SP has been used this turn
Auron Illustrated Ver [All Targets | 2 SP cost] Inflicts 2 hits at fixed damage regardless of enemy Defense. Deals 200,000 damage with max strengthening
Roar of the Lion King [All targets | 4 SP cost] Decreases enemy Defense by 1 and Power Defense by 2 for 2 turns, inflicts 12 hits that deal more damage when set later in the deck
Terra KH0.2 Ver [All targets | 6 SP cost] Recovers 3 SP, inflicts 9 ultra-powerful hits
Sora Wisdom F HD Ver [All targets | 3 SP cost] Decreases Enemy Defense by 2 for 1 turn, inflicts 8 hits that deal more damage the more abilities the player uses to attack with
Terra=Xehanort [All targets | 4 SP cost] Increases Magic Attack by 3 for 1 turn, inflicts 8 hits that deal more damage the more SP you have

5 Skill Draws are available from 12/29~12/31! Each draw comes with 5 ★6 medals and a guaranteed skill, and players are limited to 1 draw of each banner per day, which comes with 5 VIP coins.

Skills being offered are Attack Up XL II 100%, Guard Up XL, Ability0 & ATK XL 100%,  Lux & ATK XL 100%, and Triple Threat EX II.

The ★6 medals may also come with one of the following abilities attached:

Attack Up M Guard Up M
Ability Prize Up Ability2
Poison EX Paralyze EX
Sleep EX  

As of 12/28, 25 more Proud Mode quests have been added! Clear them all to get 45 Magic Mirrors, 2 Sword Stones, 1 Wing Stone and 2 Mystic Stones.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Re: 12/29 Union ? JP Update: Namine KHII Ver, 5 Skill Draws

Would it kill SE to make pretty medals for Naminé? HD was cute but this one...ugh.

Anyways, still glad they're back to 5-mercies!

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

Does this Namine do something different from the tier 5 HD Namine, or is it just a tier 7 version?

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

Does this Namine do something different from the tier 5 HD Namine, or is it just a tier 7 version?

It's just T7, and like HD Vanitas has a slightly higher multiplier if used without copying a medal - but who would do that either way.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Yeah, this Namine just looks plain weird. Creepy fingers and expression.

That aside, this smells like bait. Copy medals certainly age well, but why not make one of another attribute?

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

V5ffemS.png

DefiantHeart

Awards

Would it kill SE to make pretty medals for Naminé? HD was cute but this one...ugh.

Anyways, still glad they're back to 5-mercies!

Meh, I don't think it's that bad honestly.

It's just T7, and like HD Vanitas has a slightly higher multiplier if used without copying a medal - but who would do that either way.

Aw, just another copy medal... oh well, still going for her when she comes to global...

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards

NOT YAOI HANDS ON NAMINE. STOP, FUDGE.

GO FUDGE GO FUDGE MOAR MOAR GO GO GO!!!!!

I'm having such a good uncomfortable laugh over these Yaoi Hands Namines omggg

CutiePique

Awards
Re: 12/29 Union ? JP Update: Namine KHII Ver, 5 Skill Draws, Proud Quests

x,DD omg those edits
(How about a Namine/Salad Fingers next~? xDD With C.O. OrgXIII members as the finger puppets? Am I thinking too hard about this??!)

I was kinda hoping that if we ever got "updated" copy medals they'd put a different spin on them, not just "50% more effective, extra boosted, money-back guarantee! :D [/end infomercial]" Wouldn't it be neat if this one were a random attack instead of a single? Or if it's fallback attack did many hits instead of just one? ...Or maybe I'm just trying to trivialize proud mode missions even further. x,D Give me my 13-hit, random attack tier-20 copy medal plz~!

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

x,DD omg those edits
(How about a Namine/Salad Fingers next~? xDD With C.O. OrgXIII members as the finger puppets? Am I thinking too hard about this??!)

I was kinda hoping that if we ever got "updated" copy medals they'd put a different spin on them, not just "50% more effective, extra boosted, money-back guarantee! :D [/end infomercial]" Wouldn't it be neat if this one were a random attack instead of a single? Or if it's fallback attack did many hits instead of just one? ...Or maybe I'm just trying to trivialize proud mode missions even further. x,D Give me my 13-hit, random attack tier-20 copy medal plz~!

I'm in for different copy medals, however not in the rather "cosmetic" way like you suggested. Sure, random target could be useful for proud mode, or hits, too, but it's overall not that useful.
What would be cool would be stuff like
- copies medal and makes it neutral against every enemy type (advantage seems a bit TOO op in all honesty)
- copies medal and heals SP / HP
- copies medal, is more effective in certain slots (I always hate those medals, but it'd add diversity)

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

Oh my gosh these are freaking hilarious. xD 10 out of 10 Fudge!

GO FUDGE GO FUDGE MOAR MOAR GO GO GO!!!!!

I'm having such a good uncomfortable laugh over these Yaoi Hands Namines omggg
I'm busy at the moment, but more are on the way! *nefarious laughter*

x,DD omg those edits
I might scare myself I do that. XD Not that it's out of the question~

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

Namine rather enjoys capturing the essence of her model...capturing their very souls.

Nice to see it's not an EX and it's a 5 Draw Mercy pull. Given that SENA's basically shotgunned out past mercy medals at us, she's more likely to maintain her own banner. Would be nice, I still haven't gotten the original Namine so if KHII Namine pops up before XEX reruns, it'll be something I can try for.

Guess SE doesn't plan on adding more Keyblades anytime soon. No new Proud Mode ones after DD as of yet. I'm honestly hoping that Ultima Weapon pops up eventually. It's a KH staple, might as well bring it in here too.

AleMustDie

Awards

why not make one of another attribute?

This.
Also my Namine' with Extra Attack and Raid Damage is basically more powerful than this. Or another Naminé with Air and Ground...
Basically is different for that 50% of Guilt...

And for the Trait in Coliseum. Yeah but only who pays alot is going to use this Naminé traited. For now. Until we get her in some Tier 8 Banners.

I need a Copy medal Reverse Speed Tier 7 for Missing Ache

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

Okay, just so ya guys know, this is gonna be the last Yaoi Hand Namine on this thread because I don't want to fill it with shitposting. I'll soon be making a new thread in Creative Media (or possibly Forum Insanity if the site overlords feel it's not appropriate for CM) where I'll be putting all my previous crap and future crap in. I was first thinking of just using my existing art thread, but I don't want my actual art to be lost in the shuffle and it's probably just better to keep these things separate.

Anyway, here she is~

UYqVBoU.png

That smug face she has in this medal is perfect for everything.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

I usually don't bother posting about teases here but JP is kicking 2018 off with a bang:

DSTcBpuUEAAgZd6.jpg:orig

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

I usually don't bother posting about teases here but JP is kicking 2018 off with a bang:

DSTcBpuUEAAgZd6.jpg:orig

Still not sure if I'm hoping it's their BBS ingame models so I don't feel like pulling, or if I'm hoping it's not so I can try to pull pretty Ben.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Still not sure if I'm hoping it's their BBS ingame models so I don't feel like pulling, or if I'm hoping it's not so I can try to pull pretty Ben.

Yeah, I'd love if it's the 0.2 models but realistically it's probably BBS.

Hopefully they're not raid medals like the Foretellers and are better suited for general attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back