• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Funko Pop Release Date Update (Go Get Them Now!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

For those who were hoping to get their hands on the upcoming Kingdom Hearts Funko Pops before the end of 2017, you might just be in luck.

US retailer Gamestop has updated several pop listings confirming that the new pops are available for purchase now. These include Kairi and the Shadow Heartless. Sora and Riku's release dates are listed as January 1st 2018, however Zephyr noted that all four pops were on sale at his local Hot Topic store.

In Australia, Ikon Collectables (Australia and New Zealand's leading wholesale distributor of popular culture merchandise) listed most of the pops for release on December 4th 2017, whereas the Sora and Organization XIII Mickey pops will be released down under on December 15th 2017.

Don't forget to call your local stores to check availablity of the pops first! Happy hunting!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I am blindsided by this. Damn Funko and your unpredictable release schedules!!

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I am really glad that I absolutely don't get the appeal of funkos.
Like, I think the shadow is cute, but otherwise, they look so weird to me. xD But the shadow... ;_; rly cute

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back