• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Grand opening of Square Enix Cafe Osaka!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Square Enix is opening up a cafe in Osaka, which will open on October 14! To celebrate, they will be hosting a preview night on Friday, October 13 from 18:00~21:00 JST at the cafe, located on the 1st floor of Osaka Umeda Yodobashi Underground. Entrance will be free for the lucky 40 attendees.

Those interested have until 23:59 on Monday, October 9 to apply. Winners will be announced on Tuesday, October 10.

Description translated by goldpanner:

Square Enix Cafe Osaka Grand Opening
Kingdom Hearts 15th Anniversary Celebration Campaign Preview Night to Commence!

The Square Enix Cafe, created with the concept of a 'theme change', is to make a grand opening October 14!

To celebrate the 15th anniversary of the KH series, for the duration of the event the cafe will be decorated with KH art - a space in which you will be able to immerse yourself in the world of KH.

40 Square Enix members drawn by lottery will be invited to attend this special event. The development staff are also planning to attend on the day.

We await your entries.

The application form can be found here.

In addition to preview night, the three Square Enix cafes - ARTNIA, the original SE cafe and Cafe Osaka - will host a joint campaign to commemorate the KH15 anniversary. ARTNIA will host it from October 14 ~ December 14, the SE cafes from October 14 ~ November 10. Ticket sales start on October 6.

Various coasters and luncheon mats with Kingdom Hearts-themed designs will be used during this period:

Source: Famitsu

DraceEmpressa

Awards
Is there any information about the character based food and drinks menu?

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
There was a lot of FFXV content in posts about the Square Enix Cafe everywhere recently, I loved the idea of the place being real and functional so much!! xD
I wish I could go thereeeee

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Is this going to be for a limited time?

End

Awards
Only Japan would put fries in a fancy cafe and serve it like that XD

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
You'd think they could at the very least have done a starfruit drink. :(

Yeah, and it'd be so easy too, since they can pull inspiration from all the different worlds.

Is this going to be for a limited time?

Yes, it'll be limited (just realized I forgot to include that in the article, sorry.)

The KH collab will be held at the three SE cafes: ARTNIA, SE cafe and Cafe Osaka. ARTNIA will host it from 10/14~12/14. The SE cafes will host from 10/14~11/10.

Caxinuld

Awards
I was so excited to see the announcement until I saw the menu. The items themselves look appetizing, but they don't stand out and belong in normal cafes. Seriously, just make some Paopu fruit cakes, sea salt ice cream, put the Birth By Sleep ice creams on the menu along with the Dream Eater treats and you'll have a unique menu.

Sidenote: When's Square Enix gonna make an Organization XIII Maid Cafe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back